S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Do you mind if i join in here??
Im 18 and broke up with FOB after i got pregnant cuz he wasnt ready to be a dad. Later found out he actually has a girlfriend (we live an hr n a half away from each other but he worked down here regularly).
We had been seeing each other for about 4 months and i didnt find out til I was around 15 weeks gone. How dumb!!

Nice to see a familiar face :)
corse you can join id warn you though we are chatterboxes :haha:
xx

beccyy
ive tried 2 get my ticker and that in center
and it wont goo??

Emzi .. if youve got facebook is there any chance i could add you? PM me if i can ..

just i dont come in teen bit much only for the threads i usually come on like this one :).. im always over in third tri xx

put [ CENTER] at the start of your text [ /CENTER] at the end (without the space after the brackets)
x

Lol :rofl: dont be silly i didnt know how to do anything when i first joined but then i got the hang of it all :)

And yeah iv added you :) xx

Ha its worked now :)
things just need explain 2 me step by step like a thikko lmao =]
ive told kie i want a 4d scan for my birthday
lmaoo
lets see if i gett itt =]] xxx

Are you and him sorted now?
and well there worth it if you have the money :) i thought i did but now i realise i shouldnt have spent it cause i havent got everything but its only stuff for the cot mattress and bedding but i can get that next year cause hes going in a moses basket for couple months :)
x

me and kie are comlicated i think tbh.. he goes on like hes with me
then he switches
god noes :\
im going there tnight thoo :) <3 xxx

oh guys give me headaches lol so i need to rant a little i aske my comunitty to help me and all the responses i got were negative everybody thinks that i used drugs to get pregnant with triplets and i didnt these were so natural and i just feel like shit with people stomping on me i am not a begger i just feel so damn stuck i cant make money right now and i only have enough stuff for one baby not three everything i have is from my son whome i bought everything brand new i spent about 1,000 dollers on all of his stuff =( im not a bad mommy i just feel like i need help and my comunity is being so rude

Surely they would help somehow cause over in the states like that octo-mum even though she had 8 babies she got like loads stuff and theres a programme that i used to watch called Jon and Kate plus 8 .. and they had twins and couple years later had sextuplets i think it is and they got like everything off random people who offered to help and like government .. and they werent celebs or anything they were average people who just got on the tele because they had the amount of multipules.. i do feel for you it must be really hard but all you can do is your best hun and if people judge you ignore them cause honestly there a waste of space who are just jealious :hugs: xxx

Update pics for all to see! <3 x
Both from today at 29+3!

[[ x ]]

Attachments

• 29+3.jpg
    29+3.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Photo0449.jpg
    Photo0449.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 7
yay for the regulars due date list :happydance:
they're not in order though :( sorry v picky about things like this ;)

and i feel like im getting huge/close now.. cant imagine how you 30weekers are all feeling!! haha xx

Officially put in order especially for you Anna :haha:
yaaaay :happydance: :blush:

Im 18 and broke up with FOB after i got pregnant cuz he wasnt ready to be a dad. Later found out he actually has a girlfriend (we live an hr n a half away from each other but he worked down here regularly).
We had been seeing each other for about 4 months and i didnt find out til I was around 15 weeks gone. How dumb!!

course not! welcome :D
wow what a prick :growlmad:
does he not want to be involved at all then? does his gf know?
xx

Nope he wants nothing to do with him. And his girlfriend doesnt have a clue....neither do his parents. Or any of his family for that matter. I seriously think sometimes that hes 4 and not 24!!

yay for the regulars due date list :happydance:
they're not in order though :( sorry v picky about things like this ;)

and i feel like im getting huge/close now.. cant imagine how you 30weekers are all feeling!! haha xx

Officially put in order especially for you Anna :haha:
yaaaay :happydance: :blush:

course not! welcome :D
wow what a prick :growlmad:
does he not want to be involved at all then? does his gf know?
xx

Nope he wants nothing to do with him. And his girlfriend doesnt have a clue....neither do his parents. Or any of his family for that matter. I seriously think sometimes that hes 4 and not 24!!

FOB to mine only told his family when i was like 30 weeks :huh: cause i made him basically.. he keept saying he was going to do it soon but it was getting later and later and he was just going to wait till hes born and take him and show them :huh: how bad would that be .. think he thought they were going to go mental about it but they didnt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->