S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

hey yall my names Amy im 15 i go to a private catholic high school & i dnt know hardly anyone whose a preg teen. its rare where i come from. and pretty sure i am preg..can u guys help me out at all with the early symptoms u experienced?? nd oh yea..mt parent would tweak if i was. :/

Hey Amy!
To be honest hun, symtoms don't neccassarily mean pregnancy!
The clearest way would to be a home pregnancy test.
ClearBlue Digital is the one I recommend.

I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was 8 weeks. The only
symptom I had was nausea. Haven't ever actually been sick. :shrug:
Don't worry about the "What If's" about telling your parents until
pregnancy is 100% determined. :thumbup:

Sorry Im not much help hun.
Best of luck. x

I agree ^^

I didnt find out til i was like 6/7 weeks didnt even have any symtoms unfortunatly but i knew i might be cause i worked out that after i was ovulating and fertile when it all happened :dohh: and then i took a late clearblue digital test and said 3weeks+ lol didnt bother doing another but i did one at doctors and it was positive .. i would just do a test when its the right time and see that way best way :) And i told my mum like after i did the test but she was fine with it and supportive as for my dad he flipped but hes calm now lol.. but dont worry about all that like what mummy.to.be said till you know for sure but aswell they cant make you do something you dont want to do if you are pregnant 'keeping or not' .. :hugs:

Ok, so really "different" question thats wayyyyy TMI but gotta ask this
cringey question...

So basically it's happened like 4 times now, I've found myself with huge
wet patches on my top where I've leaked colustrum. I've been using breast
pads but they're not very good & I still leak through.
Anyone know any brand makes that actually help this really cringey topic?!

My youngest brother even asked what was on my top :blush:
I didn't know how to answer him! Eeeek!! :haha:

X

Argh im so angryy
+ so depressed :\

!!!!!!
does anybody mind if i rant!!

Emzi
wheres your ticker gone :cry: i miss looking at how far along you are makes time go faster lol! whens your next scan do you know hun
hope your feeling better now from earlier xx:hugs::kiss:

Ok, so really "different" question thats wayyyyy TMI but gotta ask this
cringey question...

So basically it's happened like 4 times now, I've found myself with huge
wet patches on my top where I've leaked colustrum. I've been using breast
pads but they're not very good & I still leak through.
Anyone know any brand makes that actually help this really cringey topic?!

My youngest brother even asked what was on my top :blush:
I didn't know how to answer him! Eeeek!! :haha:

X

:rofl:
Oh deary me i havent had this problem yet but iv got like loads of breast pads but i cant say if there any good i just got some from boots and there brand.. but they look good there pink and quite big .. but :shrug: i cant help sorry maybe go into a store that sells them and ask them :haha: if thats not too embarresing x

Hehe thanks for that babe.

Anyone else had this? Or am I abnormal for having this?!
Eeeek!! :blush:

xXx

No it's pretty normal Sophie ... your LO is in for a Feast! :D

You CAN get breast pads which are plastic backed, and they will stop the leaking through (you could even use cut up panty liners which are cheaper lol) ... the only problem is that they tend to make the skin on and around the nipple a bit soft and soggy (sorry lol), which isn't a good thing for breastfeeding later.

A better solution might be breast shells, which kind of collect the leakage so that you can pour it away (they just tuck inside your bra like the pads)

Or you could wear very dark coloured tops so that the damp patches don't show ;) :hugs:

i dont know where its gone! il have to do it again i think..

thankz girls..
he never ever used to be like this, like he spoils me rotton, christmas, birthdays valentines day + our 1 year annivershary.

:|
its like hes realy distante these past few weeks never texts and stuff always used to randomly fone me and stuff :\ i miss him so muchh !!!
but i dont know whether hes scared? idk :| xxx

Might be the kind of ticker you was using sometimes they dont show i dont know :shrug:

And wel the FOB to mine was scared and he didnt know what to do or what to say and he ended up telling me he was scared and everything and he didnt know what his parents would say but they were actually fine about it and so were mine and now he cant wait for baby to come i think most guys get scared they soon come round to it all they just need time xx

yer hes had timee!!
he said 2 me im not goin out until after christmas and newyear now, fair enuf just would rather have time just me and him cus not be much of that left!x

:flower: i had my lil girl summer-jade wen i was 17 shes now 4 years old n totally gawjuss :) i am 30+1 weeks with mah gawjuss baby boy due on 10th feb 2010 and am a very happy single pringle :) xxx

:\ i no what u mean..
i wish kie wud open up 2 me.. but i cant seem 2 leave him and ignore him. its 2 hard.. n theres an excuse eachtime x

There has been a boy on my ribs ALL DAY!
He's quite active today... :wacko:
My internets been really screwy the last few days making it impossible to try and read threads and stuff.. ugh
Happy almost 18th!
My cats being put down friday but I'll write a story about that somewhere else...
I'm getting fit for contacts Saturday/Going xmas shopping so..fun fun..
I'll get take pics of the scan pics right now! I ment to last night but my dad was around so I decided to wait til he went to bed but I have to have my light turned off after he goes to bed because it shines in his room so.. :dohh:
Didn't get it done..
Ugh I'm so tired!

:happydance: its my birthday yay heehee
its not my birthday over in the US yet though :lol:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member