S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

for them who still has their babys...

but maybe for you too...
have you talked with the father of the baby because of seeing baby?

sorry for my english ^^ :blush:

its ok, dont apologise :)
Basically the father left me when i was seven months pregnant and hasnt really been in contact since. He did me the biggest favour ever though, he wasn't responsible or mature enough to look after himself let alone a baby (even though he was 28 years old!) When i asked if he wanted to be in Audie's life he told me to "fuck off" and i havent heard from him since, so who knows :shrug: He isn't going on the birth certificate though and he is not going to suddenly pop back up when he feels like it. As far as im concerned he was nothing but a sperm doner :) xx

oh wooooow!
And what the parents of him think of your situation?

Boys....:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: hope my Baby won't be like he!

well he's 28 so his parents dont really have a say in anything he does, his dad never cared about the baby anyway he didnt ring once throught the entire pregnancy, his mum and me never got along, she actually gave me a panic attack once, she rang a couple of weeks ago to ask if she could send a present but ive told her no thankyou :)
I hope Audie is nothing like his dad! xx

oh gott...

how can be people like them o_O

I'm always so sorry for babys who have those fathers -.- really!!!!

So I overheard my dad tell my grandma that FOB was getting a cold so that would explain why I haven't heard from him..
He didn't seem sick to me but I paid no attention to him last time I saw him anyway so who knows :shrug:

i'm not, i blissfully haven't heard from him in 2 months :happydance: doesn't look like i will ever again, so thats awesome!! I hope everyones ok! x

im not atm but im sure that wont last. i shouldnt complain he hasnt done anything wrong technically but does drive me mad just thinking about him.
sophie was so excited when you hadnt come online (sounds bad lol) thought you must have had summer-brooke. she sounds like she's going to be a stubborn little maddam lol.

I am a newbie!

19 years old!
Pregnant with a little baby boy!
Due Date is 21th July 2010 !!!
And Father of him left me in 7. Week of pregnant.
hey, welcome! im anna :D xx

Thank you Kirsty90 :)
Oh don't worry... I start to accept that my baby boy won't have a real father...
it's sad...but maybe my exboyfriend will change his mind...

:wave: Welcome!
I'm 3-Wait..This is the first time posting this since I had my son :haha: (I'd be 40+3 anyway)
I'm Jasmine with a brand new baby boy born on the 18th :happydance:
FOB and I aren't together due to my decision of the fact I just want to stab him.. :roll:

There's still plenty of time for him to come around.. Just don't have your hopes up.

Yes...you'right!

Congratulations for you baby girl :)
*boy :haha:

I didn't bother correcting :haha:

FOB texted my moms cell yesterday asking how everything was going and that he's still sick..

I wish he would stay sick forever so I never see him :twisted:

jas i know how you feel. would be so much simpler if we were left to it lol.

i have to say everyone on the teen section seems so much more mature than the older women. i just read a thread that like always got very heated and they were being so rude a few actually insulted a girl because she was only 18. i think i might start avoiding the other sections soon.

Just proves the whole ". . she's a teen, stupid for getting pregnant. ."
. . blahh blaahhh goes completely out of context!
They know nothing and jump to conclusions before knowing anything. :grr:

Comes to something when the teen is more mature and adult-like than the
adults themselves :shrug:

Can anyone say prejudice & discrimation?! :haha:

xXx

Well :dust: summer-brooke :dust: cmon babyyyy girl!! :dust:

=]
Hows everybodyyy

soph <3 hope yur okay babes ! she will be here sooooooooon :D this time next week yur be hiolding herr! put it that way :D xxxx

i never came on the teen bit really until a couple of months ago, i used to literally live in the trimester forums. They can get quite rude in there. There's a few of them that have popped into our threads from time to time and being very rude. Lets put it this way, you wouldnt want to show off the fact you were a teen in them.

:dust: :dust: :dust: come on Summerr!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe shes still wanting that shared birthday?! Your booked in on the 5th? maybe Audie will come a day overdue? :D one can only hope eyy!!
:D xx

ehhhh if you're only just into third trimester now and your a may mummy then i wonder why june mummies have popped into third tri already? it scared me yesterday, i thought June babies on third tri already?! woooww!

well its like, if the older women have a problem with teenage mothers and mothers-to-be just don't come into our section. i'm guessing thats why we have our own section in the first place.
its not like we're blocking up their sections with our pointless threads haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->