S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

londons a mission!
ahah we sound posh on films when theres americans on there tooo !! its funny
reminds me of london buses our accents do :S
LOL xxx

leicester is like 40 mins from nottingham something around that .. its about hour from peterbrough but i wouldnt have a clue where to go when we go to leicester iv not really been only been through there lol

Well im really not the person to be looking into all this :haha:
I managed to get me & FOB lost when we were walking to
the cinema's from town. We ended up 2 miles the other direction
of where we wanted to go! :haha:
I'm so ditzy! :p

xXx

HAHA!!
try living in birmingham
its massiveeee
xx

wouldnt our trains go to ther main train station?
here our main trainstations in town..
xx

I love birmingham accents :haha: there kl .. iv not heard any girls talk though i used to talk to few guys from there and my friend did over the phone.. i have a accent but i cant really tell much obviously everyone else will :haha: i dont think iv ever heard anyone from peterbroughs accent :(! x

hehe!
so I was thinking what is the one thing you can't wait to do/eat/drink once your not pregnant anymore?

I can't wait to go to a bar/club one night when someone babysits, 19 is the legal drinking age here, and I turned 19 while being pregnant.
I also can't wait to shop for normal clothes!
(I can't wait to be a mommy as well don't get me wrong)

UK legal drinking age is 18! I turned 18 just before falling preg. :happydance:

When I've had LO im looking forward to being able to have a
drink & buy normal clothes too! :haha:
Also looking forward to getting back to the gym!
(I would be at the gym now but SPD hurts too much to allow it :nope:)

xXx

I havent got a clue .. haha now im 18 i spose im looking forward to going out with few mates and having some drinks and catching up alot.. Clothes shopping is a main one for the fact i cant even buy anything cause i dont know if itll fit after birth lol! and i cant even buy underwear i could get fitted but atm i just cant be bothered :haha: but my boobs are going to get bigger when they fill with milk! so dont know what to do really haha .. think there only things really.. getting back to normal aswell.. x

Okay, completely OT butttt...

Anyone got any good facial moisturisers that they
recommend? My skin is so dry! && when I try and use
foundation it goes all horrible :nope:
Only really wear mascara anyway but like when I get
the odd pimple, I can't hide it!! :haha:

xXx

Iv got eczema so i tend to avoid foundation alot cause it just goes all blotchy :( i used to love eearing foundation but i get sick of my sister telling me its uneven or something grr lol.. i only wear eyeliner and mascara at the minute i would die without my eyeliner i think :haha: .. dont know what to suggest sorry :( i have to put this stuff from doctors on my skin so it stops going dry. x

GAH finally caught up on all that..
Now lets see if I can remember everything I was going to reply to....
About drinking: The age here is 21 and so I still have yearsss to go..
About time difference: Where I live UK is 6 hours ahead, I'm in central time zone though..
About buying normal clothes.. we keep getting all these xmas catalogs and I'm finding shirts I want and stuff but I'm like about to cry because I know that even if I did get one I wouldn't be able to wear it for afew more months and who knows what size I'll be then! :cry: (Although one did have a cute maternity shirt that had a loading bar and said "Loading... Please wait" :haha:
memysonand3: I'm home schooled so I don't have to worry about that :haha: back before my L/O I was a complete night owl.. I'd stay up all night and sleep all day sorta thing..
Mummy.To.Be: Yay we're almost to 30weeks!! My bump may seem low but he sure likes to be up high in my ribs alot! Also you finally got a new pic yay! :happydance:
Becyboo__x: Don't be envious of the rib kicking.. It may be an amazing experience but it's quite a painful and annoying one too! :haha:
EmziixBo0o: Hiccuping you just feel a rhythmic kick.. For me its very soft compared to when he's normally moving around.. Also you can feel your L/O that early I'm jealous!! I didn't feel him with my insides til I was 19 weeks.. And I keep looking at my belly when he's pressing around down there to see if I can make out a hand or leg yet! :nope: No luck..

Also, yay another girl has joined STM! :happydance:

Ehm.. I think that's everything.. But I'm sure I skipped abunch of things..
Also on the topic of makeup/skin care.. I wash my face every morning with some cleansing scrub.. it doesn't clear my face or prevent acne very well but I do notice the difference without it.. As for makeup I don't even BOTHER with it since I got pregnant.. In the beginning it was because I felt like a bloated whale and didn't care what I looked like.. Now it's because I know it won't help my skin at all and it's to much work to put it on and have it washed off and put it on again.. I use to wear makeup daily before I got pregnant though I was obsessed with makeup.. I still think I look 20x better with just a little eyeliner nd mascara though.. So I'll put it on for a party or special dinner or something :shrug:

OK.. I HOPE that's everything so I can quit rambling on! :haha:

Bloody hell how much have you wrote! :haha:
But im stil envious of the rib kicks but tbh im getting braxton hicks iv noticed recently and then i get movement and sticking out of the bum in my side which makes the braxton hicks 10x worse :cry: owwwiee :cry:x

Bloody hell how much have you wrote! :haha:
But im stil envious of the rib kicks but tbh im getting braxton hicks iv noticed recently and then i get movement and sticking out of the bum in my side which makes the braxton hicks 10x worse :cry: owwwiee :cry:x

I never know when to shut up, I just go on and on :blush:
But I HAD to catch up on everything! :rofl:
I'm sorry about the braxton hicks.. I really haven't had anything like that yet..
My L/O is currently squirming up around my ribs so I'm having fun watching the show and lightly poking at my bump to see how he reacts :haha:

i cant wait
to go clubbin
and get that pissed
i cant even walk
i miss them days!
even though i get asked to go clubbin, i dont tend to go cus of money and stuff..
and it feels wrong not being able to get lagging!!!
i noo the first thing i will want to do
is go to one of my favorite clubs..
get so hammered
i cant walk
and get in a taxi and cnt remember my own adress
i lovee itt :D

Jas -
i felt some stroking inside..
could that be a hiccup?
i feel alot of things tbf.. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online