S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

i want a name book!
but kie said whats the point uve got the internet, and i said kieeee its all the same names on EVERY website!!

damian does sound like a naughty boy name, was a boy in my class at school called damian and he was a player and a naughty boy.. eww x

is it to early for me to have the "nesting" urge? lol I keep cleaning:S which is a good thing:p

Thats what people keep telling me but im going to panic cause i doubt ill think of a name and then im limited to time to get him a name and iv been told if you dont name them in time at registry office etc the midwife has to pick one :huh: dont want that tbh.

I wanted a name before just to get used to it thats all but iv posted so many threads about names in baby names bit just cant find one i like :( i actually like names with lee/leigh/ley on the end but cant think of any can anyone suggest any for me??? :shrug: how did you find/come up with Quintin? x

i want a name book!
but kie said whats the point uve got the internet, and i said kieeee its all the same names on EVERY website!!

damian does sound like a naughty boy name, was a boy in my class at school called damian and he was a player and a naughty boy.. eww x

I thought ooo ill get a baby book itll give me loads of names etc it did but it took me bloody ages to read through them all and i didnt find one in the whole book which was very long lol :dohh: internet is shocking aswell i think iv been on every website .. best thing is look on back of dvds :haha: or film credits if you get bored 1day! x

is it to early for me to have the "nesting" urge? lol I keep cleaning:S which is a good thing:p

I keep getting the urge to clean the bathroom i think its because i like the smell of bleach and cif cleaning stuff :wacko: :haha:

i want a name book!

I thought ooo ill get a baby book itll give me loads of names etc it did but it took me bloody ages to read through them all and i didnt find one in the whole book which was very long lol :dohh: internet is shocking aswell i think iv been on every website .. best thing is look on back of dvds :haha: or film credits if you get bored 1day! x
hmm :\ true.. i think a name just pops into ya head one day lmao x

Thats what people keep telling me but im going to panic cause i doubt ill think of a name and then im limited to time to get him a name and iv been told if you dont name them in time at registry office etc the midwife has to pick one :huh: dont want that tbh.

I wanted a name before just to get used to it thats all but iv posted so many threads about names in baby names bit just cant find one i like :( i actually like names with lee/leigh/ley on the end but cant think of any can anyone suggest any for me??? :shrug: how did you find/come up with Quintin? x

well, Quintin was going to be my younger brothers name but no one liked it, then I saw it in a baby book and I highlighted it ( i highlighted all the names i like) and then i saw a quentin tarantino movie.lol. and I just liked the name, tho I'm spelling it with an i not e:)

what about bentley? I'm trying to think of more:p

I keep getting the urge to clean the bathroom i think its because i like the smell of bleach and cif cleaning stuff :wacko: :haha:

talking about bleach! I had baby's snowsuit and some other things in my bathroom ( I'm running outta room to put things lol) and I just went to get to put it in my hospital bag so It's not in the bathroom, and my mom got bleach all over it! :nope::dohh:

talking about bleach! I had baby's snowsuit and some other things in my bathroom ( I'm running outta room to put things lol) and I just went to get to put it in my hospital bag so It's not in the bathroom, and my mom got bleach all over it! :nope::dohh:

Oh dear :dohh: we keep all cleaning stuff in kitchen cupboard under sink so i cant spill anything i cant even fit the snowsuit into my hospital bag! im just keeping his outfit and snowsuit out and whoever takes me hospital when it all happens will have to bring it in for me lol and i would just call him Leigh and keep it simple but Leigh Jack doesnt go too well :haha: x

so heres another update i have been in the hospital for two mondays i am 27 weeks today my sons father is thinken about leaving his girlfriend he still hasnt came to visit me i have had 4 shots since being here two steriod shots for the girls and two tarbutialine to stop contractions i have been having them and my doc finally orderd that if i have more than 4 contractions in an hour i get the oh so wonderfull shot that makes me feel like i am having a heart attack i am getting verry uncomfy i have gaind tons of waight being in here my doc gave me the 4d scans all the time i have another ultrasound scheduald for the 24 at 1:30 oh and i got my blood drawn once i think i get the oh so wonderful glucose test done this week or the start of next week hmmm lets see i am applying for housing so that i can get my own place that will be verry intersting buti am actually excited and i start massage therepy school in may!!!!! and ill let that be it lol sorry it is long but you girls love and understand

oh and i got a tour of the nicu and it wasnt as scarey as i thought it would be

so heres another update i have been in the hospital for two mondays i am 27 weeks today my sons father is thinken about leaving his girlfriend he still hasnt came to visit me i have had 4 shots since being here two steriod shots for the girls and two tarbutialine to stop contractions i have been having them and my doc finally orderd that if i have more than 4 contractions in an hour i get the oh so wonderfull shot that makes me feel like i am having a heart attack i am getting verry uncomfy i have gaind tons of waight being in here my doc gave me the 4d scans all the time i have another ultrasound scheduald for the 24 at 1:30 oh and i got my blood drawn once i think i get the oh so wonderful glucose test done this week or the start of next week hmmm lets see i am applying for housing so that i can get my own place that will be verry intersting buti am actually excited and i start massage therepy school in may!!!!! and ill let that be it lol sorry it is long but you girls love and understand

Ohh does he want to get back with youu?
Good luck.. i hope everythinks okayy!! are all 3 of them girls.. be nice when they are born if they suprise you and ones a boy :D x

Yeah! Having them bought into the world like..

Baby A - Girl! :pink: :thumbup:
Baby B - Girl! :pink: :thumbup:
Baby C - . . . . Boy! :blue: :wacko::thumbup:

An excuse to go shopping some more I reckon! ;)

Fingers crossed for the best babe!
Glad NICU wasn't too scary :hugs:

Talking about names - my friend Kia had her baby boy
in September and named him Lachlan Jack (Pronounced Lock-Lun)
which I thought sounds really nice. I like unique names! :thumbup:

When I was chosing girl names I liked:

Cassie
Ava
Summer
Brooke
Lexiie
Savanna

I couldn't decide so I combined my fave names! :happydance:

x

Glad the NICU wasn't too scary for you babe, I think the nurses make it less scary, well they for me when Harry was in NICU, they made everything that little bit "nicer", it still wasn't what I wanted though, lol.

I think Lachlan is a really nice name but I couldn't pull it off :haha:. Erm Sophie have you heard the news?

If you're talking about the news regarding Carley and her twinnie LO's
then yeah :nope: Bless her.

:angel: " Too good for this earth. " :angel:

[[ Hugs going out to you && Kaileigh, Carley babe!! :hugs: ]]

&&

If it's not that then I dunno what the news is! Lol. x

Erm, it is regarding her but not that exactly :nope:

Ah right - I'm not gonna continue from there then as I know the situation now! :nope:
So frustrating/annoying/insensitive however she'll always be welcome here :hugs:

Okayyyy so,
Just realised that on the STM main page that theres alot of :yellow:
bubba's on the way! Anyone found out the sex and not declared lately?

:pink: or :blue: girlies?! :happydance:

xXx

i actually like names with lee/leigh/ley on the end but cant think of any can anyone suggest any for me??? :shrug:

how abouttt.. ashley? bailey? finley? ripley?
il update this if i think of more, feels like theres loads on the tip of my tongue :haha:
xxx

i actually like names with lee/leigh/ley on the end but cant think of any can anyone suggest any for me??? :shrug:

how abouttt.. ashley? bailey? finley? ripley?
il update this if i think of more, feels like theres loads on the tip of my tongue :haha:
xxx

My dogs called Bailey so i couldnt use that and its a unisex name again wel iv heard both girls and boys being named it.. FOB doesnt like finley i tried that with him and Ripley i see as a girls name :shrug: and Ashleys unisex aswell

i give up seriously i think everyone has tried to help me and somethings always wrong with a name :haha: sorry im such a pain :blush: keep them coming my way if you find any anything helps xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->