• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Names Jennifer Im 18 and I'm due Aug 14th.. I left FOB because hes cheating on me... I just did it yesterday and he doesn't know yet since he hasn't called in about 4 days =] but I figure I better move on and I def don't want my baby to see me down and depressed everytime I find out he cheats.. its been a problem for a long time so MOVIN ON!

good for you baby.moo!!! he didn't know you were pregnant?! oh and I left my husband for cheating on me hehe. so I'm with you girl :) oh and I turn 20 tomorrow! hope I can still stay in the teen section hehe

Catch up :) - had a growth scan todayy.. FOB came was horribleee!!!!!!! We just rowed and stuff cus we both more or less moved on.. I wwent home and cried :( I miss him so much its so so hard.. :(

Was everything okay at growth scan babe?!
my phones died on me and i cant find my charger lol

Leave him to it Em seriously hes being such a dick to you and he cant 1 minute want you then next be horrible and push you away! either way hes got to support his child so he has to see you aswell as the baby and if he dont like it then hes guna have to lump it lol s'all im guna say .. i doubt youll want him having her on his own cause i dont even let jay have mason on his own i said not till hes at least 1yr lol .. let him play his little games at min hell either realise soon what hes done or hell have lost best thing he ever had! you dont need this this late in your pregnancy! hes not your birth partner is he?

xx

Catch up :) - had a growth scan todayy.. FOB came was horribleee!!!!!!! We just rowed and stuff cus we both more or less moved on.. I wwent home and cried :( I miss him so much its so so hard.. :(

HOLY FUDGE PACKETS!!!!

SINCE WHEN ARE YOU 35 WEEKS?!?!

:cry: I've missed so much...
POP GIRL POP!:happydance:

Heya im lydie im 18 and my babys due on november the 5th!
Dan my OH has been what i thought was great so far . . . up until today hes been to my 7 week,12 week 1 day and 12 week 3 day scans i know hes very scared about how well cope (hes 22 im 18) but he has been alot better than i expected.
However,
were in a realy complicated situation we broke up just after valentines day (when we unknowingly concieved) because id been through a MC at 9 weeks in december and the whole pregnancy he was trying to pressure me into a termination it even got to the point where we drove halfway to the "clinic" and i opened the doors of the car in the middle of the motarway because i had a nervous breakdown and just couldnt deal with anything anymore.

Anyway we decided to take a break because we just werent getting on,
and i was having a hard time forgiving him for the way he treated me even though he thouraghly regretted it.

I found i we were pregnant again 12 weeks ago and was TERRIFIED to tell him and my parents espeically because of what wed just been through.

But he was very calm and collected hes been with me to all my scans we speak everyday,
but today i suggested us sitting down and trying to sort out a house/flat in the next few months and he just flipped put the phone down on me sent me a txt saying he couldnt do this anymore and he wasnt ready to have a kid he didnt even want a relationship (despite when were together him being extremelly loving like he always was before all this) so my heart just sank and i have been crying all day.

I really couldnt bare going through this alone,
my parents know and have been fab so far although i couldnt remain living with my mom when baby comes along.

Dan hasnt even TOLD HIS PARENTS YET!! because hes so scared of there reaction (last time they came to my house because they had found dan crying on the floor and said i just couldnt continue with the pregnancy)

In some ways i want them to know they need to know in some ways i really dont want them to yet because it makes things SO much more complicated when they get involved.

Dont get me wrong though,
both me and dan come from really respectable familys were both well brought up and our parents want whats best for us.

Im so so so upset and confused any help would really benefit me.

Lydie xx

Hello
All I'm very excited yet SO scared Im pregnant with my first and Im only 17 years old!
Its scary but Im , also very excited!.. Yet

Was everything okay at growth scan babe?!
my phones died on me and i cant find my charger lol

Leave him to it Em seriously hes being such a dick to you and he cant 1 minute want you then next be horrible and push you away! either way hes got to support his child so he has to see you aswell as the baby and if he dont like it then hes guna have to lump it lol s'all im guna say .. i doubt youll want him having her on his own cause i dont even let jay have mason on his own i said not till hes at least 1yr lol .. let him play his little games at min hell either realise soon what hes done or hell have lost best thing he ever had! you dont need this this late in your pregnancy! hes not your birth partner is he?

xx

He was supposed to be :/ doubt it now.. I've deleted his number now and wrote it in my green notes, they can ring him wen I'm at the hospital and let him know but I think I'm having my mom and my best friend ! :( he texted this morning on about wanting piks of him and my belly!!! Mindgames or what xx

HOLY FUDGE PACKETS!!!!

Haha anna said that the otherday!! I would put bump piks on but only got internet on my fone now :( they are on fb tho!! Omg rileys 2month already! How u getting on xx

HOLY FUDGE PACKETS!!!!

Haha anna said that the otherday!! I would put bump piks on but only got internet on my fone now :( they are on fb tho!! Omg rileys 2month already! How u getting on xx
ALMOST THREE! (well, 2 1/2..)
So crazy :(
Ok I suppose.. Incredibly lonely :cry:

HOLY FUDGE PACKETS!!!!

Aww hes beautiful!!
omg.. any goss on FOB?! x

HOLY FUDGE PACKETS!!!!

Aww hes beautiful!!

Gossip.. Well.. He had a huge dent in his driver side door last time I saw him.. I asked what happened and some crazy psychotic girl that like stalks him kicked it when chasing after him apparently.. :shrug:
Who knows what goes on in that boys life :roll:

HOLY FUDGE PACKETS!!!!

Aww hes beautiful!!

Gossip.. Well.. He had a huge dent in his driver side door last time I saw him.. I asked what happened and some crazy psychotic girl that like stalks him kicked it when chasing after him apparently.. :shrug:
Who knows what goes on in that boys life :roll:

Omg! Men! God! I hate them alllllllll :( does he see riley muchh??

He comes over every couple of weeks or so.. He calls my house and my mom welcomes him out.. I told him to do that if he wanted to see him because I'd never be friendly and invite him out..

He comes over every couple of weeks or so.. He calls my house and my mom welcomes him out.. I told him to do that if he wanted to see him because I'd never be friendly and invite him out..

You know, I was thinking about that the other day when I was looking at your new fb pics. He's such a cutie btw! :hugs:

So I've been getting really sad lately seeing all these pictures on fb of nice, happy looking families. Not even just the girls still with FOB, but even the ones who were lucky enough to find someone better.
The guy I was seeing and I aren't really working out at the moment. And it's not because of him, either. He's such a sweet guy and I really wish I had more of a connection with him, but I've come to realize we're just at two different stages in our lives. He's in that "in college, living at home, money doesn't matter" phase as where I'm in that "single mom in college, money is everything" phase. Both are perfectly normal for our situations, they just don't go together very well. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->