S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

awe hunny<3
maybe it's just the hormones ?
I debating never letting FOB meet Quintin, just for the fact I never want Quintin to ask for his father and his dad not come, so I thought maybe making it clear from the start its just me.. I'm not sure

12 more days! so exciting! hehe do you think they will look like you? so exciting.

i wish i was a STM you guys are all so close :D (well obv i dont wish i was single but u know wat i mean lol)

yas just show ya dont need a stupid man :D lol

memysonand3 getting so close now, youll meet yours before i meet mine lol...good luck for the birth :D x

hehe shelx are you crashing are thread? lol j/k
your so close to being due!
can't wait to see baby pictures!

hehe shelx are you crashing are thread? lol j/k
your so close to being due!
can't wait to see baby pictures!

guiltyyy :blush: lol

i know getting so close cant wait.. and cant wait to post pics :D

hope i go either before or after xmas (like before 23rd after 25th lol) xx

lol as where i am the one wanting to be on the 25 lol and i know i am pretty excited and as for jared he makes me want to pull my hair out love/hate him i really think that they look like me my genes have been so dang dominint so far

omg, does anyone have younger siblings?!!?! l;ol I wanna rip my hair out.
my mom works late but my brother decided to have a friend over tonight (Even its a school night) and hes in the kitchen making eggs and burning them cause he doesn't know how! :S so annoying. he should be in bed and he keeps feeding my dogs all the burnt eggs:S my god!

wowwwww well that took a while but im all caught up now!
i think i must have got the "nesting instinct" today.. a few of you might know i moved into a new flat about a month and a half ago and until just now most of my things were just scattered in boxes/bags but tonight i went ceraaaazy and have tidied my room, its spotless! i was going from 11pm til 4am :huh::shock:
i had no idea what time it was cos i didnt look at the clock at all til id finished.

aanyway completely random but memysonand3, i only a few days ago realised your name is "me, my son, and 3".. i always just read it as "memys on and 3" i know that doesnt make any sense so have no idea why :blush::rofl:

do you ever feel when people randomly pop up 2 you on facebook like they dont belive ur pregnant..
one girl poped up n goes
"u got a bump yet and do u have a picture of it"
n goes "random just havnt seen it yet"
not like shes a person i see everyday :S
and its like :S well im not even showing yet i cant just say.. "grow a bump NOWW!" can ii :mad: gets me soo madd how people just randomly question mee!!!! like its anythink 2 do with themmm xx
yer i have had soo many people being like "are you ACTUALLY pregnant? really though?"
it wouldnt be a very funny joke to have carried on for like 6 months lol

so I was thinking what is the one thing you can't wait to do/eat/drink once your not pregnant anymore?
i cant waiiiit to turn 18! Noah will be 5 months by then so should be fine to leave him for the night :)
also im just getting really impatient and want him here NOW. :(
oh and im looking forward to getting my figure back haha, not that i dont love my bump its just a bit of an inconvenience at times.

there is also this one, lol if you can make it out, he looks like a sad clown :haha: she said his face is all squashed cause he was pushing it up against the wall of the uterus
i see it! :D:D

i just want a bumpp!!! :(
all my clothes still fit me aswel
nothings even gone tight lmaoo xx
im still in my old clothes, but only a very small amount of them fit lol. i didnt really "sprout" til like 22-23 weeks (i think) and then it just seemed to get bigger by the day!
i cant wait to see your bump, when it comes!!

my son is so dang adoriable he played with me for almost 3 hours today i was so happy and he loves his little sisters already he will pull up my shirt and kiss my belly and help me rub lotion on it
my son yelled "i lub you mommy" through the elevator doors when he left here =(
he sounds so adorable :cloud9:

im full term on new years day
is full term 38 weeks?

not heard from anna in a while either :shrug:
i was at a family friends in manchester last night with no internet! :growlmad:
and then the server was down as im sure we all know!
it was actually pretty sad how much i missed this place :blush:

-----------------------

whew that took a while, what else was i gonna say.....
oh yeah as of yesterday im in my 3rd trimester :D:D:D:D:D:D
getting so excited now.

anyway should probably go to bed its 5.15am :shock:
xxx

my mom works late but my brother decided to have a friend over tonight (Even its a school night) and hes in the kitchen making eggs and burning them cause he doesn't know how! :S so annoying. he should be in bed and he keeps feeding my dogs all the burnt eggs:S my god!

lol i have a 12 year old brother.
he is in a stage of using "your mum" as a response to everything....... and i mean everything :huh::dohh:

he is in a stage of using "your mum" as a response to everything....... and i mean everything :huh::dohh:

lol mines 14.

yes they are i am the oldest of 6 so the second oldest is 17 third is 16 4th is my 14 year old brother and then my ten year old sister then my youngest brother

lol yea i dont have any full brother and sisters though plus i adopted jareds family which adds two brothers and a sister lol so i am a person that likes to have the noisy holidays

what time is it up in canada where you are

you are so beautiful rome i cant remember if that is how you spell your name sorry but i just am kind of envious of you i wish i looked like you you just have a natural beauty to you that makes me a tiny bit jelous =)

I say that all the time :blush: Me and your 12 year old brother would get on fine :haha:

aw

i think at the hospital in UK on peoples photos latley everybody seems to have milk in a cow and gate bottle thing?

:\
god noes..
my sisters and brother had SMA
ill just see which midwife recommends..
when buying nappys which size is best to get?
and for newborn clothes?
hehe
meandmyson3 .. do u drive? or would u have to get on abus with a triple buggy :o!xx

Well i bet midwife wont recommend any theyll proberley say the most common and i think thats cow and gate and SMA .. but people have said SMA is really sugary :wacko: but i dont know as its got like that gold award buy on it lol.. and as for clothes iv been banned from buying anymore till he arrives :haha: got a wardrobe full of outfits from 0-3 to 3-6 :haha: and only a few newborn and then drawers full of all in ones and onesies :haha: .. then nappies iv got tonnes of newborn thats to start with and then basically my antie stocked me up on first size after newborn and couple big packs of the bigger sizes :haha: so im sorted for nappies and wipes! lol If owt get newborn nappies to start with. xx

thankz eggoo
and anna :D
hehe
lol..

my 11 year old sister is the one i live with
luckily i dont live with the other 2..
shes SOO cheeky..
and has allnighters all the time
blasting her music
and duin my head in :mad:
when all i want is 2 sleeeep!

OMGG