• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

becy i tihnk are quotes were gettin a bit long:haha:
they prob think it would be rude if they thought he was your dad if he was masons dad iykwim? i can imagine how annoying it must be though!
fob hasnt seen her awake so i dont no what she would be like with him or what he would be like with her. my solicitor wrote in the letter he has to have proof that hes signed up to a parenting class before he can see her aswell but iv had no reply yet.
i dont see any of my 'mates' they all expect me to go to see them cus there to lazy but its alot more difficult for me to get alice ready and everything and go to them than it is for just them to come to me. i cant be bothered with it though they all seem to talk about really immature things that i dont give a shit about!
it will be good if it does work out even if you arnt even seeing eachother properly but still have him around if you get me. im worried about going out n meeting someone and then tellin them i have a baby and that would be the last i hear from them. its all so difficult :( x

ya the guy I went on a few dates is nice and all, there isn't a spark,
and I feel like what if every one I do meet that I have a "spark" with, doesn't want quintin?
dating was alot easier when It was just me. lol

everyone i speak too keeps sayin yea come out at this time and im like its not as simple as that i have alice to think about i cant just leave her. n then there like well let me no when your free n half the time i have no interset in meeting hem anyway so sometimes its works to my advantage lol!

I hate FOB so baddd
I don't even know why I feel so disgusted with him and the other day he asked me online why I act that way towards him and I told him how the thought of him disgusts me and I don't give a shit about him ect, ect..
He just silently sat there and just went "OK"
A few days later my cousin, Kayla that knows him talked to me and said that her mom talked to his best friend and she said that he's going to take me to court because I'm a "bitch and a unfit mother"
Luckily I think he was just really angry when he said that because the next day he came and visited Riley and seemed just fine.. Which btw when he was holding Riley I could really see the resemblance :cry:

Also.. Riley doesn't like orthodontic pacifiers as soon as you put one in his mouth it comes right back out!

they prob think it would be rude if they thought he was your dad if he was masons dad iykwim? i can imagine how annoying it must be though!
fob hasnt seen her awake so i dont no what she would be like with him or what he would be like with her. my solicitor wrote in the letter he has to have proof that hes signed up to a parenting class before he can see her aswell but iv had no reply yet.
i dont see any of my 'mates' they all expect me to go to see them cus there to lazy but its alot more difficult for me to get alice ready and everything and go to them than it is for just them to come to me. i cant be bothered with it though they all seem to talk about really immature things that i dont give a shit about!
it will be good if it does work out even if you arnt even seeing eachother properly but still have him around if you get me. im worried about going out n meeting someone and then tellin them i have a baby and that would be the last i hear from them. its all so difficult :( x

Haha sorry :p gossiping too much ayy :p
Thing is he looks like a grandad.. he doesnt look like a new dad lol! i know some people have huge age gaps but i look about 14 lol just cause im a midget! lol Thats good then if hes got to go to them and stuff before might get him learning more and stuff. Most my friends now drive but they all have boyfriends too.. so there always with them or there busy with work or getting ready to go uni! so ill never see um hardly :( most are going uni aswell soon so its kinda upsetting to know i wont get to see them at all :(. If someone didnt like the fact you had a baby then just leave um to it theres alot of guys out there that arent bothered about a kid :) i know quite a few thats said they wouldnt mind but i dont think they realise that most the attention will have to be on mason if i took him with me and i have to weekdays cause i have him on my self everyday of week :\ thats my problem i feel i wont be able to spend proper time with someone :\ xx

Haha sorry :p gossiping too much ayy :p
Thing is he looks like a grandad.. he doesnt look like a new dad lol! i know some people have huge age gaps but i look about 14 lol just cause im a midget! lol Thats good then if hes got to go to them and stuff before might get him learning more and stuff. Most my friends now drive but they all have boyfriends too.. so there always with them or there busy with work or getting ready to go uni! so ill never see um hardly :( most are going uni aswell soon so its kinda upsetting to know i wont get to see them at all :(. If someone didnt like the fact you had a baby then just leave um to it theres alot of guys out there that arent bothered about a kid :) i know quite a few thats said they wouldnt mind but i dont think they realise that most the attention will have to be on mason if i took him with me and i have to weekdays cause i have him on my self everyday of week :\ thats my problem i feel i wont be able to spend proper time with someone :\ xx

my maes havnt passed there test yet so they expect me to go and get them and then take them back when there ready. but it isnt that hard to jump on a bus every now n again is it. if they cant be bothered neither can i! i hate not having them about but the only time i really saw them before was to go n get drunk n obviously thats not gona happen now :p! i dont think most guys know exactly hard time consuming having a baby is and i cant just drop everything to be with them. atm i just find that meeting someone else gives me something else to worry about lol im hoping il find somebody soonish before alice would be different towards them if you get me but im not going to go looking for someone.
fob has only ever held alice twice and no other baby i dont think so im glad he has to go to parenting classes so i no he knows what to do. he can loose his temper really quickly thats what im worried about because alice can be soo stropy lol! im also gona be gutted if she smiles at him but i no she will because she smiles at everyone lol! prob sounds harsh but ohwell :D x

How is everybodyy
cba to go look thru pages..
so whats the gossipp lmao
i need 2 rememberr the page numberr xx

WELL i'm going on my first night out in ten months so most definitely will be a messy one, and first time meeting Jarrod as well, and he has to see me in that state! :haha: Ahh well! I'm nervous, so very nervous. He's arriving here in an hour and half to drop his stuff off then were heading up to my friends house for a few drinks first. Argh i have such bad butterflies!

Aww!
Ellie, you'll be fine!
bet you'll have so much fun!
you excited?? :D xx

im REALLLLYYY nervous ya know! excited yeah, but sooo nervous! I haven't done this whole dating going out shabang for over a year now, its so scary!!! xx

aww, Ellie, you're guna have an amazing time!
i'm sure it won't be as scary as you think. :hugs: xx

I haven't been on this thread in forever! How are you girlies and your bumps/bubs?

im good thanks steph how are you?
em you got any gaviscon or rennies? or if not a glass of milk? reflux is naaasty xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->