S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Ah right - I'm not gonna continue from there then as I know the situation now! :nope:
So frustrating/annoying/insensitive however she'll always be welcome here :hugs:

Okayyyy so,
Just realised that on the STM main page that theres alot of :yellow:
bubba's on the way! Anyone found out the sex and not declared lately?

:pink: or :blue: girlies?! :happydance:

xXx

Im on :blue: but think you already know that :haha:
xx

so heres another update i have been in the hospital for two mondays i am 27 weeks today my sons father is thinken about leaving his girlfriend he still hasnt came to visit me i have had 4 shots since being here two steriod shots for the girls and two tarbutialine to stop contractions i have been having them and my doc finally orderd that if i have more than 4 contractions in an hour i get the oh so wonderfull shot that makes me feel like i am having a heart attack i am getting verry uncomfy i have gaind tons of waight being in here my doc gave me the 4d scans all the time i have another ultrasound scheduald for the 24 at 1:30 oh and i got my blood drawn once i think i get the oh so wonderful glucose test done this week or the start of next week hmmm lets see i am applying for housing so that i can get my own place that will be verry intersting buti am actually excited and i start massage therepy school in may!!!!! and ill let that be it lol sorry it is long but you girls love and understand

awe! do you think he is going to leave his girlfriend and come back to you?
and I'm glad the girls are doing good.​

Maybe should get over this like but im really annoyed with FOB were still talking and close like weve been since the day we met! were like best mates tbh .. Last night he told me he was going to the chippy as he was starving and hed be back in about 10mins he promises .. i sit and wait online til god nos what hour in the morning txt him twice and rang him god nos how many times never answering! I know i might seem abit over the top like but i hate it when people say they will be back and promise and never do :( and he hasnt been in touch since either :( And another thing he never has credit on his phone or anything and he turns around to me and says i wont be coming online much anymore probs not at all cause theres no point :wacko: i thought fair enough etc but how are we ment to talk if i cant get in touch with him he seems like he isnt bothered about any of this anymore aswell even thought he sent me a massive email about how much he loved me and always would and hell do anything for our little boy etc. Im left in the blue i cant even go to his cause i have to get 2 buses which i dont want to be doing while im in last bit of pregnancy tbh and i cant get anyone to take me down as my mum lives miles from me and my dad works alot and has to be careful with petrol and money. :shrug: should i just forget about him and like not stress and get angry about stuff just everything he seems to have said to me has all been a lie cause hes not here for me or anything :cry: (i realised i ended it with him not long ago and hes prob stil upset but we stil talk and he knows he can tell me anything etc and i stil wanted him in bubs life) xx

i actually like names with lee/leigh/ley on the end but cant think of any can anyone suggest any for me??? :shrug:

how abouttt.. ashley? bailey? finley? ripley?
il update this if i think of more, feels like theres loads on the tip of my tongue :haha:
xxx

My dogs called Bailey so i couldnt use that and its a unisex name again wel iv heard both girls and boys being named it.. FOB doesnt like finley i tried that with him and Ripley i see as a girls name :shrug: and Ashleys unisex aswell

i give up seriously i think everyone has tried to help me and somethings always wrong with a name :haha: sorry im such a pain :blush: keep them coming my way if you find any anything helps xx

hmm bently

preggo i dont think he is going to leave her in the end some times i wonder why i even want him to he is such a dick(sorry) he called me last night and kept asking me to have a 3some with him and his best bud i kept telling him no and he got pissed because i am in the hospital then he decided to call me aslut because i told hi i will not sleep with him or his friend and then he had the nerve to tell me that our son should be dead in a ditch i freaked out on him it made me so bloody mad he really is a loser i have no clue what i see in him it drives me nuts!!!!

Oh. My. God. He never said that? What a dick!!! :hugs:

Memysonand3He did what?! He wanted you to have a 3some ? doesn't he know your pregnantx3? lol wow.

and tonight I was over my friends house and she kept telling me she thinks shes pregnant, and well I didn't think much of it cause she has thought this soooo many times before and hasnt been :dohh: I think she does it for attention welll we went to the store got a test and there was a BFP! and so she borrowed money of me together another test and she got BFP again.
shes not sure what she plans on doing..
but then she told me she also got a BFP on September 16th but then BFN a few days later then had her "period" untill this month... and I'm wondering if maybe shes like 3 months along?:nope: sorry this was long.​

Sophie to the rescue with some names! :happydance:

Atlee?
Rylee?
Aynslee?
Bentley?
Charley?
Marley?
Harley?
Olleigh?
Bradley?
Radley?
Henley?

I loved the name Brynn for a boy before I knew I was having a girl! :thumbup:

x

Memysonand3He did what?! He wanted you to have a 3some ? doesn't he know your pregnantx3? lol wow.

and tonight I was over my friends house and she kept telling me she thinks shes pregnant, and well I didn't think much of it cause she has thought this soooo many times before and hasnt been :dohh: I think she does it for attention welll we went to the store got a test and there was a BFP! and so she borrowed money of me together another test and she got BFP again.
shes not sure what she plans on doing..
but then she told me she also got a BFP on September 16th but then BFN a few days later then had her "period" untill this month... and I'm wondering if maybe shes like 3 months along?:nope: sorry this was long.​

You know as well as the rest of us - she needs a scan to be sure on dates babe! :thumbup:

Memysonand3: No offence babe, he does sound a complete DICK! :growlmad:
Men like that shouldnt be able to be called men - should be called mice :haha:
Try not get stressed out, your little man and 3 little ladies need a calm
mummy! :hugs:

x

Maybe should get over this like but im really annoyed with FOB were still talking and close like weve been since the day we met! were like best mates tbh .. Last night he told me he was going to the chippy as he was starving and hed be back in about 10mins he promises .. i sit and wait online til god nos what hour in the morning txt him twice and rang him god nos how many times never answering! I know i might seem abit over the top like but i hate it when people say they will be back and promise and never do :( and he hasnt been in touch since either :( And another thing he never has credit on his phone or anything and he turns around to me and says i wont be coming online much anymore probs not at all cause theres no point :wacko: i thought fair enough etc but how are we ment to talk if i cant get in touch with him he seems like he isnt bothered about any of this anymore aswell even thought he sent me a massive email about how much he loved me and always would and hell do anything for our little boy etc. Im left in the blue i cant even go to his cause i have to get 2 buses which i dont want to be doing while im in last bit of pregnancy tbh and i cant get anyone to take me down as my mum lives miles from me and my dad works alot and has to be careful with petrol and money. :shrug: should i just forget about him and like not stress and get angry about stuff just everything he seems to have said to me has all been a lie cause hes not here for me or anything :cry: (i realised i ended it with him not long ago and hes prob stil upset but we stil talk and he knows he can tell me anything etc and i stil wanted him in bubs life) xx

bec.. ur best bet is 2 try + forget him.. if hes gunna be like that 2, but he could have a reason? idk :wacko: have u asked him to come + see u, + is he gunna be at the birth??xx

What do i do girls please help me im so scaredi feel like im going to just pass out and never wake up again,

But right now im heartbroken, my partner of 6 years and FOB, has left me last night.
i cried soo much until i couldnt physically breathe or cry anymore i am soo emotionally drained, i have been sick, i havent eaten in two days, my head is pounding and i have cried for 24 hours, i cant cope i dont know what to do.
He was my life, i adore him i cherished the ground he walked upon
:cry::cry::cry:

I'm so sorry Abblebubba, that must be devestating. My partner of nearly 2 years (although we had know each other for 4 years prior to that) left me in June, we split on mutual terms but it still hurt.

You need to take each day as it comes and just keep your strength up for the little one, it'll hurt a lot to start with but the pain SHOULD ease after a while :hugs:.

If you need a chat, we're all here :hugs:

I'm sorry Abblebubba
we are all here for you
and your son is handsome btw

bec.. ur best bet is 2 try + forget him.. if hes gunna be like that 2, but he could have a reason? idk :wacko: have u asked him to come + see u, + is he gunna be at the birth??xx

He said exactly what i knew he would.. ''my router wouldnt connect'' but he always says that and i know this time was a lie cause he stayed out with his mates instead cause his mate told me :growlmad: .. hes got college and work so he not come see me i asked him last time i spoke to him to come see me on my birthday if he wants and he was like ok and that.. but thats not til 3rd dec .. and i dont know if hes guna be at the birth he said he dont want to be in the room which im not bothered about tbh hes too immature and ill only end up getting annoyed with him but he said hed come in waiting room etc but i just now cant give a crap if he comes or not .. cause i asked him ages ago about it and he said he didnt want to come at all then he changed his mind and then i said ull have to make sure ur phones on loud and be on alert around my due date incase and he was like if its a stupid time im not coming :wacko: so i think tbh he miswell just come after iv had baby to hospital or to my house when im home if hes not going to be there for me :( xx

My mum most likly id prefer to have my mum with me anyway cause tbh he wouldnt be able to support me and everything through labour wel not like my mum will cause shes been through it before obviously and everything.. he just hasnt got a clue lol and he said hed prob pass out if he saw all the blood etc "/

Same here!
She's pushed one out and had me as a C section.
She should know what she's doing if I go with either one! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->