• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Love Amelie. :blush: :hugs:
Dharma's not my style, but just because I think of Dharma and Greg. :D x

lol it makes me think of one of my fave books by Jack Kerouac so i go with that :)
But ill slip a J name in there for luck ;)

Haha! Poor child.
For a girl or boy? :blush:
Though I can never imagine a boy called Skye?! x

Girl! But i told him he can fuck off lol. He likes shit names really, Rupert's alright though. x

Its an awesome name! My dad had a friend called Rupert that had dreads and wore yellow shoes lol x

Gosh Darn it! My FOB is driving me crazy! I have this all planned out , he is REFUSING too go along with my PERFECT adoption plan. I have the perfect couple , its my aunt and uncle and they only live about in hour away in Ohio the next state over. He makes me so freaking mad! He won't even listen too me, He didn't even want Jace a few months ago but now its BLAHH BLAH BLAH!! He's making this so much harder then it should be. |: it's what's best for MY son! Sorry for my rant but jezz.

I was thinking about adoption, but I haven't been brave enough to actually go ahead with anything yet.
Sorry he's making it harder hon.
Just tell him that this isn't about what he wants, but about his child.
And if the one good thing he can do as a parent is give his child the best life possible, than maybe he should just get over himself and do it. x

Sadly. He has a HUGE ego, and he thinks he could take care of him by his self.
I was like .:haha: If you think you ca do it don't come crying too me when he doesn't stop crying or your tired. Please were both too young for all of this.? I just turned 15 and he's 16 going on 17? Jezz.

Don't take any notice.
At the end of the day, it's YOUR decision and if he's going to be an arse about it, then he obviously doesn't even know what he's talking about.
Does he not seem to realise it's going to be HARD?
Maybe if you told him it's unlikely he'll be able to go out for the next 18 years he'll think twice. x

But dear, its not just YOUR son, its his as well and surely he deserves some say in whether or not he's given up?
I think it takes a very brave and selfless person to do what you're doing and i think you are thinking very clear mindedly about it, so i'm not slating you, but i think he deserves some kind of say iykwim?

Helpmehateyou, do you not have any support from your parents?, it is hard being a teen mummy but not undoable, im not trying to hinder on your decision you clearly have thought very respnsibly about it, but i just know its a life changing decision, and really, the FOB deserves a say even if it hates you to think he does im afraid it takes two to tango and its as much his child as yours, please dont think im having a pop at you, just trying to help and understand a bit more. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->