S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

I thought most peoples broke on there own lol i thought that was the sign of labour starting :haha: but obviously not my waters were proper buldging though they just didnt want to brake on there own lol when they did it was a big relief though but then it hurt 10x more lmao
x

Ya, My mom kept telling me my water probs wont break on its own cause none of hers ever did

I think my moms broke with me before contractions started.. I remember her mentioning it broke when she was out digging up flower bulbs in the snow because it snowed like the day before :haha:

I know right! :happydance:
Just want her to hurry up and get a wriggle on! :)
Knowing my luck, she'll end up being over due or something
and be real stubborn like her mummy! :haha:

Emz, seriously - you have nothing to worry about :hugs:
Your face and bod look fine! If anything, I'm jealous! Lol.
Your bod looks better than mine whilst your preg than
mine did before I was preg! :rofl:

Ellie, are you kidding me?! A class that didn't even exist?! :saywhat:
Have you spoken to MW about any other antental classes?

x

that photos a year old :( LOL! thats why x

so somehow.. people just break there waters naturally like? they dont break all on there own?

so somehow.. people just break there waters naturally like? they dont break all on there own?

If they don't break on their own they put this little tool between their fingers and slide it up there and it has a really sharp tip that they just pop it with basically.. they showed us at my class :haha:

Also if my L/O has already dropped what good is the ball doing me? :haha:

If they don't break on their own they put this little tool between their fingers and slide it up there and it has a really sharp tip that they just pop it with basically.. they showed us at my class :haha:

Also if my L/O has already dropped what good is the ball doing me? :haha:

Ohh so like
what does make them pop :S

Jas if hes already dropped it might just help put him in the right position for labour it might not help at all i dont know if it does lol walking helped mason drop more then anything . RLT was pointless lol and pinapples,curries.evening primrose capsules and clary sage was lol ..

The pressure should make your waters go naturally im guessing of the babys head pushing downwards.. spose it might just be if there ready and like ready to burst lol.. but sometimes they just dont :shrug: its confusing lol

yea, I think walking and bouncing helped my waters break, but I'll never know lol

Finally got in to see the MW! I wasn't suppose to be able to get in for a few more weeks but got a call that they had an opening today :happydance: Got to see LO :happydance::happydance: He/She is measuring a little small but the sonographer person said that he/she looks perfect. My due date is June 6th. :happydance:
My nephew put a grilled cheese into our scanner about a month ago(he said he wanted to send it to papa in Michigan) and ruined it :dohh: So now way of scanning pics into the laptop :cry: So I'll put scan pictures up when we get a new one, hopefully won't be too long. I tried taking a picture of them with my phone but you couldn't see the name, date and all that.
Oh and still on team yellow :happydance: It was last minute and my friend couldn't go with me so LO is still a mystery.

Oh right :) .. i was guna ask my midwife friday aswell lol looks like its coming off slowly i cant wait for it to finally go lol

I honestly don't know if anything made him drop.. He just suddenly did :haha:
Actually he was already down there for the longest time and then suddenly my bump just drops down with him :haha:

Also yay on seeing your L/O again!! :happydance: I miss seeing Riley it's been soo long :cry:
I'll see him for real though in just a few short weeks :cloud9:

hey ladies can i join you??

i think probably most definate i'll be a single mummy from saturday.

can i ask you all a question, my OH (well will be ex OH) will be living 3hours away, neither of us drive so what do we do about him seein our daughter? obvisely he wont have a job as hes moving back home. The trainfairs 60pound return which neither of us has...? any ideas? x

just read that and thought id add a bit more lol!
My names Dannielle ive just turnt 17 and my daughter Sienna is 11months old today!!

Me and siennas dad were together fro 4years and as of saturday (when his mum and dad pick him up) i'll be a single mummy! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->