S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

oo thats good £8!! wel gotta have her baby while she goes to the council then we going to get some baby stuff hopefully :D... what a idiot!! my bf is a idiot most ov the time surprised we still together but if he said anything about the baby id go mad... he knows not to lol!! xxx

oo thats good £8!! wel gotta have her baby while she goes to the council then we going to get some baby stuff hopefully :D... what a idiot!! my bf is a idiot most ov the time surprised we still together but if he said anything about the baby id go mad... he knows not to lol!! xxx

I know pretty chuffed:) I didn't actually need them I just liked them:') awww nicee:) I can't wait to start buy little baby things><! Planning on getting anything inparticular? aaah I know. -.- aslong as we stay friends an talk I don't mind.. I'm just going to let everything cool off for now:) aaah I always told him to stop it but he never really took any notice.. One thing that annoys me is that he calls the baby 'it' urghhh drives me MAD! Haha xx

:( lads 4 u babe!! ... idiots!!... wel im gonna get steriliser & some bottles because the tomme tippe one i want is only £10 & comes with bottle,dummy & bottle brush so thought i may as well get that now.. and there 2 tommy tippe bottles 4 £3.90 so gonna get a few ov them too :D.. and a little cute outfit i think :D n maybe treat myself to a magazine or something haha!! cant buy much now gotta save 4 little one!! ... x

Yeaaaap most of them are a waste of space! awww right yeaah don't ask me why but I have a baby bottle somewhere:') I remember buying ages ago but I have no idea why I did:') yeaah have to treat yourself now and again ineh:) awww I love the little outfits you just wanna buy them all don't you o.o.. xx

yep but have to stick to white & cream at the minute lol!! n ooo a spare baby bottle hehe! xxx

yeaaah I bet your soo tempted to find out aren't you ><?! aaaa.. I know lucky ain't i might start using it myself now you never know:') haha xxx

wel gotta have her baby while she goes to the council then we going to get some baby stuff hopefully :D
That reminds me of when I went to get WIC (a program in the states that helps out with food and whatnot for pregnant women and children up to 5y.o)
If you've already had your baby, you need to bring them with you to the appt.

So the woman asks me, "Where's your baby?" and I said, "I'm still pregnant." and she said, "Okay, but did you bring your baby?" :shock: Did she think I left my uterus at home?
:rofl: Gotta love government workers!

wel gotta have her baby while she goes to the council then we going to get some baby stuff hopefully :D
That reminds me of when I went to get WIC (a program in the states that helps out with food and whatnot for pregnant women and children up to 5y.o)

So the woman asks me, "Where's your baby?" and I said, "I'm still pregnant." and she said, "Okay, but did you bring your baby?" :shock: Did she think I left my uterus at home?

:saywhat:
:rofl:

:haha::haha:

LOL
:haha:

:saywhat: :rofl:
I'm thinking that some people need to think before they speak! :haha:
Stupid woman! :haha:

Any girlies that have had their LO's got any advice on backache?
Got it really bad today and can't get comfy. :nope:

Also had to take my belly bar out (it was a maternity one! :thumbup:) yesterday,
my bumps got so big it's split my piercing a little, made it
bleed and made it sore :(

Officially fed up of being pregnant now! :growlmad:

x

Ooooooh yeah p.s girlies who are getting their bottles
and things atm for LO's. Go to babies'r'us and theres a tommee
tippee complete steraliser set meant to be £120 down to £60.
Got loads of things in it :thumbup:

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-...sionid=0A55B2B361AB49226D6D7F3011F5CE37.app01

x

i never had backache really contractions gave me back ache lol but back ache is a sign of things progressing :winkwink:
xx

:happydance:

Progression is good!!! :thumbup:
Come on out of there little lady!! :haha:

Think it's okay to use a hot water bottle on
my back this far gone? :shrug:

x

becy, mason looks sooooo adorable in that cardi!!! :)

god soph, i was thinking bout u yesterday thought u may have gone into labourr =]

lol i bet u was like ermmm lol x

god soph, i was thinking bout u yesterday thought u may have gone into labourr =]

Awwh thanks hun! :hugs:
I've a really funny feelin that all these signs will happen
and she'll end up being over-due knowing my luck!! :haha:

Ohhhhh yeah, anyone who's still preg and able to -
you getting a 4D scan done of LO?
I couldn't afford one in time in the end :nope:

xXx

i want a 4d scan but just dunno if i really need it if u no what i mean like other things to spend the money on like baby stuff.. i do want one tho x

Yeah thats the way I had to look at it.
I got everything I needed for LO and saw what money I
had left which wasn't enough by the time I was done. :nope:

I guess it's not too long until I can hold her in my arms
now so I suppose its more of a suprise too :)

Becy's 4D scan was a good one :thumbup:
Was it worth the money Bec?

x

yea i suppose after u actually get everything 4 baby your like 30 something weeks and its meant to be better between 24 and something isnt it so baby isnt too big or too little x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->