S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

thanks guys for your support and i am also taking my mom into the O.R. im terrified for the birth this time even though all i will be doing is laying on a table my mom was there with me during my sons labor and i am happy that i chose her for this one too

Awwwh it shows that all us girlies stick together! :hugs:
I'm having my mummy there with me too!
It's so sad I still call her mummy :haha: Lol.

Applebubba - Awwh bless ya babe! Men can be so cruel
sometimes! :hugs:
We're all here if you need a chat or something and there
are girls here (as you'd already realised! Lol) that have
been in very similar situations to yourself! :thumbup:

Keep your head up and a big smile on your face :)
I'm sure your gorgeous little man doesn't like to see
his mummy crying! :hugs:

X

so for most of us we are bringing our moms to the hospital.
My mom asked me the other day what if FOB wants to be there.
if your FOB wants to be there? will you let him?

I still call mine mummy :haha: she got the nickname mummykins for a while lol!

I wouldnt stop FOB coming to the hospital but hes driving me insane about that as i ranted about earlier on :haha: cba to get up at silly o'clock etc :growlmad: i spose ill tell him when my waters brake or get my mum to update him and if he comes to the hospital he does if he dont he dont lol! but i dont think FOB will want to actually be in the room when i give birth when we was together he never used to like to see me cry or be in pain etc so i doubt hell be able to bare seeing me like ill be :haha: but im happy with him being in the waiting room and then soon as i have him he comes in :) i wanted him to cutt the cord tbh but he doesnt want to cause he thinks its :sick: (i think cause he doesnt like the look of the cord and all the gunky stuff lol) xx

i agree if the father wants to be in there then thats his choice but for me it is a totally diff situation i can only have one person go with me and ive already told my mom that she is the one not to mention FOB is a compleat dick so if he wants to go in the OR than he needs to step up and stop making me feel like a compleat piece of crap if i was giving birth naturaly i wouldnt mind

I dont actually know how many people are aloud at my hospital i know its different for you cause your having triplets.. but i dont know hardly anything lol i need to get my head screwed on and ask questions to my midwife and stuff :huh: i think where im having baby you have a room with like en-suite bathroom (shower and toliet in) and obviously family can come see you in there after babys born. I think first people to want to be there are obviously my mum.. (dont know if my step dad will come) my dad and sister and FOB :shrug: ill have to ask about it all nearer time lol x

:hugs: for Abblebubba ..... you must be absolutely devastated Hon :cry: Try to take one day at a time and lean on these fab girlies here :hugs:

Most UK hospitals allow 2 people as birthing partners - it's so cool that most of you are having your Mums there - Mums ROCK LOL :happydance:

preggo i dont think he is going to leave her in the end some times i wonder why i even want him to he is such a dick(sorry) he called me last night and kept asking me to have a 3some with him and his best bud i kept telling him no and he got pissed because i am in the hospital then he decided to call me aslut because i told hi i will not sleep with him or his friend and then he had the nerve to tell me that our son should be dead in a ditch i freaked out on him it made me so bloody mad he really is a loser i have no clue what i see in him it drives me nuts!!!!
wtf!!! what an idiot! aargh dont go back to him what a disgusting piece of dirt... cant believe he said that about your son thats sick :gun::grr:

What do i do girls please help me im so scaredi feel like im going to just pass out and never wake up again,

But right now im heartbroken, my partner of 6 years and FOB, has left me last night.
i cried soo much until i couldnt physically breathe or cry anymore i am soo emotionally drained, i have been sick, i havent eaten in two days, my head is pounding and i have cried for 24 hours, i cant cope i dont know what to do.
He was my life, i adore him i cherished the ground he walked upon
:cry::cry::cry:
im so sorry hun i know nothing we say can make you feel better right now, it will take some time for you to heal but it WILL get better i promise :hugs: we're all here for you whatever you need xxx

i asked him ages ago about it and he said he didnt want to come at all then he changed his mind and then i said ull have to make sure ur phones on loud and be on alert around my due date incase and he was like if its a stupid time im not coming :wacko:
what?! thats ridiculous. some people are so immature :growlmad: its his child jeeeez

if your FOB wants to be there? will you let him?
yes just because id always pictured him being there and told him he had no choice lol. even tho i dont particularly like him he is my sons father and always will be, and i think he should be there. i want him to be there when his son is born, and not a few days afterwards or w/e. thats just what seems right for me.

I had my mum and FOB at the birth (we were still together then and hmm sort of now :cloud9: long story!) We had a lot of people milling around in and out too though because I was in premature labour!!

I think kies gunna be there at the birth tbh.. id be deverstated if he isnt.. i couldnt have my mom there.. she smokes like a chimley so she'd be outside 24/7.. but id feel better if kie was there + ive asked him 2 cut the cord.. :) x

I think kies gunna be there at the birth tbh.. id be deverstated if he isnt.. i couldnt have my mom there.. she smokes like a chimley so she'd be outside 24/7.. but id feel better if kie was there + ive asked him 2 cut the cord.. :) x

I'm banned from cutting Tattie's baby's cord ... I cut hers and my nephew's (I was my sister's birth partner too) and they both have 'outie' belly buttons.... which is apparently 'my fault' LOL

I had my mum and sister with me both times and I dont know what I would have done without them. I know some FOB will be very helpful but IMO there is nothing like having a woman in the room who knows what its like. x

FOB asked me at 20 week scan if he could be there at the birth and i've not really
heard from him since so gosh knows. :shrug:

I do want him there but mainly because I want him there for our little girl <3
I hate him for the s**t he put me through when we were together :nope:

But yeah, I dunno really whats best and whether he's still interested etc etc.. :shrug:

x

Thankyou everyone i really appreciate it, my little boy is keeping me strong every second, he hugs me and smiles and brightens my hard days. :hugs:.
I feel at home here, can i stay? :kiss:

mummy to be , My FOB asked if he can be there at the birth weeks ago as well, but I haven't from in awhile now

and yes you can stay abblebudda
do you have pics you can share of your little guy?

Thankyou everyone i really appreciate it, my little boy is keeping me strong every second, he hugs me and smiles and brightens my hard days. :hugs:.
I feel at home here, can i stay? :kiss:

:hugs:
stay stay!! your always welcome :flower:
Your little boy is absoultly adorable you can see him everyday and see that cheeky little smile if that doesnt cheer you up id be surprised looks like a cheeky monkey :haha: xXx

I'm banned from cutting Tattie's baby's cord ... I cut hers and my nephew's (I was my sister's birth partner too) and they both have 'outie' belly buttons.... which is apparently 'my fault' LOL

:haha: Oh dear all iv ever heard of before is most boys have outies and girls have innies :shrug: but thats not true obviously but it cant be how the cords cutt can it?!? cause it falls off it self later on so i guess its down to how it falls off :haha: xXx

:haha: Oh dear all iv ever heard of before is most boys have outies and girls have innies :shrug: but thats not true obviously but it cant be how the cords cutt can it?!? cause it falls off it self later on so i guess its down to how it falls off :haha: xXx

Im glad my belly buttons the way it is LMAO!!
ive seen some outies :\ and im glad im a innie lmaooooooo
xx

Lol yeah iv always had a innie but my old best mate had one that wasnt a full outie but not a innie either lol so in the middle .. when i was litte i always got told people with outies are aliens :wacko: little kids come up with silly things :haha: x

Hows everyone today?
I'm so sore today, no idea why.
I'm going shopping for the last few things for my shower after class:)

ugh, a guy at school told me they saw my FOB, and I was like "ya thats nice, I don't like really like him" and hes like " I wouldn't if I was you, you shouldn't even let him be in the kids life".
but at least I know my FOB is still alive:plol​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->