S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

it just softens ur cervix it wont get to bubba cus you cervix is closed and there in the waters. search for the thread in 3rd tri. loads of people have done it and started losing there plug and someone had there show the morning after xxx

Ewwwww Anna :haha:
It actually makes me gag!! :rofl:

Thanks for the tip JoJo :thumbup:
I've searched in third trimester old forums and
it seems to be something that works pretty much
all the time! I'm scared about labour though lol.
I want her out but scared to let her come out. :haha:

Xx

when ur in labour then you wont be scared u forget everything wat pain relief are you planning on? i no everyone says it but as soon as you see your baby u will forget about the whole labour and the pain.

Hoping to stick to gas & air but i guess it depends on how I cope with the pain. :thumbup:
I'll be open to suggestions by MW if it gets too bad.

x

its good to keep ur options open i was hoping just gas and air but cus i was induced my contractions were one after another without a break i coped for 8 hour and then started being sick so couldnt have the gas and air anymore and i thought to myself wen im next examined if im under 7cm il have an epidural and i was only 5 so i had it and im glad i did cus babys heart rate dropped loads and they had to get the forceps quick to get her out and i wouldnt have been able to cope and they wudnt have had time to mess about. theres no point trying to be brave if you cant cope cus wen u reli reli need it it might be too late. its funny how every labour is soooo different and how people react diff to the drugs. are you watchin the programme 2night one born every minute? xxx

Ohh Sophie I don't know if you saw but I'm a cm dilated!!
I haven't been trying anything to induce labor either :winkwink:

So beat THAT! With just your "soft cervix" :rofl:

(Now watch, I just really jinxed myself and you go into labor longg before me :haha:)

Ewwwww Anna :haha:
It actually makes me gag!! :rofl:

Thanks for the tip JoJo :thumbup:
I've searched in third trimester old forums and
it seems to be something that works pretty much
all the time! I'm scared about labour though lol.
I want her out but scared to let her come out. :haha:

Xx
hehe
i know that feeling
i hope she comes soon. I wonder who will go 1st you or jas:)

I was REALLY scared too.
But when they get into this world and you hold them its all worth it, really. :)

Look what my neighbor made Bella wear :/ lmao

https://i47.tinypic.com/29wqrn8.jpg

do you have sugar in the RLT sophie?

btw way TMI but jeeeeeeeez how much VD do i wanna have?!?! ive had a fair bit throughout the pregnancy but not this much! hope its not the start of something.. stay put noah i havent cooked you yet !! :haha:

:rofl:@the pittsburgh onesie, We have acouple MU things for Riley to wear :haha:

I've had bad vd ever since I got preg.. I think it increased lately too I can't wait for it to go away it makes me so irritated down there :cry:

I'm sure Sophie will go first.. I haven't even had BH that I've really noticed :nope:
And I keep jinxing myself anyway :blush:

Ughh I just had this cramping really low.. Like a period cramp it wasn't to terribly strong and only lasted like 30 seconds but ughh that hurt.. I haven't had cramping like that in so long!
I think it was just my bowels or something though, Riley keeps punching them and my bowels have been all screwed up lately :wacko: I think it's part of the "emptying out" stage

Sorry TMI in there.. but ugh :nope:

Sophie i wouldnt even stick to your birth plan unles you go into labour slowly and get to the hospital at a good time and everything.. cause i wanted stronger pain relief like the thing ya get injected in ya theigh cant member what its called.. but i wanted that to help with the pain and they wouldnt give it me cause i was too far dilated and they expected me to have mason within 30mins and the drug takes 20mins.. but i ended up in labour for another couple hours :|.. was stupid im now glad i did it off just gas and air but if i could of had something more i would of defo had it!

Wonder whos going to pop next then :winkwink:

Few pics of Mason thought i'd share :]

DSC06093.JPG DSC06145.jpg DSC06125.jpg

He seems to change everyday getting bigger lol and his hairs going blonder lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79