S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

:) awww i love you guys, your so supportive :)
im not bothered what i have, if i have a boy ill have one of each, if i have a girl im happy with 2 girls :) ive got 2 names for a boy & a girl, so ill share it - s'all good!!
Dallas Jay or Levi Jayden for a little boy (i know Dallas is unusual but i really love it!!) & Keira or Layla for a girl- anyone got ideas for middles names? i love Keira-Leigh but its SOO similar to Kaileigh that it would be abit silly..
anyone help? :D xx

well i guess i belong here now i just got dumped

AWESOME :thumbup:

.........:cry::cry::cry:

Anna hun :( im so sorry.
You can always talk to me on msn babee <3
iLOVEyou&babyNoah
xx

Awww okay :) lol jus cusmy mates called kiera n wen i spell it rong i spel it lyk tht n shes like kiera* lmao dnt fink it rele mattas anyway.. congratulationss!!!

thanks hunnie :)
what do you think of the boy's names? i like Dallas Jay the most, i know its really unusual- but im in love!! x

mind if i join you guys :) i'm a single teen mummy to be. x

I like the name dallas, theres a singer from my area named dallas green, I don't think anyone has heard of him before haha but i like the name

Helloo :]
ohh i like the name Dallas, don't think i have heard anyone called Dallas before. x

thankss :) i love it!
im only 6 weeks pregnant!! and im thinking of names >_>
any ideas for a middle name for Keira?
i think im pulled towards girls names beginning with "K" i love Ava, but i know a few people with babies called Ava x_x i also like Savannah, hmm any ideas girliess? x

Took me forever to finally post in this thread but here it goes!
I'm Jasmine, Friends call me Jas/Jassy.
I'm 14. (I think I'm the youngest one here so far! :blush:
It's extremely complicated with the FOB.. He's crazy inlove with me.. But the pregnancy just opened my eyes that I don't want to spend my life with him!
He's taking it really rough, We see eachother like once a week.. He's all over me and I just push him away. It doesn't help that because of me he's in trouble with the law.. He's over 18..I'm under.. Statutory rape, So he's looking at the minimum of 5 years no parol. Which sucks because he actually wants to be there to help raise our L/O and help support us.
But those damn pigs don't care. They just want to throw him in jail for 5 years so he can't see his L/O... Otherwise, yes I'd like him to be there to raise our L/O.. I don't want to be WITH him but I'd still like him to be there..

Anyway enough about that mess!

Don't worry about holding back tears! I had my first ultrasound at 14 weeks 3 days and my mom and I were both in tears!
I haven't had to worry about baby shopping. Between my grandma, My uncle/aunt and even my own mother some! This boy already has a wardrobe bigger then mine!

I'm sorry all your FOB's are such jerks! I'm glad mine actually wants to be there with me through all this. Just wish I felt the same way..:wacko:

By the way, Keira Lynne is beautiful together. I wanted to name my L/O either Kiera Lynne or Ivory Lynne.. Lynne after my mother who has been supportive of me this whole time. But I'm having a boy and my best name I like so far is Riley James!

i better tell you all about me then :D

im Sarah, 16 lol! i have a 5 month old gorgeous daughter called Harriet and i'm almost 9 weeks pregnant with my second. Both kids have the same daddy.

Me and him have been on and off for about 4 years and been together for a year and a half but have always been close/good friends, but then two nights ago he just finished me :( no real reason so im feeling quite alone at the minute.

i live by myself with Harriet and im hoping FOB will eventually change his mind because i really love him but i just dont think he feels the same way (although he says he does! so im confused as to why he left me..)

anyway enough of my rambling, just thought id give some back ground info x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->