• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

isn't it where your LO sleeps in the same bed as you?
i dunno, i'd be scared to do it. i might suffocate her :(
i haven't really looked into it though.

yeh fink it when they sleep with you but as safe as possible .

god! id get no sleep if i did that, id be too worried all night lol xx

I'm 18 and a mother to be.
I'm due 4th December :D
And I am rather excited about the prospect of becoming a mother.

hey welcome mumma2b!! x

and co sleeping is sleeping in the same bed. i always said i couldnt see myself doing it but then when i had alice it was the only way i got any sleep. everytime i put her down she would wake up so she slept in my bed. im a really light sleeper when shes in the bed and i dont move atall so i wasnt worried atall. the first few times i did it i kept waking up every 5 mins.
i still co sleep now, alice gets up for a bottle at 6am and comes back to sleep in my bed untill 9. i love having a cuddle every morning :cloud9: xxx

N'aww I like the sound of co-slleeping !! I've gotta double bed all to myself aswell x

I co sleep sometimes! Only on a morning though when i want a sneaky few more hours and he wont settle in his cot cos its daylight :/

I have to rant! lol!

One of Jarrod's "friends" has been trying to start up shit between us... Jarrod told her not to post shit like "i love you Jarricke" blah blah on his wall cos it pisses me off (which it doesnt, so he shouldnt have told her that, he presumed it would annoy me...) So because he's told her that she's purposely put "i heart you" on his wall, and shes done it to piss me off. So its pissed me off that she purposely wanted to get at me, i hope that makes sense! lol. I feel like im back at school again... gah! But thing is she also started shit up with one of Jarrod's friends and his girlfriend, she makes a habit of it! What kind of person does that sort of thing? :dohh:

Unfortuantley u'll find people like this of all ages! Bloody shit stirrers, like to cause problems in other peoples life coz they have nothing better to do with their own :haha: Don't let it get to u, Shes not worth it! Shes obviously just being pathetic to cause problems between you and Jarrod... Grrr. :hugs: xxx

i co sleep :D!
only in mornings though like Ellie said cause mason wakes up at 7 and doesnt want to go back to sleep unless hes with me but im a light sleeper so littlest noise he makes i wake up lol and i tend not to move in my sleep either best way to get abit more sleep i think :)

Mason teething Anna aswell check Noahs gums see if you can see any white dots or if you feel his gums if theres any rough areas then thats a tooth coming :) Masons got 1 coming on front very slow but can tell its bothering him cause hes dribbling all the time lol ended up getting him this vibrating soother that you can put in fridge so its cold its mint! he loves it smiles everytime its in his mouth!

Thankfully, he cut her out of his life after finding out that she messaged his friends girlfriend saying that she was sleeping with him, which wasnt true :dohh: some people... i really dont know what goes on in their heads!! x

:haha:
some people are bored and have nothing better to do with their lives, hon. xx

BTW, would you girlies be happy with your boyfriend spending the week with his ex if they've both moved on in life? Cos Jarrod asked me if i was ok about him doing that, and i dont think i'm really comfortable with it.... I mean like i said to him, imagine me inviting Jude's dad to come stay the week, and him having to be in Manchester wondering what the hells going on all the time, i know it'll play on my mind... x

I wouldn't tbh.. but i guess everyone's different.
if you don't feel good about it hon, tell him. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->