S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

RANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So as some of you know the situation with me + kie (FOB) is weird.. im so pissed off, he asked me to go to a party with him, and its tomorrow, hes turned around now + said he doesnt want me to go because all we will do is argue, how am i suposed to just trust him to go to a party after hes cheated on me?? =| he gets me so mad! i dont know what to do now.. all the lads girlfriends are going to x

but your seperated? so does it matter if he sleeps with someone else? sorry if im completely wrong here, i dont always come on here and am pretty new,so find it hard to keep up lol xx

no
we are back together
suposed to be working it out
and he said new years he was sorry for how hes been and he loves me lods doesnt want to loose me ect ect n would stop it x

right, so go to the party! ignore what he says, if everyone elses partners are going theres no reason why you cant! he cant tell you what to do hun :) x

i dont know where it is tho now cus the lads just moved house + that. he just texted sayin he promises he isnt going to change his mind x

I really don't look into the politics much here anymore..
People ask me what I think of Obama and I just say "Well, He can give a speech without looking like a complete dumbass" Bush was horrible no denying that.. I can't believe how many Bush stickers I still see on cars!
Oh.. Wanna hear something effed up about our healthcare system I've never shared on here?
I've been on my dads insurance my whole life. Always paid for it, Never had to use it as I've never had to go to the hospital for anything..
When I got pregnant we discovered that they would NOT cover the pregnancy as they don't cover dependents pregnancies.. BUT! They would of covered the deductible for an abortion??!!:wacko:
My dad works for the city.. He has the same insurance as pretty much all the city employees and even university... Which is a hugeee percentage of our population in this town..
Teen pregnancy isn't rare around here.. Nobody has spoken up about this either!
I just want to send in a tip to a reporter about it and let it hit the public's eye as nobody seems to be noticing how horrible that is!

My parents have had to pay EVERYTHING for the medical bills being pregnant.. My first appointment they had to pay half the chargers of EVERYTHING upfront.. like birth and all..(WHICH ISN'T CHEAP!)
I got switched over to my moms insurance Jan 1st hoping it would cover the rest of it but we don't know if it will because its a pre-existing condition.. If they don't my parents will have to pay the whole amount and had to pay for the two ultrasounds I had and the one I'm going to have.. sometime (Soon hopefully :wacko:)
Which is like.. probably close to $4000 IF not over..

I almost feel like making my own thread and posting this because it's so horrible that they wouldn't cover a dependents pregnancy yet they would cover the deductible for an "A" :wacko:

thats appalling, really appalling. I hate injustices like that, i would seriously complain, i dont know who to, but that needs sorting!!
Im really into politics, really into them. Especially American politics. I hated Bush so much, i even had a website which was a hate campaign against him when i was like 12 years old? lol, that man disgusted me, he was inhumane. Im not sure what to make of Obama, im not sure if hes all talk... he seems like a nice guy though, and im a democrat. But yeah, i dont know what to suggest about the insurance thing, i just think its crazy, i really do and as much as Brits moan about the NHS, thank the lord its there!

Did you try applying for emergency medicaid to help pay for the doctor's expenses? When I went to the clinic to confirm that I was pregnant, they made me talk to a social worker who told me that you can apply for emergency medicaid that will only last the duration of your pregnancy to pay for medical expenses that insurance doesn't cover.

omg :o i didnt no that you had to pay! and everything, and you HAVE to have epidural?... omggg :|

Oh yes we have to pay for EVERYTHING! :dohh: And basically if you deliver in a hospital then you have to have an epidural, and if you take longer to labor than they think you should then they make you have a c-section :dohh: My friend whose 15 just had her baby 2 months ago was told she was too young to go through normal labor and she wouldn't be able to handle and they made her have a scheduled c-section. Midwives are scarce, but thankfully a new birth center just opened about a year ago in one of our local hospitals where you have more options like the tens-unit thing, hottub etc. and it has become very popular,which is why it's taking me forever to get another appointment. :growlmad: Anyway, I think most women are sick of the small amount of options we have here and the high costs that come with it.

what made me laugh was watching this film once and this girl was bleeding out and really needed help but was expected to fill in shit loads of forms and pay first! I was like omg :dohh: its not really like that is it?jeeeez!

what made me laugh was watching this film once and this girl was bleeding out and really needed help but was expected to fill in shit loads of forms and pay first! I was like omg :dohh: its not really like that is it?jeeeez!

haha not exactly. But pretty darn close. Basically unless you're unconscious and/or having a heart attack you have to fill out a million forms and basically tell them everything from your mother's maiden name to the last time you went to the loo:dohh:

fuck me! we moan in this country about the waiting times, but i think id rather wait around than fill in loads of forms :dohh: it would just piss me off so bad! you dont have to do that in labour do you?

fuck me! we moan in this country about the waiting times, but i think id rather wait around than fill in loads of forms :dohh: it would just piss me off so bad! you dont have to do that in labour do you?

You don't have to wait to get admitted if you're in labor but there are a million forms to fill in between contractions unless you have FOB or your mom/dad etc to do it for you. And a ton more when LO is born. After my nephew was born they interrupted my sister while she was bf to fill out forms! :dohh:

omg! :dohh: that is so ridiculous..... im really glad im in england :lol: feel sorry for u girlies!

so im considering changing Dexters name, but im not sure!! lots of different names are racing around my mind right now... and im thinking well i dont have to run it past FOB anymore so its cool, i can call him what i choose. i LOVE Dexter, but im starting ti think of other possibilities, im so indecisive! lol xx

I think being able to choose the name by yourself is definitely one of the advantages of not having FOB around right now lol What other names are you thinking of?

:lol: definitely, you know when you have a break up and u feel like having a big clear out, changing your style and hair cut? well that is how i feel now, except i want everything that has even a glimpse of him banished. And Dexter was the name we decided on together, so now its got me thinking well hes not around anymore so who cares if i change it to one of the names i always liked. FOB always had an issue with a name that was shortend or a name that was a surname. So i liked Harlow but couldnt have it because it was a surname, i liked Archie and Vinnie but wasnt allowed them unless we had Archibald or Vincent (fat chance of that :haha:) i liked names like Jed, and Zachary and he just didnt, he liked stupid old fart names like Alfred :dohh:

Well tbh i really do love Dexter, and everyone thinks im settled on that now, but im thinking of all the ones i loved and wasnt allowed cos of that dickhead.
So there was Harlow, Marlowe, Marley, Lennon, Vinnie, Bohdi, Archie, Louie....
SOOOO MANYY! but i am used calling him Dexter now, it would be kinda weird to change it...xx

That's how I feel about the name I have my LO if it's a boy( which I think it is) FOB and I picked out Aaron when we talked about future baby names awhile ago. I LOVE Aaron but are other names I like as well but FOB said his son would be named Aaron when he have kids so I feel like I want to get rid of all traces of him and pick a new name, I know it sounds kinda harsh lol
Vinnie, Marley and Lennon are adorable! But I do really like Dexter.
But don't listen to my silly opinions it's totally up to you!
And don't worry about it being too late to change the name, lot's of mum's don't choose the name until LO is born. I was called Victoria all the while my mum was pregnant will me and when I was born my mom and dad named me stephanie because apparently I looked like a stephanie :haha:

I really like Dexter, I think it's cute! But then again, that's probably because I was obsessed with Dexter's Lab when I was younger. :shrug:
I also like Bohdi, I've always liked that name but not many people had ever heard of it, thankfully it's coming around now! :happydance:

oh my brother was called Billy until he was born and they changed it to Josef William, so he got it as his middle name instead, and we couldnt imagine him not being Joe now, weirdd..
I know people swap alot when the babies born, my nannas always said 'youll know what hes called when hes born' so im trying to work with that mantra but im one of them people who HAS to know the ending before the ending happens, so i want to have his name all set out lol.. Im so glad now that i didnt waste a tenner on these letters for his nursery door that spelt out Dexter just incase i do change :lol:

But yes i am EXACTLY the same as you, i want to wipe out alllll traces of him which does sound insane but true, i dont want the name we decided on together but i love it soo muchhh!!!

Do you have any ideas on other names then?? And any for girlies just incase?

i loved dexters lab too :)
dexters lab was the only thing we could think of with dexter, like we didnt know anyone called it, cos that always puts me off when i know someones sons called it, or i know people are gonna turn around and say 'you mean like so and so' it really puts me off having a common name, i hate it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->