S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

why are you sad about being 19? i'd be happy! :) haha

& anna i love the name Noah! its so cute :)
im thinking maybe oscar for a boy. although im abit worried that oscar only works for a baby & an old man :/ haha

why are you sad about being 19? i'd be happy! :) haha

im thinking maybe oscar for a boy. although im abit worried that oscar only works for a baby & an old man :/ haha

ahah cus ive enjoyed bein 18! i refuse 2 grow up tho..
best time ive ever had being 18!

i got pregnant when i was 16, am 17 now x

Anna i love ur bump
i hope i get a nicee bump like that!
aw thanks hun :flower: everyone on here is so nice about it and i never got why cos to me its just a bump :rofl:

thanks! :cloud9: i looove oscar but FOB said no :( way back when this discussion came up xD also my best friend has "dibbsed" it and kept being like YOU CANT HAVE OSCAR ITS MY NAME. i know i shouldnt care cos shes not the one who's pregnant but it kinda put me off using it :p

jas is 14 too :) <3

aww ill be 19 in 2 weeks :(

do u have ne clue wen she turns 15? i no her f.o.b is older than mine cuz mine turns 18 in like 2 months..
no idea sorry, i think shes a little older than you though cos she was 14 when i first came on here.. i think!

jas ears burning yet? :rofl:

haha yeah i love it too :) i havent even thought of girls names yet :(

where did you get all of your other tickers btw? i think mines looking abit bare

yea it dont matter at all lol i just find it kinda fummy how all ur parents are ok with this were they at first??? how long did it take them to be ok with it???

oh trust me, my mum isnt okay with it! i literally have no support. its great :)...
:| :(

oh trust me, my mum isnt okay with it! i literally have no support. its great :)...
:| :(

thats nice to no it rele is no sacasm in this but like i havent told my mom but i think she nos becuz she wont talk to me and wen she does she critizing my weight.. so yea but i think the only support i have is my cousin and f.o.b like no one else nos yet either like i have a bunch of friends that no becuz of cheer and like only one still talks to me... :cry:

haha yeah i love it too :) i havent even thought of girls names yet :(

where did you get all of your other tickers btw? i think mines looking abit bare

awww
click on my other ticker if thats the one u want..
and u have to scroll down and click for the more advanced i think it is x

i know, but she seems to think everything involves her. they've only been together a few weeks! although he did go out with her before me, then cheated on me with her...

& im 16, i'll be 17 when LO's born :)

Lissa:it doesnt sound silly, but yeah it is really hard. luckily ive got some really amazing friends to stand by me.

i am 18 will be 19 wen the LO is born :)
gracy my FOB's girlfriend does the same and when she doesnt get her own way she says that he isnt allowed too speak 2 me he had made a fake facebook so he can talk to me sadd ay lol yer they were together b4 he got with me and now he went running back to her
glad you got good friends around you
xxxxxx

Rome.. you have to have someone come see you every now and again.. i have to have a health visitor come see me every 2/3 weeks to check everythings okay and to weigh mason and basically write in my notes that iv got on progress etc and if i have any problems or concerns.. There ment to stay in contact till your child is like 5 years old but they stop coming round after the first month usually .. but you can ring them and everything if you need anything or advice.. I dont know who itll be in US thats ment to do it all or if its even the same lol but thats how it is in my area .. im just glad my health visitor is nice lol but they dont think your unfit they just have to do it "/ but i think most people think teens arent as good as older people with babies but its all bollox lol

xx

beccy
rome
the chatter boxes want u in chatroom
pregnancy one :p cus its now ours <3 muaha

Finally got all caught up :shock:

I turned 14 in november.. (So yeah I conceived at 13):blush:

I'm so popular you all just talk about me while I'm gone :cloud9: :haha:

Wait why would my ears be burning? :shock:

haha jas
cus people was talking about u.. thats what burning ears are for normally :p

Users who are viewing this thread