S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

no i havnt. only had unprotected sex with my boyfriend of 2 years about 4 days ago.. so i dont think it will be accurate unless i wait 6 days before my period then take a first response. which is in about 4 days

So you want to be pregnant then?
dont mean to sound nasty or anythink.. but its early early earlyyy days.. sometimes you dont catch when u have unprotected sex.. u both trying?

I heard my little ones heartbeat again today
3rd time too :p
she kicked mee :D + she had hiccups ! i love her so much <3

hmmm weird.. =\ x

awww so cute!!can u feel her hiccups?
i want one ov them doppler things so i can hear it all the time but think id just get worried and stuff xx

I heard my little ones heartbeat again today
3rd time too :p
she kicked mee :D + she had hiccups ! i love her so much <3

hmmm weird.. =\ x

awww so cute!!can u feel her hiccups?
i want one ov them doppler things so i can hear it all the time but think id just get worried and stuff xx

they arnt as strong at the doctors ones apertly, u wont hear it yet.. i asked when i first heard the heartbeat when i was at the same stage as you :).. i can see my belly moving.. i thought it was her heartbeating but it was happening today + the midwife said its hiccups ;o weird.. i really dont know.. i think im starting to figure out what hiccups feel like lmao!

they arnt as strong at the doctors ones apertly, u wont hear it yet.. i asked when i first heard the heartbeat when i was at the same stage as you :).. i can see my belly moving.. i thought it was her heartbeating but it was happening today + the midwife said its hiccups ;o weird.. i really dont know.. i think im starting to figure out what hiccups feel like lmao!

aww hehe!! imagine when she startspoking your ribs and kicking them!!! ouch!!! im dreading when baby starts kicking and keeping me up and stuff.. does she wake u up or they not that strong yet? xx

aww hehe!! imagine when she startspoking your ribs and kicking them!!! ouch!!! im dreading when baby starts kicking and keeping me up and stuff.. does she wake u up or they not that strong yet? xx

they arnt that strong yet ! hehe..
shes alredy spotted my ribs.. just doesnt really hurt.. just feels abit weird n stuff x

lol i prob wouldnt even realise when it happens lol! did she do it again the same day or a few weeks after or something? x

She liked poked me twice quite close together + did it again.. then i think it was a few days later aswell =]

aiimee12345 said:
just go babe.. theycant tell your mom she woe find out unless u tell her.. i didnt tell my mom straight away id had bout 2 midwife appointments by then i hidmy stuff in the cuboard lol xx

Yeah I probably will:) but I was thinking like they send appointment letters home and ring up with appointment reminders or is tht optional or something?..but I want to go for peace of mind and everything.. Want to know everythings ok:( hmmm.. Anyway you had a nice day today? xx

alice decided to projectile vomit all over me and her and the sofa and the floor and then she thought it was very funny and did a fat smile at me!!!!

she had to go to the doctors because she has thrush in her mouth and shes got sme drops to take and it smells disgusting and she keeps spitting it out!!

shes just started to find her hand its so cute she sits there sucking it lol still cant get a pic of her smiling!!!

alice decided to projectile vomit all over me and her and the sofa and the floor and then she thought it was very funny and did a fat smile at me!!!!

she had to go to the doctors because she has thrush in her mouth and shes got sme drops to take and it smells disgusting and she keeps spitting it out!!

shes just started to find her hand its so cute she sits there sucking it lol still cant get a pic of her smiling!!!

Aww thats so cute. I can't wait for Bella's first smile and to actually catch it on camera. shes camera shy :dohh:

Yeah I probably will:) but I was thinking like they send appointment letters home and ring up with appointment reminders or is tht optional or something?..but I want to go for peace of mind and everything.. Want to know everythings ok:( hmmm.. Anyway you had a nice day today? xx

wel iv only had one letter.. but that was only off the hospital about my blood test results.. so i dunno.. but when my midwife said like what number shud she ring i gave her my mobile.. so they prob ask not sure tho! yh u wil feel better once u have been so u can get a scan date n that :) yh its been ok.. am tired :( just made cakes :D hows yours been? xxx

Aww thats so cute. I can't wait for Bella's first smile and to actually catch it on camera. shes camera shy :dohh:

alice smiled really really early it was about 2 and half weeks. and she would only do like one a day for a few weeks and hen from about 5 weeks she smiled non stop :D shes just started smiling all the time i give her her bottle and milk comes out the sides :dohh: lol when i get the camera out she sops because is obviously alot more interesting than me!! xxx

aiimee12345 said:
wel iv only had one letter.. but that was only off the hospital about my blood test results.. so i dunno.. but when my midwife said like what number shud she ring i gave her my mobile.. so they prob ask not sure tho! yh u wil feel better once u have been so u can get a scan date n that :) yh its been ok.. am tired :( just made cakes :D hows yours been? xxx

awww.. Should be ok then:) hmm yeah I'll ask when I go to the doctors... I broke my mobile so that could be a problem:')! awww can't wait for my scan><! ooo very nice, just went shopping and to starbucks and now also feeling very tiered:( xxx

awww.. Should be ok then:) hmm yeah I'll ask when I go to the doctors... I broke my mobile so that could be a problem:')! awww can't wait for my scan><! ooo very nice, just went shopping and to starbucks and now also feeling very tiered:( xxx

oo :( wel they might not ring.. midwife hasnt rang me i just ring her lol ... ooo u buy anything nice?? i think im gonna go bed early tonight.. gotta meet my mate at 9 tomorow!!:sleep:

oo :( wel they might not ring.. midwife hasnt rang me i just ring her lol ... ooo u buy anything nice?? i think im gonna go bed early tonight.. gotta meet my mate at 9 tomorow!!:sleep:

yeaaaah hopefully:) just pjs haha... Mainly food shopping. yeaaah same I'm soo tired and me and my now ex boyfriend just had a huge row and split up soo everythings just going wrong atm:( aaah well nothing like a good nights sleep:) xxx

yeaaaah hopefully:) just pjs haha... Mainly food shopping. yeaaah same I'm soo tired and me and my now ex boyfriend just had a huge row and split up soo everythings just going wrong atm:( aaah well nothing like a good nights sleep:) xxx

oo pjs :D... i need some new ones 4 hospital lol!! :( sorry to hear that babe!! but u might get back together your prob feeling upset and everything at the moment all them hormones!! n yh sleep :D .... x:hugs: x

oo pjs :D... i need some new ones 4 hospital lol!! :( sorry to hear that babe!! but u might get back together your prob feeling upset and everything at the moment all them hormones!! n yh sleep :D .... x:hugs: x

£8 zebra ones in asda I was likee ooooh I likey! Hmm:/ not so sure tbh all he's going on about is killing the baby, and how much of a shit mum I'm going to be I'm like :'( I don't need this added stress atm! And he's just being an arse! yeaaah tell me about it:') I'm so agresive towards my brother it's great:')!! you doing anything nice with your friend tomorrow? :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->