S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Rome.. you have to have someone come see you every now and again.. i have to have a health visitor come see me every 2/3 weeks to check everythings okay and to weigh mason and basically write in my notes that iv got on progress etc and if i have any problems or concerns.. There ment to stay in contact till your child is like 5 years old but they stop coming round after the first month usually .. but you can ring them and everything if you need anything or advice.. I dont know who itll be in US thats ment to do it all or if its even the same lol but thats how it is in my area .. im just glad my health visitor is nice lol but they dont think your unfit they just have to do it "/ but i think most people think teens arent as good as older people with babies but its all bollox lol

xx

yea, Normalcy no one comes to your house to check up on you here, the lady said it's for people 24 and under. She didn't weigh him or anything, just snooped around my house, and asked me questions then gave me a few booklets of information.

Oh right i duno about the age i was thinking im sure older people dont get like people bugging them all time "/ .. I cant wait till they dont come anymore tbh they end up being dead nosey i think but my health visitor just told me if im ever busy when she wants to come i can tell her and she wont come lol so spose thats not too bad. But ill have loads questions to ask i think theres always something popping up i need to talk about now lol. Im not sure when they get weighed first time :shrug: my friends sisters baby is like 4 days older then Mason and she got weighed at 9days old so i think wednesday Masons guna get weighed but then again im not sure if iv got to go to go somewhere but i cant really get places at min lol. Thats all i ever get aswell loads of booklets i dont tend to read them cause there usually full of crap lol.

Im going insane about all forms to fill out aswell .. cause iv got to get him registered still yet cause they cant get me in the place cause theres a backlog of deaths from christmas and new year mostly old people or something they said and they need sorting cause you only have a week to do that. But iv got like 6 weeks to do birth one. So i cant get in till after 10th feb im abit angry cause i cant send my child benefit form off cause i need the birth certificate to send off with it :(! and if i dont send my child benefit thing off my healthy start vouchers not come through to help me with formula milk .. its pathetic!

Finally got all caught up :shock:

I turned 14 in november.. (So yeah I conceived at 13):blush:

I'm so popular you all just talk about me while I'm gone :cloud9: :haha:

Wait why would my ears be burning? :shock:

:rofl: Awwwh, Jas you actually made me laugh out loud!
Bless your little cotton socks!
Damn our English phrases ehh? :haha:

Little man still holding on in there is he? :)

I'm bored of being preg nowww...
Don't get me wrong, I want princess to be healthy and grow
for as long as she needs to but geeze, pregnancy is such a
loooonnnnnggggggg time!! :haha:

Anna, I've got bump envy! :growlmad::haha:
Yours is so round and perfect! :thumbup:
Little Noah doing okay? :)

Not too long now until each of us have our LO's here with us
in our arms. Regular STM last EDD is in June - I think.... :shrug:
June really isn't that far away either! :) x

End of July for me :(
but im excited for all of you! :) even if i am abit jealous haha

Oh right i duno about the age i was thinking im sure older people dont get like people bugging them all time "/ .. I cant wait till they dont come anymore tbh they end up being dead nosey i think but my health visitor just told me if im ever busy when she wants to come i can tell her and she wont come lol so spose thats not too bad. But ill have loads questions to ask i think theres always something popping up i need to talk about now lol. Im not sure when they get weighed first time :shrug: my friends sisters baby is like 4 days older then Mason and she got weighed at 9days old so i think wednesday Masons guna get weighed but then again im not sure if iv got to go to go somewhere but i cant really get places at min lol. Thats all i ever get aswell loads of booklets i dont tend to read them cause there usually full of crap lol.

Im going insane about all forms to fill out aswell .. cause iv got to get him registered still yet cause they cant get me in the place cause theres a backlog of deaths from christmas and new year mostly old people or something they said and they need sorting cause you only have a week to do that. But iv got like 6 weeks to do birth one. So i cant get in till after 10th feb im abit angry cause i cant send my child benefit form off cause i need the birth certificate to send off with it :(! and if i dont send my child benefit thing off my healthy start vouchers not come through to help me with formula milk .. its pathetic!

i agree with the booklets! does my head inn

at least i no im not the only..

i REALLYY want to go swimming :(

thats so weird! i just though that after seeing all the swimming threads! :thumbup:

Ive wanted to for ages
my pregnant friend was onabout it.. but she never gets in touch! i dont want to go on my own.. i want to go tomorrow, cus im getting my hair done sunday dont want the chlorine to strip my colour out.. red fades too quick as it iss!x

tell me about it. my reds practically all gone just after 3months :(
& i really want to go, but im not sure if my tiny bump looks like a baby bump or just looks like ive let myself go lol. so im abit self concious! haha :/

sorry for being nosey hun, but have you told your parents yet?

ha no not yet me and f.o.b are going slowly by tellin my cousin in like 2days then his mom then my parents :'( ayyy...
my mother just scarres me like we were watching a show last night and there was a 15 yr old pregnant and shes like stupid 15 yr old how the hell could someone get pregnant at that age its sickning

& i really want to go, but im not sure if my tiny bump looks like a baby bump or just looks like ive let myself go lol. so im abit self concious! haha :/

lmao
i need a tankini lmao
and im so pale its unreal
ill look a rightt pig lmaoo

ha no not yet me and f.o.b are going slowly by tellin my cousin in like 2days then his mom then my parents :'( ayyy...
my mother just scarres me like we were watching a show last night and there was a 15 yr old pregnant and shes like stupid 15 yr old how the hell could someone get pregnant at that age its sickning

atleast you're telling her, try not to get to worried about it.
my nan said something like that, although she doesnt know im pregnant yet & my mum (who knows) agreed! she even saw my scan picture and gave me a lecture on babies having babies :|
:hugs:

lmao
i need a tankini lmao
and im so pale its unreal
ill look a rightt pig lmaoo

i need to get one of them to hide my 'potbelly' :thumbup:
& trust me im so pale i look dead!

i think you can get those 'magic' bikini bottoms though that go up really high to hide your belly, like control pants. might give them a try :L

atleast you're telling her, try not to get to worried about it.
my nan said something like that, although she doesnt know im pregnant yet & my mum (who knows) agreed! she even saw my scan picture and gave me a lecture on babies having babies :|
:hugs:

yea everyones says its good but honestly ill have to tell my dad but i dont want him to be there wen f.o.b and i tell my mom because my dad will flip out its bad enough he has to got though alot meaning hes still having surgreys from 2 yrs ago after being electricuted i mean hes not every stable and meaning f.o.b is almost 18 he wont like that at all... im rele scared... But im sure that'll they'll learn to deal with it and see that its a blessing im sure they'll all love and care for it besides my lil 11 year old brother he will be ticked meaning the attention wont be on him meaning at te moment hes the baby of the family.. :( but i dont rele care if i have no support from my parents i no i have my cousin and my friends...

its good that your cousins & friends will support you :)
is FOB standing by you?

its good that your cousins & friends will support you :)
is FOB standing by you?

as far as i no he is but things can change in a heart beat.. like im rele rele worried he will because hes leaving for texas for 2 weeks in march.. and like visiting family and ex.. :wacko: i rele dont like that idea at all,but im not going to agrue with it like he'll probally get anoyed with me cuz i'll text im constently but to tell u the truth i rele dont trust him..:blush: hahaha but wat ever i'll deal with it as long as he dont plan to move there.. lol but his best bet is not to leave and bail meaning he'll be 18 before the baby arives...:baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->