S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

so I have this "public health nurse" coming over today at 2, I thought they were to ask questions about babies but my aunt told me they were to check up and make sure you have a clean house and your keeping care of your baby.
then nurse called me today and shes like "I didn't know you were only 19" and I'm like "uhh well I am?" lol. I hope she's not a bitch cause I'm young.

what does it matter if you're "only 19"?! :growlmad:
how'd it go? xx

the amount of milk thats coming out of my boobs.
omg is this even normal!

so I have this "public health nurse" coming over today at 2, I thought they were to ask questions about babies but my aunt told me they were to check up and make sure you have a clean house and your keeping care of your baby.
then nurse called me today and shes like "I didn't know you were only 19" and I'm like "uhh well I am?" lol. I hope she's not a bitch cause I'm young.

what does it matter if you're "only 19"?! :growlmad:
how'd it go? xx

she comes in about an hour, I know I should of said something like
her: I didn't know your only 19
me: does that make a difference?

lol but I never think of the right thing to say till later:dohh:

did the ball rele work and do u have any advice on the fact that my parents dont no im pregnant yet?
how far along are you hun? you really should try to tell them asap they can surprise you with how supportive they can be :D also they will have to find out sometime.. :shrug:

Finally got in to see the MW! I wasn't suppose to be able to get in for a few more weeks but got a call that they had an opening today :happydance: Got to see LO :happydance::happydance: He/She is measuring a little small but the sonographer person said that he/she looks perfect. My due date is June 6th. :happydance:
My nephew put a grilled cheese into our scanner about a month ago(he said he wanted to send it to papa in Michigan) and ruined it :dohh: So now way of scanning pics into the laptop :cry: So I'll put scan pictures up when we get a new one, hopefully won't be too long. I tried taking a picture of them with my phone but you couldn't see the name, date and all that.
Oh and still on team yellow :happydance: It was last minute and my friend couldn't go with me so LO is still a mystery.
yayyy :D and :rofl: @ the bit in bold!! your nephew sounds so cute aha xxx

hey ladies can i join you??

i think probably most definate i'll be a single mummy from saturday.

can i ask you all a question, my OH (well will be ex OH) will be living 3hours away, neither of us drive so what do we do about him seein our daughter? obvisely he wont have a job as hes moving back home. The trainfairs 60pound return which neither of us has...? any ideas? x
course you can :hugs: aw im sorry to hear that are you ok about it? like was it your decision or...? i remember you saying he was a bit useless and you werent sure about being with him which is why i ask. ive no idea about him seeing your daughter if the train fares are so ridiculous. i really dont know what to suggest sorry hun :nope: is he moving back home because you're splitting up or are you splitting up because he's moving? xxx

just read that and thought id add a bit more lol!
My names Dannielle ive just turnt 17 and my daughter Sienna is 11months old today!!

Me and siennas dad were together fro 4years and as of saturday (when his mum and dad pick him up) i'll be a single mummy! x
we know who you are :winkwink: and happy 11 months to sienna you got anything planned for her 1st bday?xxxx

i am 4 weeks along...

that nurse came and left a bit annoying,
she asked if she could send someone every week. and I was like "no way"
then she tried every two weeks, and I'm like "3 weeks? " lol
I still don't want someone coming every 3 weeks. grr.

For what reason? :wacko:

Does she think you're an unfit mother or what?

wana go on chat anybody im so pissin bored!

trying to make a list of baby things..
and ticking stuff off that ive got..
now my minds blank! aha x

awww grace ur FOB is the same as myn everyfin u have said i have now lernt to leave him n now he fones me lol hope everyfin gets better 4 u hun xxx

no idea, shes like "wow you seem to know alot about babies " and " you don't seem stressed out"
so I hope she doesnt think I'm unfit.
she said I can tell them anytime to stop coming, so maybe next time :haha:

WHATT!!

maybe its because she was like "didnt no u was 19!"
bet thats why!
stupid cowwww
ill have her for u rome! :growlmad:

so i met him & everything came flooding back, like how much i still love him :(
& he was fine with me, it was like it was when we were together, he was even so excited about the baby, he took a scan picture and everything.
then an hour later he texts me, telling me ive fucked up his life and he wants me to get rid of my baby.
i cant stop crying! how do you girls stay so strong? :(

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev211pr___.png

so i met him & everything came flooding back, like how much i still love him :(
& he was fine with me, it was like it was when we were together, he was even so excited about the baby, he took a scan picture and everything.
then an hour later he texts me, telling me ive fucked up his life and he wants me to get rid of my baby.
i cant stop crying! how do you girls stay so strong? :(

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev211pr___.png

honestly u need to get over the worse.. then u will be okay!!
these girls are strong arnt they <3

because u have to .. LO keeps u going!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back