S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

i work in a pub,, wel club
n yh yh from mine its like a 10min bus ride :)
oo what did u do at college? x

Yep i agree anna haha.. but you know my situation cause i said on facebook ;] wish we all lived closer :(

anna- awww :( he wil be here soon!!
& dont worryabout your friends i feel like mine are jus leaving me out most ov the time now! going out but not asking me n stuff not nice is it :( xxx

i wish there was like a grove or somethink..
and it was all of our houses :D haha

We will meet 1day i swear like we was planning a while back meeting half way or something we should go holiday together get a few caravans lmfao ;]

oo my mate doing that at halesowen college,, nanever heard of it lol what is it?
n i did go to college last year in dudley to do childcare,, was doing a placement at this nursery but they was horrible!! xxx

oo n becyboo just red ur birth story! your little boy is beautiful you were soooo brave i cant imagine what im going to be like in labour lol!
and i cant believe your bump went that quick :O x

Becy - i knoww!! nottz ent that far really from here!

+ its a hairdressing apprentist collage
bag of shit there tbf..
u learn everything in the salon but i need to keep going just so i get the certificate to say ive done level 3:|

:( when do u finish it then? n at least once u finished it u can go bk to hairdressing after u had the baby or whenever x

Urrrm well im only ment to go every other monday, but im going to start going every monday..
my tutor was on about giving me a break and stuff.. i just said i want to finish it before.. because i like my group..
my OH ex is in it :) i like to stare her out lmaoo

oo n becyboo just red ur birth story! your little boy is beautiful you were soooo brave i cant imagine what im going to be like in labour lol!
and i cant believe your bump went that quick :O x

My birth story wasnt so bad.. theres some teens that wrote theres and there like herific! puts you off wanting to go into labour lmao i wouldnt read many before you have your LO! .. it might scare you. I spose im lucky my stomachs gone now my doctor just told me it would cause my stomach muscles are quite good lol. Dont worry about it all now worry when it happens best thing to not know what to expect ;] hehe x

And emzi iv been birmingham before but only shopping lol id get lost if i went there on my own :haha: still think we need to meet feel like got so close to you all "/ shame rome and jas live US :(!

birmingham shoppping = boring :(

i cant affford it! im staying well away from bullring + primark until i have some cash in my purse man its so depressing!

oo emzii that would be so funny lol! i hate bf's exes lol there annoying arent they?!?! lol
and not long now u wil be finishedmy mate did her childcare thing when i did mine shestopped there n she was pregnant she left about 36weeks i think cus she had to finish it but she did it in the end :D

n bec i no yh think i might not read anymore lol id prob get too scared i watched that one born every minute programme the other night i was thinkin omg what am i doing lol! xxx

im weird i really like watching births lol
one thing i really really really wish i hadnt read though in one of the threads over in 3rd tri somebody said that at her 35 week check up babys heartbeat was normal and fine and a week later the baby had died :nope: its awful i cant even imagine........
thats scared the life out of me

that programme didnt scare me
im not scared :p

yeah i hate her she thinks shes so much better than everybody else

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member