S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

lol em u ok?
i cant believe ur bump!! :O
i was showing my mom last night... my mom was like think im gonna hide the cake & chocolate from u lol! i was like how mean u cant do that to me lol!

xx

STALk.jpg
I think he's rather gorgeous if i must say so myself ;) (and that was halloween, he's not some freak who LIKES to dress up in that way, although knowing me it wouldnt surprise anyone if he was :haha:) He's so sweet. He messaged me after we'd stopped talking last night to thank me for making him so happy and about how special he thinks i am :blush: I feel like a kid in a candy shop :rofl:

I cant believe how quickly time has flown! Ally's viable, Alice and Sasha are nearly popping, Jude's nearly 4 weeks old.... What's going on?! x

I gave up.. I finally got a new facebook :lol:

So expect to see a Jasmine wanting to be your friend :winkwink:

lol jas i delted fb agesss ago
then made a new one the other week... cus everyone on here was sayin they had it lol!
so thought id get a new one!

x

heyy girlyss only just caught up :D
alice is doing so much better since i put her on c&g comfort although shes alot more sicky she drinks at least 4oz sometimes 5 :) cant have it both ways i suppose. she was giggling loads when i was tickling her it was so cute!! she had her 2nd injections the other day but i wouldnt take her lol! i hate seeing her screaming like that.
heres a pic (or 2 :winkwink:) of my lil monkey
Photo0234.jpg
Photo0244.jpg

aww she gawjus!! :)
my friends little girl at her 8weeks injections!! omg i could have cried... so dunno what im gonna be like with my little girl!!

did she cry a lot?

x

yea i felt so bad cus she was asleep and woke up to them stabbing her legs!! and when she finally opened her eyes she was looking at me and i was like nooo i didnt do it!! she was really grumpy pretty much the whole day with her first but wasnt so bad wih the second ones. she had a bruise onher leg :( i was so sad. she did her first giggle in he afternoon on her first ones so couldnt have hurt that much lol! xxx

aww shes beautiful! im dreading the injections! :( :(

x
p.s Jarrod update-
i love how he never forgets Jude. I asked him what his perfect day would be and it was "to spend it with you and Jude!"
:blush:

awww bless a :(
bet it does scare them for a bit but then they prob forget dont they

& oooo ellie :D soooo sweet!!

x

awww ellie how sweet! thats what im most worried about when meeting someone he will have o be good enough for the boh of us. for some reason i imagine meeting someone and telling him i have a baby and him running a mile i think i look down so badly on men since my ex lol! :(

dont worry, thats what i thought too! i thought "no mans gonna want me with Jude and not only that, no mans gonna want this body!" but i found someone less than 4 weeks aftrer having him! im well impressed :lol:
if i can, you can, dont worry, you definitely will!!

i do too sugar :hugs:
dont worry there are good ones out there!
and btw i love your name, that was on my girls list :) x

Emeline? Really?!
I hate it! There's so many Emmas, Emilys and Em-blahs that it becomes a nightmare. :haha:
And I hope so.
I guess me and men don't seem to have v. good relationships.
Unless you count Baby Bean's dad, before I got myself pregnant. :dohh: x

lol
this lad jus asked my mate for my number rang & asked if i wanted to go out i was like no!
then he said can u believe (stacey) this girl i no is pregnant.... i was like i am! he was like o iv got to go!

1... i wouldnt fuk u any way!!!
2... i wouldnt even want to if i was desperate lol!!!

idiot!!!!!!

xx

i cant get over how chubby jude is!! hes like my nephew when he was born 9lb 8oz n i thought that was big lol!! and i cant believe he fits into 3-6 alice is still in 0-3 lol! my nephew is now 3.5years and looks like a 5 year old bless him.
anywayss i gota to go to bottles and give alice her last feed :D. i cheat and give her one whilst shes alseep so she sleeps through lol:p xxx

what a totall dick aimee! ggrrr. see this is what i imagine when thinkin about men!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->