S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

so i met him & everything came flooding back, like how much i still love him :(
& he was fine with me, it was like it was when we were together, he was even so excited about the baby, he took a scan picture and everything.
then an hour later he texts me, telling me ive fucked up his life and he wants me to get rid of my baby.
i cant stop crying! how do you girls stay so strong? :(

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev211pr___.png

Awww hun :hugs: I know how you feel, I see FOB in school everyday and everytime I see him I get that same rush of feelings :cry: He sounds like an real jerk to say that though:growlmad: Guys make no sense a majority of the time. You'll get through this, and you'll be an awesome mum wether he comes around or not.

so i met him & everything came flooding back, like how much i still love him :(
& he was fine with me, it was like it was when we were together, he was even so excited about the baby, he took a scan picture and everything.
then an hour later he texts me, telling me ive fucked up his life and he wants me to get rid of my baby.
i cant stop crying! how do you girls stay so strong? :(

im really taken aback hun thats so horrible of him you poor thing :(
btw love if you want your ticker to come up without you pasting it every time you post, go to User CP on the top purple bar, then edit signature on the left and paste it in there :D
tell me to shurrup if you already knew that :D xx

i doubt he'll come around, this isnt the first time he's messed me about.
but now i feel 1000 times more protective over LO. the thought that he could even suggest it makes me so mad, especially after everything.

sorry for how much ive spoken about this today, i just need to get it off my chest.

anna: i didnt already know that, ive been trying to figure it out for ages! thankyou :)

& yeah, you'll all just have to teach me how you stay so strong :) ha

i doubt he'll come around, this isnt the first time he's messed me about.
but now i feel 1000 times more protective over LO. the thought that he could even suggest it makes me so mad, especially after everything.

sorry for how much ive spoken about this today, i just need to get it off my chest.

Were here 2 listen, give advice ect..
my OH wanted me 2 abort..
even finished it and stuff
they go off the rails.. they really really do.. but leave him 4 abit he willlll be back around i can promise u that! kieran did! now hes realised how much of a dikhed hes treated me the past 5 months.. better while im pregnant than when the babys here.. my friend had her baby indecember + is going thru it all with her OH now.. they have finished.. shes moved out and evryfink .. let ur LO keep u goin hun u can do it x

oh no, ive still got it, i think :S just had to do that thing so i dont have to keep pasting it :)

but he wont even reply to me now. & his new gf's started all the 'stupid irrisponsible slag' comments, you know the really original insults...ha :/

oh no, ive still got it, i think :S just had to do that thing so i dont have to keep pasting it :)

but he wont even reply to me now. & his new gf's started all the 'stupid irrisponsible slag' comments, you know the really original insults...ha :/

wooo it worked :happydance:
ugh what a bitch!! :growlmad: none of her business stupid girl x

aww how old r u hun xx

awww chick
thats horrible u will be fyn i promise its hard i no but go out with ur gurls as much as u can and try an enjoy yourself sounds silly but it does help xxxxx

i know, but she seems to think everything involves her. they've only been together a few weeks! although he did go out with her before me, then cheated on me with her...

& im 16, i'll be 17 when LO's born :)

Lissa:it doesnt sound silly, but yeah it is really hard. luckily ive got some really amazing friends to stand by me.

how old is everyone because i feel that im the youngest one here i just turned 14 jan 21st jw tho cuz i hate feeling so young and expecially with this...

Grr i feel so irritated tonightt! idk whats wrong with me i feel so weird!
anybody feeeling the chatroom tonightt yet :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"