S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

i better tell you all about me then :D

im Sarah, 16 lol! i have a 5 month old gorgeous daughter called Harriet and i'm almost 9 weeks pregnant with my second. Both kids have the same daddy.

Me and him have been on and off for about 4 years and been together for a year and a half but have always been close/good friends, but then two nights ago he just finished me :( no real reason so im feeling quite alone at the minute.

i live by myself with Harriet and im hoping FOB will eventually change his mind because i really love him but i just dont think he feels the same way (although he says he does! so im confused as to why he left me..)

anyway enough of my rambling, just thought id give some back ground info x

So are you hoping for a little boy or girl this time?

if im honest i want another girl haha but i dont mind if its a boy :D!
x

it feels like a girl but that might be wrong, its probably because im hoping its a girl! lol

everyone was right about Harriet being a girl too x

it feels like a girl but that might be wrong, its probably because im hoping its a girl! lol

Yeah, only people that thought he was a girl was because they WANTED a girl.. I wanted a girl more but I'm so happy I'm having a boy! ♥

Yeah, only people that thought he was a girl was because they WANTED a girl.. I wanted a girl more but I'm so happy I'm having a boy!

haha everyone also thought I was having a boy, and they were right!
I wanted a girl more aswell but now I'm very happy I'm having a boy:happydance:

Sarah, yaaaay! :wave: !
& Jasmine, i fell pregnant with Kaileigh at 14 :) dont worry about it!
i have sore lips >_> there all bloody chapped & stinging!
thought id share haha, hows everyones day been?
im going to a bonfire tonight! Wondering how lil madame's going to be!!
hmm you never know ehh :)
im just rabbiting on so ill shush!!

xx

Finally got back round to keeping myself updated with the thread! :thumbup:

:dust: Welcome to all new members of STM! :dust:

So many of us on here now! All people who are finding out LO's
sex and not sticking to team yellow, :yellow: keep us updated! :)

Congrats to Sarah & Carley on their newly growing LO's! :flower:
Mummy's with bubba's already with more miracles on the way! <3

Oh & Jas - it doesn't matter about your age! It's a scary learning
curb for anyone having a baby no matter the age! If your ever
needing some support theres all of us here that'll help out!
(&& Your my due date bump buddie anyways! :thumbup::hugs:)

x​

Hello my name is Erin, 18 single mommy to 10 month old baby Harmony. I was really excited about being a family with her and her father but after she was born he decided to tell me that he didn't like her and that he thinks all babies are ugly until the turn 7 yrs old. That's horrible. Well I guess we didn't need him anyway. He's missing out on alot.

gunna update yu all :)
Kieran (FOB) is doing my head in!!
i wana be with him SOO badd... its untrue how much i love him id do anything.. liturally..

so saturday, i had a girly night out.. some of the girls dont know so i got dragged alot because i was out all the time before hand i dont want to seem like a bore!
+ He was out but a different area, texting me saying i hope yu havnt cheated on me + stuff, therefore we wasnt together? made me get a taxi back to his from town, and he got a taxi back from his mates to his house. Get accused of all sorts, baring in mind saturday he was ment to take me cinema.. but didnt because he had no money, but did to go clubbing and get smashed with all his mates? :| Hmm.. but then sunday we was ment to go my dads 4 dinner and he was suposed to drop my mates stuff off.. but he let me down about both of them, but my friend come got a taxi down to get her stuff anyway!
But he said sunday we was back together, then his mate texted saying i heard u and emma are back together, he says we r taking it slow! so we officially was back together 2days ago.. but now he texted saying, i dont trust u now u dont work ur out and about doing lods and i cant trust u, let me know when scan is but forget about me and u!!!

so hes suposed to be coming tonight after work which will be about half 11, but he cant trust me? what does he think im going to do jump into bed with another man?!?!
sorry about me rambling on girls had to let out some steam

x

Oops, can't believe i've missed this thread so far!

My name is Pip, i'm 19, and due next week!! (12th nov) - my pregnancy was an accident, i don't mind admitting, and my OH painted a lovely picture of us as a family, so i decided to keep her - 6 months down the line the OH decides the family life isn't for him! So now living on my own, and looking forward to being a single teenage mummy :)

gunna update yu all :)
Kieran (FOB) is doing my head in!!
i wana be with him SOO badd... its untrue how much i love him id do anything.. liturally..

so saturday, i had a girly night out.. some of the girls dont know so i got dragged alot because i was out all the time before hand i dont want to seem like a bore!
+ He was out but a different area, texting me saying i hope yu havnt cheated on me + stuff, therefore we wasnt together? made me get a taxi back to his from town, and he got a taxi back from his mates to his house. Get accused of all sorts, baring in mind saturday he was ment to take me cinema.. but didnt because he had no money, but did to go clubbing and get smashed with all his mates? :| Hmm.. but then sunday we was ment to go my dads 4 dinner and he was suposed to drop my mates stuff off.. but he let me down about both of them, but my friend come got a taxi down to get her stuff anyway!
But he said sunday we was back together, then his mate texted saying i heard u and emma are back together, he says we r taking it slow! so we officially was back together 2days ago.. but now he texted saying, i dont trust u now u dont work ur out and about doing lods and i cant trust u, let me know when scan is but forget about me and u!!!

so hes suposed to be coming tonight after work which will be about half 11, but he cant trust me? what does he think im going to do jump into bed with another man?!?!
sorry about me rambling on girls had to let out some steam

x

I hope things go good when he comes over, let us know what happens

Hello :)

I'm Jacy
I'm 19-years-old
I'm expecting my little one on April 14, 2010
I'm going to find out if i'm having a boy or girl tomorrow :D
The father wants nothing to do with his child :( But i'm blessed with a supporting family and also the fathers family wants to be apart of their grandchilds life too.

I think I'd prefer being a single mom anyway. I can raise my son how I want. I don't have to worry for the fathers approval to raise him one way or another.

I know I'm going to be very picky when it comes to making the right choices for my children.

:wave:
Hello my name is Erin, 18 single mommy to 10 month old baby Harmony. I was really excited about being a family with her and her father but after she was born he decided to tell me that he didn't like her and that he thinks all babies are ugly until the turn 7 yrs old. That's horrible. Well I guess we didn't need him anyway. He's missing out on alot.

Hi Erin :D Harmony is a LOVELY name! I'm going to suggest it to Tattie :) At the moment she likes Peyton Aimee Marie for a girl (guess what her fave TV programme is LOL). We're completely stuck on boy's names, so we're going to leave it until after her gender scan and think about it again if we need to. Your ex sounds horrid ... you're well rid Hon :hugs::hugs:

Hi to all you other new STMs as well :wave: Soooo many of you :) This thread was a really good idea :thumbup:

Carley - I have a friend who's name begins with K, and so do all her sister's names and her own children's .... it's really cool :)

Sarah - Tattie's proper name is Harriet and I love it :D Even before I fell pregnant with her I wanted a little girl called Harriet... I heard the name once and fell in love with it! We call her Tattie Hattie after Tattie Teddy because she is just as cuddly and cute :D

For anyone wanting to use the banner for this thread then by all means!
"Insert Image" - Copy & Paste where ever you please!

https://img134.imageshack.us/img134/6867/mybannerglitter01f09bfc.gif

https://img134.imageshack.us/img134/6867/mybannerglitter01f09bfc.gif

&& If you know anyone else who you think would benefit from our thread,
by all means - let them know we're here!

x​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->