S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

no rusells hall... got to go back today got an appointment with a consultant
& yh im happy :) as long as she doesnt turn into a he now!! :p
lol!

ooo what u get?
i got some pink sleepsuits with eeyore & piglet on.. and a little pink cardi & trousers set.. & im going up merry hil b4 hospital with my mom to see if they got anything nice :)
i have seen this white dress with sequins on & u can get silver shoes to go with it :)
so cute!!

xx

asdas brill atm..
lods of disney tops for £4 + £5 and that =]

just got a play gym + a toy thing for the cot + shit lod of clothes some nappies..gotta try and get a swing today vests and sleepsuits.. need a carseat but dont want to spend like £100 on one xx

yh car seats am expensive int they!! :O

oooo... i need to look for a bouncer cus my auntie buyin it me!
what play gym did u get?
i have seen a few i like jus cant choose which one i like more lol!

i got some vests with princess & beautiful on today they got a diamante above the i!! lol
& frills on the back lol! :)

xx

becy i weighed alice with me once and she was exactly a stone and then after i realised it doesnt really count when they have clothes on and a nappy i go her weighed properly and she was 11lb15oz so nowhere near 14lb lol. and then nearly 2 weeks later she weighed 12lb5oz which is pretty good going seeming as she hardly eats anything!
i wish alice was greedy it would stop me worrying shes not gettin enough. she has less now than she did when she was 4 weeks old :dohh:

Oh yeah i forgot about that haha i dont know when he next gets weighed by im sure hell be a stone or more.. can see it coming hes right chubby lol .. aww dont worry some babys are greedy others arent as greedy :] aslong as shes not got a fever o and drinks a good amount she will be fine! she looks like a normal little baby on her piccys <3 my baby just has rolls haha and it does depend on what they weighed when they were born mason was a chunker so that explains alot lol xx

chubbers are definitely the best!! Jude has what my mum calls "bracelets" :haha: hes covered in rolls, hes so cute and so so greedy! i have no idea what he weighs but im guessing hes closing in on 12 lbs as hes fitting into his 3-6 stuff now!!

Its early doors yet but i've met someone :blush: Im trying not to get too excited incase it all goes tits up but we're going to the festival in summer together and we're hoping to meet before then too! He's dead sweet, and absolutely gorgeous (which is just about a first by my standards :haha:) Hes really good about Jude and stuff which is fab too!! And hes just so sweeet !! :cloud9: xx

aww ellie :)
bracelets lol!!

& oooo found a man :D
hope hes nice!!!:) & better then that idiot!!!!

lol

x

aww Ellie hope it all goes well!! :flower:

congrats on your girl aimee! :cloud9:

Noah is 10lb7 now :happydance: and aw Sophie I really feel for you, Noah is like that too atm just really unsettled and hardly ever seems to sleep, so draining isn't it :( hopefully alice will 'grow out of it' soon! Xx

chubbers are definitely the best!! Jude has what my mum calls "bracelets" :haha: hes covered in rolls, hes so cute and so so greedy! i have no idea what he weighs but im guessing hes closing in on 12 lbs as hes fitting into his 3-6 stuff now!!

Its early doors yet but i've met someone :blush: Im trying not to get too excited incase it all goes tits up but we're going to the festival in summer together and we're hoping to meet before then too! He's dead sweet, and absolutely gorgeous (which is just about a first by my standards :haha:) Hes really good about Jude and stuff which is fab too!! And hes just so sweeet !! :cloud9: xx

:happydance: :happydance: &#9834; &#9835; Ellie's got a date! Ellie's got a date! &#9834; &#9835;
That's important that he's good with Jude! Has he met him yet?

Oh some bruin thing..
the bruin brand atm are 3 for 2 in toys r us, quite good :) xx

thank you anna :)
hope u & Noah are ok :D

& thats good em :)
might have to go have a look

x

thankyou Aimee, Anna and Ally (3 A's :haha:)
We're taking it slow and i think i should wait a while to introduce him to Judey wude but he says he loves kiddas and accepts that he's my life and thinks im an amazing woman :blush: he's so sweet and so hot too ! i cant believe it. Especially cant believe ive met someone so soon after! I thought i never would or itd be years! lol xx

thats great that he understands that Jude (judey wude - i loled at that) is your primary focus and if he can accept and respect that than :thumbup:

He says he really respects women but thinks i really deserve respect, "i take the cake" as he put it :wacko: :haha: he's just wonderful :blush: xx

thats so great to hear! and so quick after jude :)
its wonderful.

Ellie you saucy minx :winkwink:
Good on you girlie, he sounds really nice :) I hope everything turns out really well for you :D I'm sure it will :happydance:
xxx

saucy minx :haha:
i doubt anything of that sort will be happening with the state my body's in :haha:
xxx

i definitely see the glass half full Ellie.
haha

thats good then.
i wish i could sleep. i'm so awake!

thankyou Aimee, Anna and Ally (3 A's :haha:)
We're taking it slow and i think i should wait a while to introduce him to Judey wude but he says he loves kiddas and accepts that he's my life and thinks im an amazing woman :blush: he's so sweet and so hot too ! i cant believe it. Especially cant believe ive met someone so soon after! I thought i never would or itd be years! lol xx
PICTURE!!!!!!
thats good then.
i wish i could sleep. i'm so awake!

Sleep sleep SLEEPP!!! I know it's impossible these days but enjoy the days when you can just lay in bed for hours and hours... I miss sleeping in :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->