S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

i know!!!! I dont know why they feel the need, i welcome them if they're going to be nice, i mean i go into trimester forums every now and again still but some of them come in just to be catty!

yeah, theres no need to come in here and just be a bitch. (sorry but its true)
even though i don't go into the other sections of the site much, i don't think they have as much fun as we do. their threads are serious whereas we just post about random and pointless crap. haha sometimes its serious though

i second that about them not having as much fun. plus i feel slightly out of it because the majority of them are married working women, which obviously im not lol

yeah, they did things in the right order (marriage and THEN kids) i haven't had much to do with them but with ones i have had be rude to me, i think they think they're better then us just simply because they are older. i get that from strangers on the street, i don't need it from strangers on the internet too. lol

the older women from third tri telling us how much they dislike teen pregnancy

Hey girls :) Iv not really came into this thread much but my due date is getting closer by the day and im starting to panic at how im going to be able to cope on my own... I have the support of my mum and my family have been great.
FOB has been totally useless, has said that he wants to be involved, wants to be a proper dad ect... Im 30 weeks pregnant now and he hasn't done a bloody thing!!! hasnt bought or done anything, not even bothered to get a job!!! :gun: I asked him to make a list of boy names he liked (thought id let him have his say) and he gave a list of the stupidest names like, hitler, rudolf, luke skywalker... And then he said one name that he liked, Shane, and when i said i didnt like it he said 'oh well then' and that was that!! Iv tried to involve him in the pregnancy but he hasnt bothered so im starting to think 'why am i bothering??' :grr:
How involved are yous planning on letting your FOBs be in pregnancy and also after bubs is born?
Sorry for the rant but i am soooooo mad right now. :hissy:

awww hunni :hugs:
My fob doesnt want to, and isnt going to be a part of Audie's life at all. He hasn't had a say in anything. Its up to you but he doesnt really sound mature enough to have a baby?

Hes not!! He's the most immature, annoying guy iv ever met :grr:
I really wish he'd say he doesn't want anything to do with baby... Is that a really harsh? :shrug: I don't see how he can not be there and help out during the pregnancy and then expect to get to be a part in babys life. (hes said he'll be seeing baby everyday and i better get used to him being around.. He's told his girl mates, who i cant stand, that their gonna be auntys... :growlmad: x

i'm not going to post a thread on this because its not worth it lol, i just have to rant and i dont have any friends to rant at so you my BnB buddies are going to take the rap im afraid lol...
i have accepted that my "friends" are not really friends at all considering throughout my entire pregnancy i have seen one of them and thats only been a few times (when we used to spend every waking day together. :( ) But i just expected that the one i have seen would be there for me if anyone was going to be.... i feel totally let down by him. When i first moved in with FOB i'd moved cities and he was really peeved that i'd just picked up and left him like that. He spent about three weeks straight living free at our flat until fob just got really hacked off and me and my friend ended up falling out. But he was always there up until then! I was on the phone to him literally all day every day when he wasnt staying over, i made sure he was still a big big part of my life. Now he's got his boyfriend (that he got together with when i was like 12 weeks pregnant) and since then i dont hear from him, ever. He never calls, he never texts, he never messages me. It took me to contact him last month to ask him where the hell he'd been and why he never talked to me anymore for him to feel guilty then come see me. He saw me like four times and i havent spoke to him since.... He just messaged me and didnt even ask how i or the baby were doing, he just ranted on about how he's moving to Brighton with his OH soon and was wondering if i was still going down there (not now im not lol) So i messaged him back totally hormonal about how i feel so let down by him. When all that went on with FOB i needed a friend more than ever, i needed him to come over and let me rant on at him, instead i was left to rant on here... he didn't bother to text to ask how i was or anything. I just feel really really let down by him. What sort of friend is he? Plus at the start of the pregnancy he said i was stupid for keeping him and said something like "well if it all goes wrong take it as a sign" meaning if you have a miscarriage its a sign your not supposed to have a baby at our age.... I know that all that makes it seem like hes not a true friend and i dont need people like that in my life, but we used to have soo much fun together and lived in each others pockets literally, we were so close. Now i feel as though his life is just his boyfriend. Even when we met up he didnt stop going on about him, and was on the phone to either him or one of his other friends like all the time.... I posted a thread before about how i find his OH really controlling which he is if you ask me.... Anyway so thats whats going on :shrug: i just feel really deserted, its awful... xx

well if you feel as though him being in LO's life isnt going to do LO any good then you can ask him to stay away.... x

You dont need friends like that. If he was any sort of friend he would be there for you, and by the sounds of it he's been totally useless as a friend. Have you told him how you feel? Maybe he doesnt realise how much u've needed him to be there for you? You always have us to speak to and rant to :haha: xxxx

i'm not sure *shrugs* he knows that i'm pregnant, he knows that FOB left me when i was 7 months gone, he knows everything thats gone on between us and yet he still is never around. Its not like i care that he has his new life now or anything, its just sad that i dont even get a mere text anymore, i get nothing.... xx

:O ellie he sounds like an idiot!! .id hate it if someone did that to me when there meant to be a friend! but then again now im pregnant i never get asked out! but bet they soon want to come round and see my baby when its born!! and do u think he wil want to come see Audie?xxx

probably not lol. He claimed in his message that he was "waiting for the good news and he was gonna rush over to the hospital" but i find that highly doubtful...... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->