S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Jas .. its prob just who your LO is positioned? i used to find it hard to breathe when he was leaning/pushing on my lungs or certain part of my body.. but i think he moved down more for me and now he pushs on my hip which is annoying lol! maybe try moving him dont know how but if you get a birthing ball they actually help move baby well it helped when i was having problems with my hip

Or .. it might be your BP? when i used to get out the bath and go get dry and do my hair.. i used to feel dizzy and have to have a 10min rest cause i couldnt breathe properley dont know if thats why or not :shrug: x

FOB bita sex might make him come ..
lmao :)

well arnt u supposed to do them exercises that stop ya pissin yaself

Im not sure if you will watch people giving birth but i got told what i would be expecting to see basically was the stuff you said but plus a video on birth lol! x

Lmao i dont wana use him though lol and if i get him over for sex then hell have to stay all day/night and he sometimes drives me insane lmao.. and i only end up falling asleep cause i get so tired just lying watching tele and stuff lol.. and pelvic floor excersises.. i just do a few squats but they hurt my legs lmao! .. i only bounce on my ball twice a day for about 5mins .. then i do hula hoop movements lol cause it helps apparently.. and then squats .. just feel like it might actually help move him down more :haha:

Lmao i dont wana use him though lol and if i get him over for sex then hell have to stay all day/night and he sometimes drives me insane lmao.. and i only end up falling asleep cause i get so tired just lying watching tele and stuff lol.. and pelvic floor excersises.. i just do a few squats but they hurt my legs lmao! .. i only bounch on my ball twice a day for about 5mins .. then i do hula hoop movements lol cause it helps apparently.. and then squats .. just feel like it might actually help move him down more :haha:

haha soo just say i want our son now so come over please and just have sex with me, plus its been ages :) LMAO

i cant do pelvic floors, they make me feel really angry, i dono why they just do, i think its because im creating so much tension... lol. I know theyre vital though but they make me furious, and always make Louie give me a belt lol.

Oh no i dont wanna watch a birth video, ill just walk out lol x

ill refuse to go to any that show the video, everybody said to me contractions hurt most.. so i want to keep thinking that :)

I get to watch a video Saturday :shock: I'm not to worried though..

Also.. What's ECG?
My bp is always normal every time I check it :shrug: and I had that some in the second trimester where during my shower or something I'd become extremely dizzy sometimes even lose my vision or something.. Scared me half to death but I don't have that anymore and just make sure I don't spend to long in the shower or I have to sit down for like 10 minutes afterwords..

Also my L/O is already head down and so it's just his feet up in that area.. I'm kinda scared to use a birthing ball because he's already head down and starting to engage (No matter WHAT that doctor said he never even felt my belly he just said it's to early which is horse sh*t!!).. Ehm.. Sorry...
Anyway! I have no clue what it could be.. This is the third time I've had it during pregnancy and it only last a few days.. Sometimes it really hurts and sometimes it's barely noticeable at all.. So it would make sense for it to be the L/O but I don't know how he would be positioned to cause a pain where it hurts to breathe out/pick something up? :shrug:

It sounds like BP .. mines always fine at my appointments.. but when i do too much lift things or anything i get dizzy and need to sit down for abit and its like im having a panic attack cause i breathe different cause its hard .. its abit confusing but aslong as your not doing too much should be fine.

I havent a clue if hes head down already it might be his bum or feet putting pressure on you and it making you find it hard to breathe sometimes.. all i can think of is way hes positioned in you .. i hope he moves for you soon hopefully hell move down aswell iv never had the problem of pushing on my lungs just cause mines feet and legs are tucked up near his head so hes like in a ball lol! bless him x

ECG's like a heart monitor, they do it at the doctors to check everythings beating swishly. Cos chest pains can be something to do with your heart... I got horribly dizzy after baths, i do if my nanna has the fire on too high too! xx

Thats another thing ^^ after a very hot bath/shower if you go into a room thats also boiling hot or hot sometimes makes your blood rush

My mom has a bp thing here at the house and she told me when I feel dizzy to use it and stuff.. So I did but it still came out normal?
I've NEVER checked my bp once and had it high or something..
I'm just amazing :winkwink:

Also I've seen you girls do side by side comparison pics and I'm curious, did you use a photo editor thingy to do that or some website?
Please tell meee I wanna make one with the pictures I just took compared to older ones :)

i just did one actually! gonna post it after bubs is here :D:D
ive found the easiest way is to do it on Word. but all the pics where you want them then take a screenshot (do you know how? god i sound patronising! sorry :blush:) and then crop the screenshot on paint or something to just the picture part.
does that make sense?!
xx

:haha:
wel your magic then :winkwink: it might not pick it up or something i dont know it just sounds like BP cause it happens to me when i get out hot bath or do too much.

I did one and i made it on paint basically lol but now iv got a new laptop its got windows 7 on it and i hate it lol everythings different including the paint and it dont let me do what i used to now grr!! lol i used to use 'picasa' but it was playin up for me so i havent got it now :shrug: x

You can do photo stuff with word? Hm.. :shrug:

Ok.. I could understand doing it with paint but I've never put multiple pictures into one paint window to edit.. Is there some button that lets you select more photos to add then you drag and arrange them where you want or something? :haha: Sorry.. Usually I know everything about computers but when it comes to like picture editing I'm so lost

I just did it while i went along .. guessed basically haha! I opened paint and just 'pasted from' each time i added a pic and i put the pics next to each other the size i wanted them and then moved the white background thing when i finished to whatever size it was :shrug: does that make sense lol? x

you can if you just insert an image into word, i used to do that kinda thing on paint but found it abit easier on word just lining it all up and resizing and stuff :) xx

Maybe.. I'll have to try and do it and get back to ya on that :haha:

Failed. Haha..
I can't figure it out.. I don't know how to insert pictures into word and like my comp tried freezing up when I thought I knew what I was doing.. :dohh:
So I tried with paint but I don't know how to insert multiple images at once because I just go to open and pull a picture up that way but if you do that with one up already it just goes to a whole new thing instead and ..Gah I'm so dumb :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->