S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

haha we know when we're not wanted right rome :sulk:

and oooooh thanks becy that cleared up alot of confusion haha xx

Mmmm anna =\ i hope he does pay u back! and i hope he is changing..
and bitching about his gf ? if he felt like that why is he stil with her.. plus why is he running 2 u 2 bail him out, he should of asked his gf he must understand ur having a baby and dont need 2 deal with his shit 2.. :\ money we get isnt alot ither x

thats exactly what i thought, hes been dropping hints for ages about how skint he is and how much shit hes in and im always like "well why are you telling me?" i knew it wouldnt be long before he ran begging to me.. and sure enough he did
xx

Aww anna =\ uve gotta baby to provide forr! has he even put his hand in his pocket?
he should of ran to his girlfriend, his parents or whatever x

i know :growlmad: his gf is equally skint cos she does even more drugs than him :grr:

his mum has just moved house but where they've moved to is awful so it all needs redecorating and stuff so she cant :nope: none of his friends have money cos they're all druggies too :dohh:
i'll come in chatroom in a sec :D general or pregnancy? xx

Yeah I try to avoid saying how old he is :blush:
He's 6 years older.. And believe me, I act older then him! he's much more playful when I'm much more serious.. I swear he doesn't act like he's even 16 most of the time :dohh:

Anyway, Alot of the times when parents say they'll kick you out if you ever get pregnant.. They rarely actually do when you really are!! The fact that the FOB is ready to take your baby right off your hands its a sign he actually wants to be there for the child which is good.. (Even if he is going a little overboard with it)
Try to just talk about working out an agreement where he can help out with everything but you will still be the main raiser of the child sorta thing..
Also, No I'm not with FOB but that is because I just don't feel that way towards him anymore.. He's still going to be there as the father though.

And what was this about going into the chatroom? Which room :winkwink:

oh ok lol and like i think i may just talk to him bout it tonight wen i go to his moms and like i think my parents wont unless they actually knew how we were gettin the chance to have sex lol sneaking out isnt the best or smartest thing to do lol...... but i still did but even though he'll be there i think hes still worried bout our whole age differance meaning i'll be under age wen i have our child...

Lol we sound to much alike :haha: I snuck out as well.. My parents wanted to kill us for the longest time (My dad even made a few death threats towards him when he first found out I was preg..) but they get over it and realize it's to late now whats done is done and all they can do now to help is support you and help you throughout your pregnancy :)

Also FOB worried about the age difference and me being a minor and such as well.. You are mature enough to raise this child even if it does require a little help to support it but that's where he comes in.

Like I said, talk to him about the whole situation and plan what you're going to do together.. If he wants to be there you shouldn't push him away but you have to set boundaries and figure out what needs to be done. Just remember it isn't impossible for you to raise this child even if it does require a little help..

yea i guess that makes sense and i just think he needs to grow up

jas i was wondering if the F.O.B was going to sign the birth certificate?

Yes I believe so..

Yeah I try to avoid saying how old he is :blush:
He's 6 years older.. And believe me, I act older then him! he's much more playful when I'm much more serious.. I swear he doesn't act like he's even 16 most of the time :dohh:

Anyway, Alot of the times when parents say they'll kick you out if you ever get pregnant.. They rarely actually do when you really are!! The fact that the FOB is ready to take your baby right off your hands its a sign he actually wants to be there for the child which is good.. (Even if he is going a little overboard with it)
Try to just talk about working out an agreement where he can help out with everything but you will still be the main raiser of the child sorta thing..
Also, No I'm not with FOB but that is because I just don't feel that way towards him anymore.. He's still going to be there as the father though.

And what was this about going into the chatroom? Which room :winkwink:

oh ok lol and like i think i may just talk to him bout it tonight wen i go to his moms and like i think my parents wont unless they actually knew how we were gettin the chance to have sex lol sneaking out isnt the best or smartest thing to do lol...... but i still did but even though he'll be there i think hes still worried bout our whole age differance meaning i'll be under age wen i have our child...

Lol we sound to much alike :haha: I snuck out as well.. My parents wanted to kill us for the longest time (My dad even made a few death threats towards him when he first found out I was preg..) but they get over it and realize it's to late now whats done is done and all they can do now to help is support you and help you throughout your pregnancy :)

Also FOB worried about the age difference and me being a minor and such as well.. You are mature enough to raise this child even if it does require a little help to support it but that's where he comes in.

Like I said, talk to him about the whole situation and plan what you're going to do together.. If he wants to be there you shouldn't push him away but you have to set boundaries and figure out what needs to be done. Just remember it isn't impossible for you to raise this child even if it does require a little help..

yea i guess that makes sense and i just think he needs to grow up

jas i was wondering if the F.O.B was going to sign the birth certificate?

Yes I believe so..

like i ask because my cuz told f.o.b not to till im 17 and do u fight with him constently.

like i ask because my cuz told f.o.b not to till im 17 and do u fight with him constently.

I don't even talk to FOB much these days because he gets on my nerves so much thanks to the hormones so I do what's best for both of us and just try not to talk to much because we just end up fighting or he gets me extremely mad..

And the other part I'm kinda confused.. They told him not to sign the bc til you're 17?

thank you anne:)
yerr she is !! drives me mad awww i no wat you mean about lending money to pay his dealers been there and done it lol they are all crazy i just dont no were they get it from xxxx

I don't even talk to FOB much these days because he gets on my nerves so much thanks to the hormones so I do what's best for both of us and just try not to talk to much because we just end up fighting or he gets me extremely mad..

And the other part I'm kinda confused.. They told him not to sign the bc til you're 17?

they told him not to sign till im 17 meaning that im 14 and wen i have the kid he'll be 18 so

emma, did you see what the girl said above your comment on FB?

Chelle Burke( some girl i went to school with YEARS ago)
He's sooo adorable hunn,
whos his daddy? :)

Me
he doesnt have one

Her
awwwee,
*hugs*
hes still gorgeous !!!

like I dont really know her why would she ask who his dad is! and hes "still" gorgeous, does him not having a dad some how make him last gorgeous? :S

they told him not to sign till im 17 meaning that im 14 and wen i have the kid he'll be 18 so
But you have to do the whole BC thing within a certain time after giving birth you can't put it off 3 years

He's sooo adorable hunn,

Me
he doesnt have one

Her
awwwee,
*hugs*
hes still gorgeous !!!

like I dont really know her why would she ask who his dad is! and hes "still" gorgeous, does him not having a dad some how make him last gorgeous? :S
:wacko: weird people

He's sooo adorable hunn,

Me
he doesnt have one

Her
awwwee,
*hugs*
hes still gorgeous !!!

Yeah its nothing to do with her anyway!!!!
i was thinkin what the fuck whys she asking stuff like that
hes beautiful tho rome :) x

cheer253 also they will still know you were underage when you gave birth and that he wasnt :shrug:
rome, what a weirdo! i hate when people dont even try to cover up how nosy they're being haha. this girl who i used to go to school with who knew me and gareth were together for ages cos its when we were in sixth form together she used to always see us together was like "awww are you pregnant?" and i was like erm yea [i never spoke to this girl before this btw] and she was like "awwww is it gareths?" and i was like erm...yea.. and she was like "awwwww are you still together?" .. if she'd really wanted to know she coulda looked on my profile its says single loud and clear! think she was just hoping for some hot gossip :dohh:
xx

TMI sorry but
Oh man I dragged my birthing ball up from the basement and sat on it and not even 2minutes later my bowels were going nuts (I've been kinda constipated last week or so)

These things are heaven I swear! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->