S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

haha i have done this too dont worry lol. alice has a crib next to my bed and i tried to see how long she would keep it in for when going to sleep (about a minute!) and i would be there lying down really tired tryin to put it back in. normally im trying to put it in her cheek lol. she just wont suck it for any longer than a minute so i have to just re settle her without it!!

oh becy, he slightly looks like is 4d scan

I'm so jealous you have so many cute pictures of Mason and someone stole my camera so I have only a few, I wanna go get some developed (hopefully today) then I will scan them all on to my moms computer.

anna,how many post makes you a bnbaddict ?

someone stole your camera?! i want more quintin pics :hissy:

and i think its 2500

I have been up all night. I am going crazy. I hate doing all this alone. Seems like i never get a break!

How are you girls?

I have been up all night. I am going crazy. I hate doing all this alone. Seems like i never get a break!

How are you girls?

:hugs::hugs:
you are doing so well! your LO will respect you so much once shes old enough to understand everything you have done for her :D!
have you got no help from your parents at all? i know you said they disagreed with you keeping her and stuff but have they still not helped at all? :nope: you shouldnt have to be doing this alone x

Well basically im in it alone. I will drive over to my moms house (because right now me and bella live in an apartment) and pick up my little sister and she will come over and help with Bella but my sister Hayley is always telling me that my mom talks about how she wants nothing to do with us. She hasn't even SEEN Bella.. :/

It frustrates me.. a lot.. because bella already doesn't have a dad :/

awww hun :( i had a bad night too my mum had to look after alice (we live in same house tho) alice had a reli bad few nighs being up all night and i just thought i cant do his on my own and i had a cry and then fell asleep at 9 n didnt get up till 10.30. is there no1 hu can look after her for one night cus i feel so much beter now for having one nights good sleep. your doing such a good job cus i is sooo hard :hugs: xx

his nose looks the same to him in your display pic.
does he suck his dummy properly? alice wont suck it unless i hold i in her mouth as soon as i stop she spits it out and crys.

Sometimes hell suck it for ages but i have to hold it in to begin with till he starts sucking lol but aswell hes so mardy half the time hell put it in and spit it out after 2mins which is annoying lol .. and now hes started to pull it out cause he has his on that dummy thing so he dont lose it.. or he grabs the top of it and pulls it out and then starts screaming cause hes lost it lol!

dummy is a pacifier i think you call it

jas posted a thread saying baby was coming.

what mason has in his mouth on my avater?
dont know what you call it.. pacifier??

Hopefully we will all get to see little Riley soon!
and we will all be jealious whos had our LO's cause hell be so tiny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->