S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Yupp, by the times I'd got everything I needed she was 30 weeks
which was fine but hadn't got enough saved.
I had enough at 34 weeks but thats too late. :nope: lol.

x

i want a 4d scan but just dunno if i really need it if u no what i mean like other things to spend the money on like baby stuff.. i do want one tho x

I decided not to get a 4D scan cause I didn't have the "extra" money and I needed lots of other things, you could always ask someone to get one for as a a gift:p

alice resized.jpg

finally got a pic of alice half smiling after several attempts lol!! :D
i wish she would stop growing up so quickly though :( x

why oh why does Isabella decide to sleep during the day and stay up at night. I'm soooo tired D: haha

Awww alice is so cute!

i got a 4d scan but i wish i didnt and saved the money cause mason dont really look like his :lol: .. so was abit pointless the only reason i wanted one is cause i was impatient and hadnt seen him since 20weeks lol and to make sure he was defo a boy lol

i want a 4d scan but think i would rather spend the money on something useful for the baby.

Awww alice is so cute!

i got a 4d scan but i wish i didnt and saved the money cause mason dont really look like his :lol: .. so was abit pointless the only reason i wanted one is cause i was impatient and hadnt seen him since 20weeks lol and to make sure he was defo a boy lol

can you put a picture of your 4D scan and a picture of mason up? lol like side by side?

oo good idea to get one as a gift.. its my birthday b4 baby born so could get one 4 that lol! but think im like 35weeks on my birthday.. so have to be a early birthday pressie lol x

i can see a slight resemblance!
n'aww hes so cute cant believe hes 3 weeks already.

also girls, felt the need to share that im now a "BnB Addict" loool. i think the next one is at like 10,000 posts or something so itll be a while :( xx

I can see abit but not much lol everyone could tell by the 4d scan though that hed have alot of hair haha i couldnt see that but oh well haha..

And wahey :winkwink:
im on like 4000 and something posts but been on that a while not posted much lately lol

oh becy, he slightly looks like is 4d scan

I'm so jealous you have so many cute pictures of Mason and someone stole my camera so I have only a few, I wanna go get some developed (hopefully today) then I will scan them all on to my moms computer.

anna,how many post makes you a bnbaddict ?

his nose looks the same to him in your display pic.
does he suck his dummy properly? alice wont suck it unless i hold i in her mouth as soon as i stop she spits it out and crys.

Quintin loves his, only one brand tho. I had to go out and a few more lol cause I only had 2 that he liked and like a bunch he will get mad at me if I put them in his mouth.lol.

Quintin loves his, only one brand tho. I had to go out and a few more lol cause I only had 2 that he liked and like a bunch he will get mad at me if I put them in his mouth.lol.

iv tried 3 different kinds and she does the same with them all. she will only setle if im holding it in her mouth but she wont just suck it on her own.

yea it is in the end i just have to settle her with out but she jus crys but i cant sit there allnight and hold her dummy in when shes asleep lol

lol I know, sometimes Quintin will fall out in the middle of the night and he will want it again .lol I like run in there in the middle of the night ( if I know hes been feed and changed) and try to put it in without turning on the lights.lol I'm like tired in the dark trying to put in his mouth. lmao and sometimes he has his mouth wide open for it and I still cant ever get it in the 1st try , my poor son has been poked in the nose and ear and such with the stupid thing so many times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->