S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

(im taking advantage of being able to quote and stuff now, i have my computer at long last woohooooo!!!

aww glad your back at your now. must be so nice to be back in your own space. just need audie to come now.

I guess i should take advantage of my own space, he'll be here before we know it and i wont be able to just have a bath when i please :lol: i'll have to make the most of the peace and quiet!!

thankyou! And Quintin is looking positively adorable as usual on your latest picca! :D x

I am a newbie!

19 years old!
Pregnant with a little baby boy!
Due Date is 21th July 2010 !!!
And Father of him left me in 7. Week of pregnant.

firstly, congratulations on your baby boy!
secondly, sorry FOB left you :(
And thirdly :hi: !! I'm Ellie!! xx

I am a newbie!

19 years old!

Hi welcome to BnB!
I'm Kirsty and I'm 19 too.
Congrats on your pregnancy, sorry to hear about FOB.
This is a great site to be on everyone will make you feel very welcome.

Thank you Kirsty90 :)
Oh don't worry... I start to accept that my baby boy won't have a real father...
it's sad...but maybe my exboyfriend will change his mind...

i hope he does change his mind hun!
Aww i cant wait to see him, i just wish he'd hurry his little bottom up!!

I am a newbie!

19 years old!

hey im sophie welcome to bnb and stm :D
i had a lil girl, alice, on 3rd jan :D
xxx

It's so weird thinking that I'm not a single mom-to-be.. Now I'm just a single mom!

On that topic.. I'm really starting to get sick of FOB he came and saw me (well, Riley) every day when I was in the hospital and I haven't heard from him once since Riley came home (which was wed evening) He has my moms cell number he could text any time but nope..
Which frankly I don't mind at all.. I actually enjoy it because I don't see him as a father figure towards Riley at all nor do I want to..

My cousin, Kayla keeps telling me about how her mom works with alot of girls that know FOB and how he goes around on alot of girls and his best friend is apparently like inlove with him.. Which I remember back when I was "with" him she texted him CONSTANTLY so I'm honestly not surprised..
She said he's also going around still acting like I'm going to run back into his arms any moment..
I hope to god Riley NEVER calls him daddy.. The closest father figure he has is his grandpa which he absolutely loves already and it's so cute when he's crying my dad will be like yelling back at him(not mean like) and he shuts right up and just stares at my dad :rofl:
But he's the only male voice he heard alot in the womb and so he knows his voice already and it's so cute watching them together because my dad always has alot of fun with babies :haha:

On the other hand.. according to my cousin who I can't exactly trust on this stuff because she doesn't like him at all and I wouldn't be surprised if she made up stuff or over-exaggerated stuff about him but she's like "He's not even manwhore material and yet he's one!!"
My mom says it's not fair to him or Riley to not have him in Riley's life.. Which I understand but my father is much more of a father figure to Riley then FOB is.. I hope he stays out of contact and never comes see him.. I regret putting him on the BC but I would of been in a huge conflict with everyone if I didn't..
His dads stepping up and buying a swing for us(who was completely PO throughout my whole pregnancy about the whole situation and still is trying to get his head around it) and his grandma(who is an absolute sweetheart and LOVES Riley) has our address and wants to come out and visit him and stuff.. which I don't mind at all because she seems like a wonderful lady but I just want FOB to stay the hell away :growlmad:

Sorry.. complete rant there..
Just everything my cousins been telling me true or not completely pisses me off and I don't want him anywhere near Riley or me.. Especially Riley.

Oh don't worry... I start to accept that my baby boy won't have a real father...

:wave: Welcome!
I'm 3-Wait..This is the first time posting this since I had my son :haha: (I'd be 40+3 anyway)
I'm Jasmine with a brand new baby boy born on the 18th :happydance:
FOB and I aren't together due to my decision of the fact I just want to stab him.. :roll:

There's still plenty of time for him to come around.. Just don't have your hopes up.

:wave: Welcome!
I'm 3-Wait..This is the first time posting this since I had my son :haha: (I'd be 40+3 anyway)
I'm Jasmine with a brand new baby boy born on the 18th :happydance:
FOB and I aren't together due to my decision of the fact I just want to stab him.. :roll:

There's still plenty of time for him to come around.. Just don't have your hopes up.

Yes...you'right!

Congratulations for you baby girl :)

aww Jas :hugs:
I don't think its unfair to not have fob in Riley's life if he's not going to do Riley any good, does that make sense? Like fob isnt going to be in Audie's life because he isnt responsible or mature enough to even look after a pet rat, so ive had to keep him out (although he hasnt bothered to contact since he scarpered apart from the time he told me to fuck off when i was asking what about your son? so i dont think he cares anyway) It wont be easy for Riley not knowing his daddy, but he'll have double the love from you and your family so it wont be all bad :) I hope fob does step up and become a man but if not, you and Riley will be just fine on your own :hugs: xx

one question for the mother where the baby is still arrived.
Do you have any problems with the father?!
cause of the rights?! or for seeing?!

for them who still has their babys...

but maybe for you too...
have you talked with the father of the baby because of seeing baby?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->