S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

lmao. jas!

the night before my waters broke i was bouncing on my birthing ball for like hours! :p

OMG!
If my water breaks tomorrow I'm blaming you :haha:

Sitting on it for like 5 minutes was nice but I think I over did it and once I got up I had pains in different places =\
And when I sat back on it it made my butt hurt lol (More then my chair does) So I'm just back to my chair.. But it was heaven for the first 5 minutes :cloud9:

I knowww :happydance:

Ugh, My dad just came home from work all pissed off about god knows what and so he takes it out on me by bitching at me that I've had a package waiting for me at the post office for like a week now that I knew NOTHING about and that if I don't get it soon they're going to send it back..
I'm like how would I know it's there?! He just goes "Don't you ever check the mail" I'm like no theres nothing ever there for me why would I? then he bitches about how I find my netflix movies and stuff in the mail and it's like yeah? I know when to expect them and what to look for otherwise I don't go through the mail because it's rarely ever anything interesting or for me :shrug:

He's such an asshole.. I was in a really good mood before he came home and was just really happy for once and he just completely ruined it and now I just feel like crying :growlmad:

does it have to be a birthing ball or could you just get one of them gym balls? Theyre the same thing only i know where to get a gym ball from! Im gonna get one tomorrow!

like i ask because my cuz told f.o.b not to till im 17 and do u fight with him constently.

I don't even talk to FOB much these days because he gets on my nerves so much thanks to the hormones so I do what's best for both of us and just try not to talk to much because we just end up fighting or he gets me extremely mad..

And the other part I'm kinda confused.. They told him not to sign the bc til you're 17?

they told him not to sign till im 17 meaning that im 14 and wen i have the kid he'll be 18 so
But you have to do the whole BC thing within a certain time after giving birth you can't put it off 3 years

i agree but its 330 am i cant sleep and he wont anwser so im pissed i hate him hes not gettin a 3rd chance

Can get a gym ball Ellie thats what iv got it was a 5er from tesco lol just make sure its anti burst dont want it popping on you :|.. i just bounced on mine or rocked back and forth dno if it helped of not but ui think might have made him drop more :shrug: walking did the trick for me and a kebab pmsl! did both night before long walk and had chippy and next morning it all happened :huh: strange.

Jas.. your waters might not brake just remember that cause mine didnt mine had to be broke for me when i got to hospital but not by like anything women did it when she examined me lol cause they were buldging :|..

aww i love your little elephant :)
yehh ive seen one for a fiver in argos or my mate was gonna lend me his but i thought i better check first that theres not something special about birthing balls! I shall try bouncing lol. Yeah i keep being told to walk to help him drop so im trying to for as long as i can hack it ;)

argh sorry i went offline had internet fault in the area, stupid virgin :) lmao

so ihad nothin else to do but watch a film + try force myself to sleeeep! x

Had my first antenatal appt yesterday :thumbup:
The group was huge and I was due first out of them all!
They were all due early March - late April.
Felt like a massive elephant compared to everyone else. :nope:
Luckily my midwife was the one leading the class cuz i wanted to
talk to her about my cold any other things. She examined & said it sounds like
LO is getting ready to come and she gives me 1 week at a guess
til she thinks LO will come! Cervix is quite soft :happydance: x

Emz babe, are you being serious btw about tree trunk legs?! :wacko:
You still look stunning to me! :hugs:

x

aww wow i bet your so excited :happydance: go you!
I havent bothered with antenatals bc the ones the mw was telling me to go to didnt even exist :wacko: x

Yes i feel like
minging :(!!!!!
ive even started to put weight on my face.. but i dont eat healthy, i cant do it :( lmao..

aww yay a weeeeek :dust: come on summer brooke!!! :dust:

I know right! :happydance:
Just want her to hurry up and get a wriggle on! :)
Knowing my luck, she'll end up being over due or something
and be real stubborn like her mummy! :haha:

Emz, seriously - you have nothing to worry about :hugs:
Your face and bod look fine! If anything, I'm jealous! Lol.
Your bod looks better than mine whilst your preg than
mine did before I was preg! :rofl:

Ellie, are you kidding me?! A class that didn't even exist?! :saywhat:
Have you spoken to MW about any other antental classes?

x

Hope she comes soon for you Soph :)!

Ha Emzi its all them big macs :winkwink: made me laugh people sayin to you your guna have a big mac baby :rofl: bless you
xx

My "Birthing ball" is just a gym excersize ball :blush: All I really do is sit on it maybe bounce alittle or rock on it and stretch parts that I can't easily stretch these days :haha:

Sophie I'm so jealous when they checked my cervix on Thursday when I thought my water broke it was still closed and that's all she said about it :cry:

Also yeah a very small percentage of woman's water breaks on its own..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->