S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Omg! Men! God! I hate them alllllllll :( does he see riley muchh??

He comes over every couple of weeks or so.. He calls my house and my mom welcomes him out.. I told him to do that if he wanted to see him because I'd never be friendly and invite him out..

You know, I was thinking about that the other day when I was looking at your new fb pics. He's such a cutie btw! :hugs:

So I've been getting really sad lately seeing all these pictures on fb of nice, happy looking families. Not even just the girls still with FOB, but even the ones who were lucky enough to find someone better.
The guy I was seeing and I aren't really working out at the moment. And it's not because of him, either. He's such a sweet guy and I really wish I had more of a connection with him, but I've come to realize we're just at two different stages in our lives. He's in that "in college, living at home, money doesn't matter" phase as where I'm in that "single mom in college, money is everything" phase. Both are perfectly normal for our situations, they just don't go together very well. :nope:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

He comes over every couple of weeks or so.. He calls my house and my mom welcomes him out.. I told him to do that if he wanted to see him because I'd never be friendly and invite him out..
I hate how they pick and choose! Add me on facebook jas I'm emma braham on there :) lol x

You know, I was thinking about that the other day when I was looking at your new fb pics. He's such a cutie btw! :hugs:

So I've been getting really sad lately seeing all these pictures on fb of nice, happy looking families. Not even just the girls still with FOB, but even the ones who were lucky enough to find someone better.
The guy I was seeing and I aren't really working out at the moment. And it's not because of him, either. He's such a sweet guy and I really wish I had more of a connection with him, but I've come to realize we're just at two different stages in our lives. He's in that "in college, living at home, money doesn't matter" phase as where I'm in that "single mom in college, money is everything" phase. Both are perfectly normal for our situations, they just don't go together very well. :nope:

I know what you mean.. i see like all happy families and its all i ever wanted really to have a family of my own :\ i could have it tbh but i dont think i feel the same about fob anymore i see him as a friend :\ .. but i was seeing someone else and he ended up hurting me yet again duno why i even trusted him :( but alot of guys say theyll be there for you and your kid but when it comes to it most dont realise what its all about they dont have to do anything towards the kid if they dont want to but like be nice if they took a role :\ id love to find a guy who doesnt care iv got a kid and they just took it for what it is! but dont think theres many guys like that . :hugs: xx

Hi im a single mummy to Francesca Rose and Indiana Ray
1 week 6 days today :D
Born one the 1st may xx

Ally,
I'm right there with you. like all I keep seeing everywhere are these freaking happy families and it just depresses me and then i sit and wonder if I will ever be able to give Tegan the family she deserves, you know?

No no no. Just shaking my head at our pathetic loneliness and envying girls with guys

ooh i was welcomed lol
Ive been here really lonely and single for a long time!

Well girls, I'm back. The guy I was seeing (not FOB) and I talked about it and we're just better as friends. He's a really nice guy, but we don't have very much in common when it comes to the important things. We're still friends, as it wasn't a bad break up or anything.

Oo Ally, i'm sorry :hugs: i know you'll find someone special who you really love and loves you back, you're amazing - what guy wouldn't! Just keep at it xxx

i am going to join you ladies if that is alright. me and FOB broke up in march and i really wish he would just dissappear!

I am going to join too.

I am not with Babes dad but he is still a part of my life.
But after babe comes I am not sure if he sill still be a part of its life.

i am going to join you ladies if that is alright. me and FOB broke up in march and i really wish he would just dissappear!

:hugs:

On a less serious note, I had a dream that fob and I were walking through the woods and he was telling me he was going to take Olivia from me and I'd never see her again. Then we came out of the woods and we were standing on a cliff ledge. I was telling him that would never happen and he said "I have friends in high places!" And so I said "Yeah?! Well we're IN high places!" And pushed him off the cliff. :blush: Of course it happened to change points of view and become on of those dreams where you're falling and then wake up because you're having a spazz attack in bed. :rofl:

I felt like I had to tell you all that. Out of everyone, I figured the STM girls would get a kick out of my morbid dreams. :haha:
I think it's because I've been using the analogy of feeling like you want to push fob (or anybody, for that matter) off of a cliff a lot lately.
And I seem to have this really freaky habit of only dreaming about fob if he's trying to contact me while I'm asleep. Whether it be through email or text message. (We don't talk. ever. So when he does contact me, it's very out of the blue) And I always wake up right after or right before he texts me. :shock:
I think it's because my jerk-radar starts going off. :winkwink:

Hi I am 17 and 23 weeks pregnant :D, the FOB and me split a few weeks back and now wants a DNA done when the baby is born :( Im really worried about being a single mum :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->