S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

omg i think everythins so funny today...i seriously cant stop laughing for no reason at all :O :rofl:

Anyone start feeling sick in third tri? :nope:
Never had any symptoms until now and feeling sick.

xXx

Anyone start feeling sick in third tri? :nope:
Never had any symptoms until now and feeling sick.

xXx

yep i threw up yesterday :( and was feeling sick for about 20 minutes beforehand
i think it can just creep back to haunt us at any time unfortunately! :(
Xx

Alot of people say it comes back in 3rd tri i havent had any at all so guess im lucky i only feel queesy or lose my appertite :shrug: like today i just cant hack a meal :( x

you're so lucky em!! i was throwing up 2 or 3x a day from like 6 weeks! :dohh:
Xx

btw rome i remember you saying you got a graco baby swing?
ive just got this one delivered this morning off eBay for £28 :thumbup:
just wondered if we had the same one >.<

Attachments

• 230230335.jpg
    230230335.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 8
I think romes got this one.. (correct me if im wrong rome)

https://www.babyearth.com/images/images_big/10-4003-01.jpg

On the swing convo iv got this cant believe i payed 80 quid for it though lol!

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/medias/sys_master/8609941260822400.jpg

oooh right aw thats lovely it looks so cosy!! becy what on earth are you still doing here you should be in the hospital :haha: sorry probs not what you wanna hear Xx

EDIT: just seen the pic of your swing too, looks lovely! i wasnt gonna bother with one but read the Baby Best Buys thread and loadsa people said they got a lot of use out of them so i think it was a good move :thumbup: Xx

Yeah i wasnt going to get one either i got mine the other week :haha: i didnt even think about having one tbh until i saw loads of people saying there worth it and i thought while im doing stuff around house least can put him in his swing while doing things and know hes safe.

And tell me about it i wish i was in hospital! :lol: dont think he wants to come unfortunatly :( the joy of knowing youll be overdue :nope: it sucks! xx

Your swing is like mine .. like the same build anyway just the seats different and the style obviously lol .. Ill just say mine took the mik to put together! the instructions were about as useless as a choc teapot literally lol! i hope yours isnt hard to put together lol x

Your swing is like mine .. like the same build anyway just the seats different and the style obviously lol .. Ill just say mine took the mik to put together! the instructions were about as useless as a choc teapot literally lol! i hope yours isnt hard to put together lol x

the lady i bought it off sent it to me fully assembled wrapped up in binbags! lol. i was happy with that, i hate putting stuff together im awful at it and it wasnt damaged or anything :thumbup: Xx

Omg lucky!
thats the good thing about ebay .. cheap,good condition (most of the time) and big things usually assembled lol .. i got mine form babies r us so it was all flat packed :( was a right mess to put together my mum was stressing out :haha: x

I wanted the whole ziggy zebra range the travel system,swing,bouncer all of it lol but i went agenst it and ended up getting icandy travel system which was too expensive really and got a cheap bouncer 2nd hand but ended up buying a new one for £15 just basic winnie pooh one from babies r us .. :] i wish i spent my money more wisely tbh even though my step dad ended up paying half of my pushchair in end. But the swing is abit big takes up room! lol i didnt realise it would be that big but hopefully he will like it cause some babies dont like them :huh:
x

Hahah =] aww i like it i do, i havent seen many nice ones but i might copy you and get that :) x

Its apparently on offer it was 99.99 gone down to 79.99 now :)!
and the bouncer is 44.99

i had the spare money so i thought why not get it lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"