S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

yer.. i dont eat mch.. everything i eat seems to be junkk :| and most of the time i forget to take them xx

Lol its not a big deal it just is in first tri i think i just carried on for reasurance lol i cant believe how fast time seems to be going when i look at your ticker i member when you was like 10weeks and now your nearly 14! :D x

Heya everyone
PreggoEggo, that cot is gorgeous :)
Are you from abroad hun?
Whats everyone up to today?​

Memysonand3 - God! your FOB makes me mad! lol
EmziixBoo- I bought the bedding, I wanted a different kind that was like 250 dollars :O but I saw this one discounted and fell it love with it, and the price which was only 50! :) I took folic acid untill the bottle was empty so over 13 weeks
Becyboo- Thanks, in the UK babies don't go right into cribs/cots? they sleep in baskets of some kind right? lol:p
AbbleBubba- I'm from Canada :) Today I'm just in class then I have a bunch of things to do around the house ugh. lol

so I bought mat dress for my baby shower,(sorry my baby shower is all I talk about! :dohh:) it's not REALLY my style but my mom liked it, but I have no shoes to match it... and my friend keeps telling me to wear slippers! and not even worry about shoes, lol what do you guys think?

p.s Becyboo I love your bump, I'm so jealous Lol mine is all gross with stretch marks :cry:

p.s Becyboo I love your bump, I'm so jealous Lol mine is all gross with stretch marks :cry:

Thanks :blush: im waiting for the stretchies to come my way i will get them cause it runs in family my mum had them really bad with me and my mamar did with my mum :haha: iv got them under my BBs and bum already though lol aswell my belly is quite tight and as its all out front i can see my stomach not being able to grow much more! my sister keeps saying im going to 'pop' :cry: hope not :haha:

i dont think iv seen a pic of your bump :( wana see! :D

And well bubs will go into a moses basket from birth til he out grows it which usually they say 6 months at most? but it gives me enough time anyway to go out to ikea and buy the cot i want with bubs with me :)!

Oh and as for the shoes id just not bother id wear slippers :haha: or flat shoes who cares if they dont go its your special day :D x

ya, I haven't put a bump pic up in awhile I will take one sometime soon:)

okay, I put picks up in the bump pages
ugh, its so ugly, lol I'm jealous of everyones bumps.

Doing my catching up here!
EmziixBo0o: I took multi-vitamins for my folic acid until I got my prenatal, You can contiune to take them not like it hurts anything!
I'm currently on cod liver oil pills (My doctor strongly recommended it) and my prenatal vitamin. I've had to take so many different pills once a day I had to finally buy a little pill week holder thingy whatever they're called! (No idea) I left it out on the table and it helped me to remember to take them daily, and to keep track of if I already took them that day..(I have a horrible memory! :haha:)

PreggoEggo: Your bump is beautiful I have stretch marks too don't worry! Also I love the crib and bedding they go together nicely.
We STILL don't have a bassinet or crib :dohh:
Also I think I'm up to three bouncers, We have them at different relatives houses though.. My uncle/grandma as soon as they see anything cute at a thrift store that's baby they jump on it! (Which explains why his wardrobe is already 3x the size of mine if not more)
Yet all that shopping and STILL no bassinet!
GAH! :dohh:

I'm not getting a bassinet, I heard it's fine to put him right into his crib,
plus his crib is in my room so I can keep an eye on him
and I see your in the USA jas so happy thanksgiving:)
you going shopping on black friday?

Lol its not a big deal it just is in first tri i think i just carried on for reasurance lol i cant believe how fast time seems to be going when i look at your ticker i member when you was like 10weeks and now your nearly 14! :D x

Ahaha.. ino, when i want for my scan i was told my propa date!
i had 3 dates given to me but that was my definate one..
i had 28th may
then 4th june i think it was
and then final 30th may
so not really much far off..
stupid i know, but everybody i know that seems to have a baby seem to be a week or 2 late..
i dont want to be late, id get really fustrated..
i actually wunder if ur late if thats ur real actual due date
its soo strange how it all works i think
:\
LOL
i get confused and im thick and dumb as it is.. the midwife explains something and i really dont know what shes going on about!!!

Memysonand3 - God! your FOB makes me mad! lol
EmziixBoo- I bought the bedding, I wanted a different kind that was like 250 dollars :O but I saw this one discounted and fell it love with it, and the price which was only 50! :) I took folic acid untill the bottle was empty so over 13 weeks
Becyboo- Thanks, in the UK babies don't go right into cribs/cots? they sleep in baskets of some kind right? lol:p
AbbleBubba- I'm from Canada :) Today I'm just in class then I have a bunch of things to do around the house ugh. lol

so I bought mat dress for my baby shower,(sorry my baby shower is all I talk about! :dohh:) it's not REALLY my style but my mom liked it, but I have no shoes to match it... and my friend keeps telling me to wear slippers! and not even worry about shoes, lol what do you guys think?

Do you put babys straight into cot?
Omgg isnt that ment to be badd?X

Doing my catching up here!
EmziixBo0o: I took multi-vitamins for my folic acid until I got my prenatal, You can contiune to take them not like it hurts anything!
I'm currently on cod liver oil pills (My doctor strongly recommended it) and my prenatal vitamin. I've had to take so many different pills once a day I had to finally buy a little pill week holder thingy whatever they're called! (No idea) I left it out on the table and it helped me to remember to take them daily, and to keep track of if I already took them that day..(I have a horrible memory! :haha:)

PreggoEggo: Your bump is beautiful I have stretch marks too don't worry! Also I love the crib and bedding they go together nicely.
We STILL don't have a bassinet or crib :dohh:
Also I think I'm up to three bouncers, We have them at different relatives houses though.. My uncle/grandma as soon as they see anything cute at a thrift store that's baby they jump on it! (Which explains why his wardrobe is already 3x the size of mine if not more)
Yet all that shopping and STILL no bassinet!
GAH! :dohh:
Ohh im so dopey i forget everything.. honestly.. if im going out i have to do a mini check list in my head to remember everything, drives me insanee!
is there like jelly vitamines i can have, like ones we had when we was kiddies
i like them
:D
i wont forget then cus i used to want to eat the lot..
ahahah x

im so dopey, i have to quote everybody.. dont know how to get them all in one post.. so sorry guys ur have enough of seeing my little box...

OMG! my boobies actually look and feel like boobs!
i cant help but touch them
haaaaaaaaa!!
im so used 2 having nothing there.. its great!
i want to put some faketan on so i feel abit more confidant, but cant afford my usual!
hate being pale makes me feel fat and ugly and less human..

anyway im red allover noww i lovee it :D!

i had my hilites but now im red allover. diff going through it..
and yer you can colour yur hair whilst pregnant..
just can irritate ur scalp more or not take so good.. but mine seems fineeee!

ahaha!! woooooop so happy today.. been doing hair all afternoon.. and walked a mission!!
my feeeet are killing me.. but glad ive had something to do today. housing in the morning with my green notes

hope u all are okay xxxx

OH P.S
im getting a bump!xxxx

Ahaha.. ino, when i want for my scan i was told my propa date!
i had 3 dates given to me but that was my definate one..
i had 28th may
then 4th june i think it was
and then final 30th may
so not really much far off..
stupid i know, but everybody i know that seems to have a baby seem to be a week or 2 late..
i dont want to be late, id get really fustrated..
i actually wunder if ur late if thats ur real actual due date
its soo strange how it all works i think
:\
LOL
i get confused and im thick and dumb as it is.. the midwife explains something and i really dont know what shes going on about!!!

Sorry i have to LOL at 'jelly vitimins' :rofl: bless you i used to love them when i was younger used to want to eat them like sweets! i dont think theyll do any like that but who knows lol there is alot of people that cant swollow tablets i dont know what they have to do though my sister cant swollow them :wacko: ..

I think me looking at my own ticker it seems to just be going so slow i just love getting to a new week :haha: but theres not much to look forward to now only being ful term and thats like 5 weeks away! i just really want to get to that im terrified of losing LO shouldnt think that way but still :( .. My due date was 25th january my midwife estimated.. but after my 12week scan i went forward 3 days to 22nd :) not a big deal but still lol like you said can be overdue week or even 2 so :shrug: i hope im not overdue or ill have a feb baby (not like thats bad lol just my sisters bday is 4th dads 13th then mums 26th! so start middle end! :haha:) im the odd one in december! :haha: xx

Good luck for tomoz hun :)

And i look back to my 13/14 weeks bump pic my very first to now and its unbelievable i didnt think id ever be like this big :haha: but i know im going to get even bigger dont want to in a way! its scary specially dropping lol.. and iv got eczema so i cant put fake tan on :growlmad: wel i maybe could but i think id just go blodgy or have an alergic reaction to it lol! but im really really pale and everyone always comments on it which i hate lol x

I'm not getting a bassinet, I heard it's fine to put him right into his crib,
plus his crib is in my room so I can keep an eye on him
and I see your in the USA jas so happy thanksgiving:)
you going shopping on black friday?

I think for the first couple of weeks he might be sleeping with me, idk depends how it goes. But then into the bassinet and gradually move on to the crib and so forth!
Happy thanks giving to you aswell =D
And no, My parents HATE shopping and crowds and traffic and what not.. we never go shopping that day.
We stay as far away from town as possible! (Which kinda sucks because I'd actually like to get in on some of the good deals!)

Ok, so today my L/O has now some how positioned himself where hes shoved up under my ribs, its not like a hand or a foot, I mean its an actual head or butt he has upunder there! It's really big and is on both sides of my rib cage and won't move much! I feel it kinda move around at points and afew kicks but he won't move it completely out of the way! It's really annoying and making it hard to bend over or slouch!
He likes to make my life difficult already! :dohh:

I bet its his bum :haha:
i tend to get the bum in my sides alot and i know its his bum as its so boney! and it actually hurts me so i have to walk around abit or change how im sat lol and now im stick of going to the loo its now annoying me lol i could deal with it for abit but now its just silly every 5mins i feel im guna pee my self but obviously not and nothing hardly comes out when i get there grr lol x

Good luck for tomoz hun :)

And i look back to my 13/14 weeks bump pic my very first to now and its unbelievable i didnt think id ever be like this big :haha: but i know im going to get even bigger dont want to in a way! its scary specially dropping lol.. and iv got eczema so i cant put fake tan on :growlmad: wel i maybe could but i think id just go blodgy or have an alergic reaction to it lol! but im really really pale and everyone always comments on it which i hate lol x

whats going on tomorroww!! LOL..
im guna take a pik but im scared lmaoo ill have to do it with my top over..
im so happy today, i think its cus ive been out + last week i felt so crappy!
i hopee there is jelly vitamins lmao
things i come out with!
ur bumps like red? whys that .. Not like its bad just curious.. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back