S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

yay for the regulars due date list :happydance:
they're not in order though :( sorry v picky about things like this ;)

and i feel like im getting huge/close now.. cant imagine how you 30weekers are all feeling!! haha xx

:huh:
Im offically fed up now :haha: back ache has now started constant which iv never had like this before hes getting heavier and i cant sleep even though im nackered! all i can say is at least i havent had any morning sickness at all lol i just seem to eat and eat all the time and get really dehydrated and then need a pee all the time :haha: but when i usually think i need one really bad nothing comes out :huh: thats annoying :haha:
x

lol becy_boo, I need to pee ALL the time.
at my ultrasound I had like full bladder, lol she started I went 10 mins and was DYING to pee. lol I didn't know what to do so I was like "I NEED to use the washroom" and shes like "can you give me 2 more mins?" and lol and I'm like "I'm sorry I cant! " I like jumped off the table and too the washroom so fast!

I was like "im soooo sorrry" when I came back. lmao.

im Hollie, 19 19 weeks pregnant got my 20 wk scan nxt week n due 6th amy .... th dad n me split up n hes not txt or rang or anything yet

lol becy_boo, I need to pee ALL the time.
at my ultrasound I had like full bladder, lol she started I went 10 mins and was DYING to pee. lol I didn't know what to do so I was like "I NEED to use the washroom" and shes like "can you give me 2 more mins?" and lol and I'm like "I'm sorry I cant! " I like jumped off the table and too the washroom so fast!

I was like "im soooo sorrry" when I came back. lmao.

:rofl: i managaed to contain myself but i could barely walk to go to the toilet when she'd finished haha xx

im Hollie, 19 19 weeks pregnant got my 20 wk scan nxt week n due 6th amy .... th dad n me split up n hes not txt or rang or anything yet

welcome :hugs: wow..what a dick. you hoping for a little girl or boy? are you finding out the sex? Xx

Welcome to STM! :hugs:
I hope the father comes around eventually..
Also same questions as Anna! :haha:

Weve barely got any lights up :haha: just christmas tree with lights on and couple lights in windows lol cba this year need to be takin um down get them out the way after christmas so can start unpacking all bubs stuff :D

And theres no snow where i am.. its kinda sunny today lol! :D i dont want any snow dont want to fall over like i prob will spesh on my drive as its a slope :( Cant believe when you find out what your having Emzi itll nearly be my due date thats mad im excited for both :happydance: x

ino how madd is that! only 5 weeks away.. well 4 and a halff!! wooooooooohooooo!!!xxx

i feel like the little one lmaoo.. just ther strolling behindd haha xx

Any of you girls that don't have a rib kicker..
I'm so envious!!!
It's not really that bad for me as he doesn't really beat on them just always pushing up against them and up under them..
It makes it really hard to sit certain ways sometimes! :rofl:
My dad turned the vacuum on earlier and he was quiet all before then and when he turned it on Riley started squirming and got the hiccups :haha:
I was sittin on the couch all relaxed and stretched out kinda on my side today and he was under my ribs so it stuck out right where my ribs ended, I decided to start pushing on it a little bit and everytime he moved I felt it where I was pushing then wayyyyy down on the opposite side of my bump on my hip bone!
That boy likes to stretch out as much as he can down there.. I swear he musta taken after his father who's like 6'3+ and just built very tall and skinny :haha:

OMG I think my cousin LIKES trying to send me into premature labor!
This is my cousin Kayla, The same one that thought she was pregnant a few weeks ago and told me she wasn't using ANY protection with a guy who already has a kid with another girl :dohh:
Well, tonight I'm talking to her and she asked how I was doing so I told her about the fun rib issues and she said "Lol yeah well soon I will be going through that and I will share your pain! :)"
I just went HUH?! (She got her AF this month finally so I knew it couldn't be she was pregnant NOW but just the way she said it sounded like near near future..) She's like "knew you would take that the wrong way! Not as in I'm pregnant but eventually I will be" I just told her "Just wait awhile before jumping into that sack of potatos!"(Yes weird expression I know, I love using such hillbilly expressions with her :p) but she said she was going to go to college and all that first..phew

This is the third scare I've gotten from her... Like the last three weeks one every week..:nope:
She's trying to send me into premature labor with all this shock I swear!

lol girlies i missed you all i have been a little lazy for the past day or two just been taken it easy and counting downt the days =) as for rib kickers i soo know

sad fact about me ashley is that i am so scared to drive i still dont know how =(
yes i know it is a verry sad fact

good news my girls are all almost 3 pounds i cant remember if i told you all andddd well idk i have just been trying to keep my head up

SNOW i know aboutt that stuff lol it has snowed here in idaho the patato state i have decided that aton of people i know are having babies soon and i soo cant wait to see pics of every bodys babies xoxoxo love you all

lol girlies i missed you all i have been a little lazy for the past day or two just been taken it easy and counting downt the days =) as for rib kickers i soo know

sad fact about me ashley is that i am so scared to drive i still dont know how =(
yes i know it is a verry sad fact

good news my girls are all almost 3 pounds i cant remember if i told you all andddd well idk i have just been trying to keep my head up

SNOW i know aboutt that stuff lol it has snowed here in idaho the patato state i have decided that aton of people i know are having babies soon and i soo cant wait to see pics of every bodys babies xoxoxo love you all
I can't wait to see your L/O's for xmas! :happydance::hugs:
Ribs has become Riley's favorite place to be..
Don't feel bad about the driving thing! I still won't beable to get my permit for another year here but before I was pregnant I got to practice driving a little tiny tiny bit and since I got pregnant I haven't looked into it at ALL!
I'm afraid I'll be to busy with my L/O to learn how to drive for awhile though!
He'll be 6 months when I turn 15 and get my permit so hopefully I can get it and start practicing!
I was just starting to learn when I got pregnant :nope: darn!

(Oh and because I know it's 3AM here and your gonna tell me to go to bed I'm heading there now so hush! :haha:)

lol i have no clue what time it is here but i have a permit it just cant drive=( and you should go to bed missy lol you have school in the morning and i dont want one of my fav girls falling asleep in class because she stayed up chatten all night lol

oh i am a hippocrate i used to only get like 3 hours of sleep a night

I dont tend to get rib kicks im pretty jealious of that even thought iv heard theyll horrible and painful :haha: but still people say they get them and i never have :( but if hes still in the same position then i wont get them cause hes all bundled up head down and legs like bent up and his foot was near his head :haha: so hes cum up and his legs kick my left side usually :haha:

And as for your cousin im glad shes going to college first and everything :thumup: not like i can say anything or judge anyone cause i got pregnant at 17 and it wasnt planned or anything and i didnt go college or have a job after i left school :dohh: but if someone did it on purpose and was single id think that was abit harsh even though i have a friend whos due end of march and she wasnt with this guy but i think they always had a 'thing' if that makes sense but shes keeping and the lad doesnt want anything to do with her cause hes going to university and he doesnt want a kid :shrug: (i think they used protection cause hes one of them guys that is clever and wouldnt have a kid til hes like 26 or something)

I just think its so hard i wish id of waited til i was like 20 for my first.. saved money up and done more but im on benefits and i live with my dad whos struggling with loads of money stuff as it is cause my mum left him like 2years ago with a morgage and loads debt so :nope: but obviously i decided to keep baby and im glad i did i would never change it but i think when hes born ill change alot and feel like im not a teen anymore cause ill have alot of responsibilities but tbh i cant wait to be a mummy :)

xx

:haha:

Its so strange how its like 5am in the Us but its like 10am in Uk lol .. i come on and everyones in bed just about lol

and i feel like im getting huge/close now.. cant imagine how you 30weekers are all feeling!! haha xx

Officially put in order especially for you Anna :haha:

Bubba's in the ribs...
She likes to lay under mine so it feels like they're gonna break!
its either her head, bum or back and she does not budge!
. . . Stubborn little girl :haha:

Jas, we're nearly in week 30! :happydance:
Time's going so fast in third trimester :shrug:

xXx

whats it likee when they hiccup?
i can feel my bubz like stroking my inside when he/she moves or something..
its weird
cant wait for a hand or foot to just come outt :D x

Do you mind if i join in here??
Im 18 and broke up with FOB after i got pregnant cuz he wasnt ready to be a dad. Later found out he actually has a girlfriend (we live an hr n a half away from each other but he worked down here regularly).
We had been seeing each other for about 4 months and i didnt find out til I was around 15 weeks gone. How dumb!!

Officially put in order especially for you Anna :haha:
yaaaay :happydance: :blush:

Do you mind if i join in here??
Im 18 and broke up with FOB after i got pregnant cuz he wasnt ready to be a dad. Later found out he actually has a girlfriend (we live an hr n a half away from each other but he worked down here regularly).
We had been seeing each other for about 4 months and i didnt find out til I was around 15 weeks gone. How dumb!!

course not! welcome :D
wow what a prick :growlmad:
does he not want to be involved at all then? does his gf know?
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"