S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

im happy you accepted it before, must make it that bit easier :) sorry tho :( but im glad you have a good support system xx

Look like I belong here now...Oh well.
oh no, is that recent? :(
welcome anyway :) xx

Yeah, it's recent, but I'm okay with it. I already knew I'd be doing it on my on from the start. Plus, I'm not really doing it alone, my family is super supportive and is helping me out a lot.

thats good :thumbup: i had kind of accepted it would happen eventually before it happened too, softens the blow a lot! plus we'll all be great on our own anyway ;)
soo, whats your name, how old are you, where are you from etc etc ? :D
xx

My name's Ally, I'm 16, and from Alabama but currently living in New Jersey (US). I'm in college earning my A.A in Liberal Arts right now, and plan on going on to earn my B.S/M.S in Quantum Physics.
Sometimes I feel like my life is just a bad lifetime movie in the making. haha

Oh dont worry i think hollywood would be banned from making my life story into a film, there'd be too many suicides! Hehe. Well im ellie :hi: also 16 and from the north of England :) not that far off my buba being here now, scaary!xX

Oh dont worry i think hollywood would be banned from making my life story into a film, there'd be too many suicides! Hehe. Well im ellie :hi: also 16 and from the north of England :) not that far off my buba being here now, scaary!xX

Oh jeez!
You know, the more I look into birthing plans and what not, the more I want to move to the UK. (Obviously I wanted to move there before, but this is just the icing on top of the cake) Seriously, America has TERRIBLE birthing options. You either get an epidural or you get nothing. Some places you can get different pain killers, and some places have birthing pools, but as for TENS and Gas and Air? You're lucky if your doctor even knows what you're talking about. -_-

Oh jeez!
You know, the more I look into birthing plans and what not, the more I want to move to the UK. (Obviously I wanted to move there before, but this is just the icing on top of the cake) Seriously, America has TERRIBLE birthing options. You either get an epidural or you get nothing. Some places you can get different pain killers, and some places have birthing pools, but as for TENS and Gas and Air? You're lucky if your doctor even knows what you're talking about. -_-
I feel the same way, I read so many things about gas and air on here and wanted it but found out about our only choice here is epidural and pain killers :saywhat:
Now I really wanna move to the UK

omg! You dont get gas and air?! Thats crazy talk.... Ring obama and demand it nowww! :haha: serious tho, thats really terrible :(

omg! You dont get gas and air?! Thats crazy talk.... Ring obama and demand it nowww! :haha: serious tho, thats really terrible :(

I know!!!
I really wanted it as backup but I'm stuck with just an epidural and I really didn't want to go down that path :cry:

So excited for the birth....
although being a single teen mom is quite scary

haha yeah, it's insane! I asked my mom today, "If I were to visit Canada, and just happen to go into labor, do you think I could get gas and air?" She laughed at me like I was kidding. I was serious! It's only about a 10 hour drive from where I'm at. haha

So excited for the birth....
although being a single teen mom is quite scary

I'm the opposite, I'm not scared of being a single teen mom, I'm shaking in my boots about the birth though...

im not scared about being a single parent, what im scared about (especially after just watching a chat show where they were discussing absent fathers, and all seemed to agree that the father should be in the childs life even if they swan back in ten years later...) is that my son will resent me for not knowing his dad or that my son will feel somewhat abandoned forever. I dont want it to put a bad stamp on his life, im trying to protect him :cry:

I cant believe you have practically no pain relief AND have to pay for the care you get, :wacko: makes no sense!

its a bit rude saying "you MUST have this and only this painkiller"

yeah, it's terrible. Here in America, the only thing you DON'T have to pay for is the air you breathe. Although I'm sure they'll find some way to tax that too. Doesn't matter, by then I'll be out of here. :happydance:

haha same here. i'm sure the Australian Government will find a way to make us pay tax on it too.

omg :o i didnt no that you had to pay! and everything, and you HAVE to have epidural?... omggg :|

My name's Ally, I'm 16, and from Alabama but currently living in New Jersey (US). I'm in college earning my A.A in Liberal Arts right now, and plan on going on to earn my B.S/M.S in Quantum Physics.

:hi: i'm anna, im 17, from the UK.
and to join in with the whole US medical fees thing, i think its ridiculous too!!! why cant you just set up an NHS-type thing over there?
obama :dohh:

i dont think americans have ever had free heallthcare altho i may be wrong.. Obama wanted to bring it in and everyone was protesting against it cos theyd have to pay more taxes...x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->