S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Nope he wants nothing to do with him. And his girlfriend doesnt have a clue....neither do his parents. Or any of his family for that matter. I seriously think sometimes that hes 4 and not 24!!

my god what a waste of space :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:
will you be getting him to pay child support if hes not planning to contribute any other way?

looking lovely Sophie :):)xxxxxx

yay for the regulars due date list :happydance:
they're not in order though :( sorry v picky about things like this ;)

and i feel like im getting huge/close now.. cant imagine how you 30weekers are all feeling!! haha xx

Officially put in order especially for you Anna :haha:
yaaaay :happydance: :blush:

Do you mind if i join in here??
Im 18 and broke up with FOB after i got pregnant cuz he wasnt ready to be a dad. Later found out he actually has a girlfriend (we live an hr n a half away from each other but he worked down here regularly).
We had been seeing each other for about 4 months and i didnt find out til I was around 15 weeks gone. How dumb!!

course not! welcome :D
wow what a prick :growlmad:
does he not want to be involved at all then? does his gf know?
xx

Nope he wants nothing to do with him. And his girlfriend doesnt have a clue....neither do his parents. Or any of his family for that matter. I seriously think sometimes that hes 4 and not 24!!

FOB to mine only told his family when i was like 30 weeks :huh: cause i made him basically.. he keept saying he was going to do it soon but it was getting later and later and he was just going to wait till hes born and take him and show them :huh: how bad would that be .. think he thought they were going to go mental about it but they didnt.

I told my FOBs parents,when I found out I was pregnant cause I had no WAY of getting ahold of him so, i kept leaving msgs like "its important please get back to me" and so on, but he wouldn't so i was like "I'm pregnant with your child" lol he got back to me.

Update pics for all to see! <3 x
Both from today at 29+3!

[[ x ]]

Wow your bump looks really neat :D! and your dead pretty too!
xx

Awwwh thanks hun!
My little princess is a little fattie tho! :haha:
Either that or she's just long :shrug:
She's measuring too big for my gestation! Lol.
Feeling rather hippo-like! :winkwink:

xXx

you are very pretty:)
lol I'm measuring big as well, I had ultrasound and hes only just under 5 pounds so maybe its all me! :blush:

do you ever feel when people randomly pop up 2 you on facebook like they dont belive ur pregnant..
one girl poped up n goes
"u got a bump yet and do u have a picture of it"
n goes "random just havnt seen it yet"
not like shes a person i see everyday :S
and its like :S well im not even showing yet i cant just say.. "grow a bump NOWW!" can ii :mad: gets me soo madd how people just randomly question mee!!!! like its anythink 2 do with themmm xx

do you ever feel when people randomly pop up 2 you on facebook like they dont belive ur pregnant..
one girl poped up n goes
"u got a bump yet and do u have a picture of it"
n goes "random just havnt seen it yet"
not like shes a person i see everyday :S
and its like :S well im not even showing yet i cant just say.. "grow a bump NOWW!" can ii :mad: gets me soo madd how people just randomly question mee!!!! like its anythink 2 do with themmm xx

Stupid girl.
I don't think she learnt about the birds and the bees to well! :shrug:
Complete air head. Everyone is different and carries their LO's
differently. Example - Me & Jas are a day apart on due dates and
she's got a low bump and mines high. :thumbup:

xXx

There proberley just being nosey .. theres alot of people that try to add me on facebook from school who i dont talk to anymore or want to be friends with and they still constantly try to add me just to be nosey :wacko: that does my head in .. you know your pregnant and everything if other people dont think you are ignore them waste of space theyll only see your bump and either compliment you or be nasty and say something to try put you down xx

ino!
i had people saying to me oh ur pregnant
and ive had
oh right what u gunna do about IT
:|
and stuff like
ur not keeping it are u
u have ur whole life ahead of u..
baby or not ive stil got a life.. :S my moms supportive.. and shes even told me shes in everyweekend so i can have my social life back on a saturday and stuf.. not every saturday
just every other or something.. then i wont feel like im loosing my mates 2..
thing is bein pregnants changed me alot!
everybody just seems 2 immature now :S xxx

ino!
and ive had
and stuff like
ur not keeping it are u
baby or not ive stil got a life.. :S my moms supportive.. and shes even told me shes in everyweekend so i can have my social life back on a saturday and stuf.. not every saturday

I so know what you mean!
Everyone my own age seems to be completely childish! :dohh:

I think in a way, becoming pregnant makes you realise that
you've gotta grow up and be a role model for your LO.
Being a mummy is gonna be the biggest privelage in life. :thumbup:

xXx

Yeah iv lost like most of my mates so your lucky all my mates went there own way and left me because i found out i was pregnant and obviously they thought oh no point hanging around with her anymore or inviting her out cause she wont be able to drink or she probs just wont come :wacko: which annoyed me but im not begging them to ask me and stuff there not true mates just blanking me out .. but hopefully ill make new friends soon and iv still got some of my old ones that im close to .. i get people add me and say to me when are you due and like someone was saying how can you afford it and im stupid for keeping the baby when im only 18 and im not with the dad.. got called many names from slag to dirty slapper :wacko: just pathetic really x

ino!
and ive had
and stuff like
ur not keeping it are u

I so know what you mean!
Everyone my own age seems to be completely childish! :dohh:

I think in a way, becoming pregnant makes you realise that
you've gotta grow up and be a role model for your LO.
Being a mummy is gonna be the biggest privelage in life. :thumbup:

xXx

definatly.. but then even my true friends i think arnt really that true anymore..
supose im at tht para stage
but when people are like
u okay how are u
im like
im wikidd :D i stil havnt even been sick :) xxx

I totally agree with what you said Sophie.. thats why i thanked you if you wondered lol :winkwink: xx

Yeah iv lost like most of my mates so your lucky all my mates went there own way and left me because i found out i was pregnant and obviously they thought oh no point hanging around with her anymore or inviting her out cause she wont be able to drink or she probs just wont come :wacko: which annoyed me but im not begging them to ask me and stuff there not true mates just blanking me out .. but hopefully ill make new friends soon and iv still got some of my old ones that im close to .. i get people add me and say to me when are you due and like someone was saying how can you afford it and im stupid for keeping the baby when im only 18 and im not with the dad.. got called many names from slag to dirty slapper :wacko: just pathetic really x

yer
alot of kies mates told him he was stupid
and thats why he wantid me 2 have an abortion..
but then i was like do u want me 2
and he would say no..
but then he would be in2 minds cus hes listening 2 his stupid mates.. xxx

Know what?
I reckon all us STM's should some how have a
"REUNION PARTY" once all the regular posters
have had their LO's!! :haha:

Not sure how we'd do that seeings as we're
all from over the globe! :haha:

Would be cool to meet all you in person tho! :hugs:

xXx

It would be hard for Preggo and Memy :( cause there from US well go over to america or something for a holiday :haha: .. wel iv never been to peterbrough before but iv been to birmingham few times even though its abit far from me lol! but its only like going to seaside travel wise :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->