S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

omg 60pound?
whys he moving??

and course u can join us welcomeee :D im not single buttt i was goin thru rough patches and refuse to leave these :p

yeah he'll be 3hours away.

Its where his parents live and always have but he moved in with me a while ago and now we wont be together obvisely he'll be going back to live with them.
x

just read that and thought id add a bit more lol!
My names Dannielle ive just turnt 17 and my daughter Sienna is 11months old today!!

Me and siennas dad were together fro 4years and as of saturday (when his mum and dad pick him up) i'll be a single mummy! x

sorry to here things with your FOB aren't working out , welcome.:hugs:

we both kind of decided it was for the best.
Although he keeps saying he doesnt want to go, i dont know what i want tbh...i know for a fact if he stays things will just be the same but its gonna be har to see him go

did the ball rele work and do u have any advice on the fact that my parents dont no im pregnant yet?
how far along are you hun? you really should try to tell them asap they can surprise you with how supportive they can be :D also they will have to find out sometime.. :shrug:

Finally got in to see the MW! I wasn't suppose to be able to get in for a few more weeks but got a call that they had an opening today :happydance: Got to see LO :happydance::happydance: He/She is measuring a little small but the sonographer person said that he/she looks perfect. My due date is June 6th. :happydance:
My nephew put a grilled cheese into our scanner about a month ago(he said he wanted to send it to papa in Michigan) and ruined it :dohh: So now way of scanning pics into the laptop :cry: So I'll put scan pictures up when we get a new one, hopefully won't be too long. I tried taking a picture of them with my phone but you couldn't see the name, date and all that.
Oh and still on team yellow :happydance: It was last minute and my friend couldn't go with me so LO is still a mystery.
yayyy :D and :rofl: @ the bit in bold!! your nephew sounds so cute aha xxx

hey ladies can i join you??

i think probably most definate i'll be a single mummy from saturday.

can i ask you all a question, my OH (well will be ex OH) will be living 3hours away, neither of us drive so what do we do about him seein our daughter? obvisely he wont have a job as hes moving back home. The trainfairs 60pound return which neither of us has...? any ideas? x
course you can :hugs: aw im sorry to hear that are you ok about it? like was it your decision or...? i remember you saying he was a bit useless and you werent sure about being with him which is why i ask. ive no idea about him seeing your daughter if the train fares are so ridiculous. i really dont know what to suggest sorry hun :nope: is he moving back home because you're splitting up or are you splitting up because he's moving? xxx

just read that and thought id add a bit more lol!
My names Dannielle ive just turnt 17 and my daughter Sienna is 11months old today!!

Me and siennas dad were together fro 4years and as of saturday (when his mum and dad pick him up) i'll be a single mummy! x
we know who you are :winkwink: and happy 11 months to sienna you got anything planned for her 1st bday?xxxx

Aww no :(

well the thing to do with his daughter he will + should make all the effort to see her and i hope he does x

we both kind of decided it was for the best.
Although he keeps saying he doesnt want to go, i dont know what i want tbh...i know for a fact if he stays things will just be the same but its gonna be har to see him go

:hugs: That's got to be rough!

cos my gums bleed really bad like every morning when i brush them.. i thought it was normal like in pregnancy and stuff til this advert came on that went "bleeding gums is the leading cause for gum disease" i was like :shock: oh noessss.
off to the dentist on friday :) so hopefully im just being paranoid but we'll see x

Lol bleeding gums is perfectly normal in pregnancy you're probably just paranoid thanks to the pregnancy

Lol bleeding gums is perfectly normal in pregnancy you're probably just paranoid thanks to the pregnancy

just wait to you guys are moms, lol everything Quintin does I have to call my mom to make sure it's normal.

thank god for that! i thought it was... like its not painful or anything :shrug: but that advert got me paranoid lol

oh no i was thinking the paranoias going to double once bubs is here! Ill probably stay up to ensure hes breathing lol. At least when hes inside me hes all safe, in a way i think ill miss being pregnant, crazy i know.

and gum disease is painful! My mum had it, it was really sore! I havent really had the whole bleeding gums thing, i get a tiny bit of blood from one particular bit in my upper gum when i brush sometimes but nothing serious

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->