S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

For Frig's sake!!
Me and FOB are both off College on a Friday, he stopped working when we split (which is another story completely, grr!) Rang him this morning at 8am when I had already been awake for 2 hours, he says

"Fuck off Emma, I'm asleep!"

WTF? Is that the way to speak to the mother of your baby and someone who you WERE madly in love, so I hung up.

Rang again at 10, forgot to mention, I'm ringing to see if he wants to see Harry today (he usually has him at the weekend). This time, I get.

"What the fuck did I fucking say, I am fucking asleep, I don't care if Harry's broke his leg, I'm asleep!"

What the fuck, this is the guy who doesn't swear and loves his son "more than anything!" How can he say that? I am so angry, how dare he be so horrible, especially about his son!!

Well, sod that, he's not seeing Harrison this week.

For Frig's sake!!
Me and FOB are both off College on a Friday, he stopped working when we split (which is another story completely, grr!) Rang him this morning at 8am when I had already been awake for 2 hours, he says

"Fuck off Emma, I'm asleep!"

WTF? Is that the way to speak to the mother of your baby and someone who you WERE madly in love, so I hung up.

Rang again at 10, forgot to mention, I'm ringing to see if he wants to see Harry today (he usually has him at the weekend). This time, I get.

"What the fuck did I fucking say, I am fucking asleep, I don't care if Harry's broke his leg, I'm asleep!"

What the fuck, this is the guy who doesn't swear and loves his son "more than anything!" How can he say that? I am so angry, how dare he be so horrible, especially about his son!!

Well, sod that, he's not seeing Harrison this week.

How dare he say such things!
Way to go, He doesn't deserve to see him if he's going to act like that!

:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Men! Who needs them?! -
Completely NOT the right way to react to the
mother of his child especially when the call was
regarding his child!!

Everyone in the thread will be as much/as little
support as you feel you need babe :thumbup::hugs:

x

Thanks you too, it's nice to know some people understand, I daren't tell my family because they will go absolutely bonkers.

He's tried ringing me since but I'm ignoring him.

awww Emma, he has NO right to say thatt!!
love u & harrybum :) xx

p.s!! could i post some photos of kaileigh on here? :D
i love posting photos <3

im a verry single mommy and mommy to be i have atwo year old son cole michel schaeffer and i am pregnant with triplet girls right now their names are elouisa ray, sophia rose =) will go by sophie, and lynette kerry
im 18 and will be 19 in june
my nine month pregnancy due date is now febuary 19
oi and i am going to be a massuse once i have these little ones

im a verry single mommy and mommy to be i have atwo year old son cole michel schaeffer and i am pregnant with triplet girls right now their names are elouisa ray, sophia rose =) will go by sophie, and lynette kerry

Do you have new bump pictures?

okay, since nobodys said i cant, im going to put some photos up, hope none of u mind- can always delete my post!! :dohh:

https://i35.tinypic.com/2qio85k.jpg
https://i34.tinypic.com/2l8xkra.jpg
https://i37.tinypic.com/5a3yuu.jpg
https://i33.tinypic.com/osg7wi.jpg
i love my little princess!

where we you when everything was falling apart? all my days were spent by the telephone that never rang. When all i need was a call. That never came came </3

sorry in a emotional mood :blush:x

Do you have new bump pictures?

yes i do i will post them on my little thingy the triplets ultrasound one k =)

I dont know if im welcome here .. i was a single til i was like 5 months preg got back with my ex but were on and off really but hes 16 and i know he wont play much part in bubs life + he doesnt know that much about it all and hes only just told his parents! And i most likly will be bringing bubs up on my own as i still live at home with my dad.. if i cnt join in i understand :)
If i can my names Becy im due 22nd Jan with a blue bump and im 17.. 18 in december :thumbup: x

I'm a bit calmer now, I was so angry earlier but I'm still not speaking to the wanker.

Wow meandmyson3, you will have your hands full but it will be so fulfilling, good luck and love those names!

Carley, Kails is beautiful. I am defintiely stealing her :p.

Of course you can Beccy, I'm not fully single, I have a boyfriend but he's not FOB, lol. Welcome to the group and good luck.

course you can join hun :) congratulations on ur blue bump xx

oh my god, you cant steal my kaileighpops :( shes mineeeeeeeeee!
mwhahahah x

okay, since nobodys said i cant, im going to put some photos up, hope none of u mind- can always delete my post!! :dohh:

https://i35.tinypic.com/2qio85k.jpg
https://i34.tinypic.com/2l8xkra.jpg
https://i37.tinypic.com/5a3yuu.jpg
https://i33.tinypic.com/osg7wi.jpg
i love my little princess!

where we you when everything was falling apart? all my days were spent by the telephone that never rang. When all i need was a call. That never came came </3

sorry in a emotional mood :blush:x

Shes beautiful, how are u hun x

Lol im confused, u pregnant with triplets or twins? only asked because elouise-ray and sophia-rose

and theres a scan of 2 babies i think ?? lol mite be me having dumb moment xx

Lol im confused, u pregnant with triplets or twins? only asked because elouise-ray and sophia-rose

and theres a scan of 2 babies i think ?? lol mite be me having dumb moment xx

Chik biggest dumb moment! as soon as i posted saw the other name!!
and saw the other baby! i do apoligize!!

awww! chik men are waaaankers! is the dad involved muchh xx

heyy em :) im okay thanks, just put kaileigh down- got the house to myself fams gone to some weekend bonfire so got it to myself till monday yaaaay :D
in a really emotional mood tonight- songs reminding me off alot likee :(
you okaaay?

Why chik, hope u are okay?
im fine, kieran came around lastnight, was being lovely to me :( but kinda pissing me off tooo.. :( but hes around tonight aswell.. and if he lets me down about plans tomorrow ive got back up plans now :) sounds weird, ive even asked my friend to be there at the scan if he lets me down, and at the birth and stuff if alot happens before hand, but hoping things can get sorted. but im telling you im not leaving this thread :D haha..

woo house to your self ay!! wickedd i love it i doo :) but i get lonely :( xx

kaileigh keeps me companyyy :) im in a reet emotional mood- argh stupid songs lmao!
im tired but want a late nighttt!
hmm :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"