S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Hello gals,its Lollo here,newest member.Its gud I've found a home.I have only known that am pregnant,about 6wks,am 31 with two boys.Am at home bacause have been too unwell to work.Ups and downs with the boys when I was pregnant with them.One of them was severely premature but is now 5yrs old.After so long,its the unwellness,tiredness and all that bothers me for now.I normally have sickness after 8wks and I can tell you I am going to be down soon and will be needing support to go thru it.

Welcome hun :)
sorry to hear your going through a rough time were all here to talk and look after each other :D
xx

lmao =] u fort of anynames x

Was you talking to me :haha: :blush:
xx

I believe she was!

:rofl: i always do this to you dont i Emzii sorrryyy :kiss: i was reading a thread and got abit stuck into it and now im really interested to know more about it but cant seem to find out lol and to answer your question no i havent :cry: its driving me insane lol a girl would have been so much easier! xx

Glad I'm not the only one that thinks boys names are harder!

i like tylar jay for a boy
me and kie always said we would call our little boy that..

but a girl i no has just called her LO Tyler with a e :\ xx

lmao =] u fort of anynames x

Was you talking to me :haha: :blush:
xx

I believe she was!

:rofl: i always do this to you dont i Emzii sorrryyy :kiss: i was reading a thread and got abit stuck into it and now im really interested to know more about it but cant seem to find out lol and to answer your question no i havent :cry: its driving me insane lol a girl would have been so much easier! xx

Glad I'm not the only one that thinks boys names are harder!

I had like a girls name planned out and everything as i was convinced i would be having a girl lol i actually have like 2/3 girls i love picked lool might just call him a girls name :haha: but yeah im totally stuck ones i seem to like people i know/friends have named there boy it and theres a couple and i dont want to nick the name lol x

Emzii i dont forget about you :haha: i just get distracted by other threads and then i seem to miss a whole page of gossip! lol

And im just too fussy with names i want something thats not common and different but everything people suggest to me i dont like or something i just want a name to pop up and i love it! lol x

:p i was jokin chik lmao..
yer im rele fussy with names..
want to make sure its a name i lovee! i just hope i have boyy x

Emzii i dont forget about you :haha: i just get distracted by other threads and then i seem to miss a whole page of gossip! lol

And im just too fussy with names i want something thats not common and different but everything people suggest to me i dont like or something i just want a name to pop up and i love it! lol x

That's how I felt.. after I found out the sex I went straight to the books looking for boys names.. I really liked Damien but the whole "The Omen" thing.. people wouldn't shut up about it and it really pissed me off..
But people started calling him Damien and referring to him as Damien.. It just didn't seem to fit.. My cousin called me up and shes like hows Damien doing? I had to stop and think about it a second to figure out who she was talking about! :haha:
I came across Riley, I remembered thats the name I even wanted to use when I was a little girl if I had a boy.. I still really liked the name and it never even crossed my mind before!
I know who people are talking about when they mention Riley atleast.

That's how I felt.. after I found out the sex I went straight to the books looking for boys names.. I really liked Damien but the whole "The Omen" thing.. people wouldn't shut up about it and it really pissed me off..
But people started calling him Damien and referring to him as Damien.. It just didn't seem to fit.. My cousin called me up and shes like hows Damien doing? I had to stop and think about it a second to figure out who she was talking about! :haha:
I came across Riley, I remembered thats the name I even wanted to use when I was a little girl if I had a boy.. I still really liked the name and it never even crossed my mind before!

Sorry about the long post!

Wel my friend suggested damien to me but i just see it as a bad name its like the evil name lol i used to get called it when i was little cause i was a naughty child lol.. I love the name Riley i always thought id call my kid that but i dont want to sound bad or anything towards the name but i see it more as a girls name even though it is unisex but thats just cause iv only ever heard of a girl called it before x

:p i was jokin chik lmao..
yer im rele fussy with names..
want to make sure its a name i lovee! i just hope i have boyy x

Yep i just dont want to have a babyish name cause i will think of that more cause hell be a baby when i name him lol but its got to be a name he can have growing up and when hes older lol.. ill keep my fingers crossed that you get a boy :blue: not like it matters which cause youll obviously be over the moon with whichever but still :D xx

i like riley as well i think it goes for a boy or girl. i know ppl whos daughters are named riley then i have heard it for a boy as well. i have a ferret named rylee. its just spelled more boyish. maybe its just me but riley just looks girly

I loved the name damien but my mom said no :haha: for the same reason you did, so I ended up with Quintin:)

Every name i seem to think of and get to like/love i say it over and over again in my head and i end up hating it how is it possible to do that! its so annoying i wish a name would just come to me even though i stil have 8 weeks to think of one :haha:

i like riley as well i think it goes for a boy or girl. i know ppl whos daughters are named riley then i have heard it for a boy as well. i have a ferret named rylee. its just spelled more boyish. maybe its just me but riley just looks girly

Yep i think its how its spelt now tbh .. but theres many ways to spell it id spell it Rhylee or Rhyleigh but thats just me everyone to there own i spose :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->