S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

thankyou Aimee, Anna and Ally (3 A's :haha:)
We're taking it slow and i think i should wait a while to introduce him to Judey wude but he says he loves kiddas and accepts that he's my life and thinks im an amazing woman :blush: he's so sweet and so hot too ! i cant believe it. Especially cant believe ive met someone so soon after! I thought i never would or itd be years! lol xx
PICTURE!!!!!!

See, at least you had the guts to ask. I just went on her fb and tried to see if I could use process of elimination to find him. :blush: :haha:

process of elimination? :rofl: it could have been any of them! ;) what was the elimination process? did you guess him?

thankyou Aimee, Anna and Ally (3 A's :haha:)
We're taking it slow and i think i should wait a while to introduce him to Judey wude but he says he loves kiddas and accepts that he's my life and thinks im an amazing woman :blush: he's so sweet and so hot too ! i cant believe it. Especially cant believe ive met someone so soon after! I thought i never would or itd be years! lol xx
PICTURE!!!!!!

See, at least you had the guts to ask. I just went on her fb and tried to see if I could use process of elimination to find him. :blush: :haha:

thats what i normally do :haha:

tell me...do you have many problems to live without FOB?
Sometimes I feel so strong that I don't need Manuel (my FOB) but there are some times too, when I think he has to be a father and I miss him so much!

I get like that AAAAAALLLL the time sugar, dont worry about it. Not necessarely about FOB but just about any man. I sometimes just wish there was someone to take the bottles upstairs while i carry Jude instead of me doing 2 trips, someone to share the feeds with, the nappy changes with, someone to cook me tea while i sort Jude. And most importantly someone to cuddle with when Jude's in the land of nod :( It gets lonely, but you can and you WILL be able to do it sugar :) Try not to worry :hugs:

Is it just me, or do men seem to have commitment issues?!
Surprise pregnancies don't seem to be their forte. :/ x

Its just the shock.... It hits us hard but its happening inside OUR bodies. To them they just wanna deny it and run and hide. Its not their fault really, they're just programmed to be complete tools.

well i give up with them, i accept they're from a different planet and now just admire their beauty instead ;)

That's a great attitude! :)
And btw, your son is gorgeus!
I love his name. x

thankyou sugar :) :)
yeah well no point chasing them around is there! better focusing on our babies, they wont let us down :) xx

oooft congratulations Miss Ellie, he's rather fine looking!!
xx

process of elimination? :rofl: it could have been any of them! ;) what was the elimination process? did you guess him?

haha no, I didn't. I only got threw a few guys and then I was like "Ellie has too many hot guys on fb, this won't work." :haha:

I'm technically not an STM anymore girlies :( Although if OH keeps it up, I might be lol Croc-O-Dile I remember when you first joined us and now you have quite the proper bump!:happydance:

haha yeah, I was looking at my pictures from 13 weeks and such and I'm like :shock: When did I get big? :haha:
And aww, any reason why OH is being a dork? :hugs:

Yeah my bump seemed to have popped over night too! Although I'm still quite small :blush: No reason really. I mean he's a really nice guy (not something I'm used) very sweet and respectful, he is really excited about the baby (he's not FOB) He loves feeling him/her move. He has an almost 5 month old son and he's such an awesome dad for being so young. But I just don't think I love him as much as he loves me, ya know? He treats me so well. When were together he doesn't let me lift a finger, he would wait on me hand and foot if I let him. The other night, it had to be about 11 p.m, I told him I was craving ice cream but we didn't have any, so he went out and bought some and brought it over! Now that I think about it I really am a terrible person for wanting to break up with such an amazing guy :dohh: I couldn't ask for anyone better but for some reason I just don't know if I really like him. I think I'm going to give it some more time, see if maybe those "feelings" develop. BUT after almost 5 months of not speaking to me FOB is starting to come around again and I'm afraid to admit that I think I still have feelings for him...

thankyou sugar :) :)
yeah well no point chasing them around is there! better focusing on our babies, they wont let us down :) xx

That's v. true. :)
I just don't understand how they can go from being so lovely and perfect to a guy that wants nothing to do with you and calling you a slut overnight.

But hey. x

I wana post bump piks on...
doesnt let me :(
says invalid file!

FOB issues too :(
+ i kinda met somebody else
so my heads fucked!

i would rant about it..
but i think ill save it to later when i can be bothered lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.