S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Yer.. ill have one of those :( kie wont get here til after half 11 .. yu on msn babes?xx

Hay hope you dont mind me contacting you but i just wanted to know how you felt when u fell pregnant with your first baby ?

Im 16 and i really want a child i just feel ready too be a mother and my mum knows and so does my bf but he fliped and said not till im 24 yet i had to do a preg test yesterday and when i told him i done it he jst said and . hes bin acting reli weired ever since and keeps asking me if ive taken the pill as if he dosent trust me.

sorry for any inconvenace that im not a mummy or mummy to be but i just need to talk to somebody that would understand and was wondering if you could help .

Thanks for your time x

Bella ,when I found out I was pregnant I thought my life was over, and in away it was
life how i knew it at least
I lost alot of friends, and I don't go out anymore,
I'm a few years older then you and i find being pregnant and having children young is hard.
None of my friend are at this stage of life so I feel very lonely sometimes.

Bella ,when I found out I was pregnant I thought my life was over, and in away it was
life how i knew it at least
I lost alot of friends, and I don't go out anymore,
I'm a few years older then you and i find being pregnant and having children young is hard.
None of my friend are at this stage of life so I feel very lonely sometimes.

Thank you for replying didnt think anyone would
hugs for you hun
I have felt ready to be a mum since i was 15 ever since then its mostly what i talk about too my mates i dont have many anyway and my best m8 sammy is preganat and is due on monday.
ANd since i live with my gran and parents i dont get to go out much i only go 2 sammys cuz she is at walking disatnce but its just i cant find anyone that understands me its really difficult.

hey Bella, um it's really hard to explain to be honest-
when i found out, i cried my eyes out. I was 14, not ready to be a mum at all, i told my bestfriend and she cried too. Then i had to face the music, telling my dad.. trying not to think of his reaction, so i told him, and he's never been so angry/upset/disapointed in his life. Then i went through the pregnancy, was very hard. Lost alot of my mates, felt really alone but hey i dont want to depress anyone- i dont get what your saying kinda? do u want to try for a baby, think you might be pregnant or just curios? Im confusedd!
xx

when i found out, i cried my eyes out. I was 14, not ready to be a mum at all, i told my bestfriend and she cried too. Then i had to face the music, telling my dad.. trying not to think of his reaction, so i told him, and he's never been so angry/upset/disapointed in his life. Then i went through the pregnancy, was very hard. Lost alot of my mates, felt really alone but hey i dont want to depress anyone- i dont get what your saying kinda? do u want to try for a baby, think you might be pregnant or just curios? Im confusedd!
xx

Im scared of telling my dad aswell when it happens . Yhea i want to try for a baby but my bf dosent want to and i even told him what i wanted when we met and he aggreed with me and now hes doesent want to but i dont want to leave him.

Though i might have been but took a pregancy test yesterday and when it came up negative i cryed.

xx

Im scared of telling my dad aswell when it happens . Yhea i want to try for a baby but my bf dosent want to and i even told him what i wanted when we met and he aggreed with me and now hes doesent want to but i dont want to leave him.

Though i might have been but took a pregancy test yesterday and when it came up negative i cryed.

sorry to tell you hun but babyandbump doesn't support girls under 16 trying to get pregnant.

xx

sorry to tell you hun but babyandbump doesn't support girls under 16 trying to get pregnant.

its ok Sorry for bothering you all

i wish my "boyfriend" would answer his phone, argh ignorant c**t (sorry bout the language)
his phones been "off" for nearly 3 weeks, and hasnt contacted me at all
:cry:

wow, im alittle mad right now haha
so My really good friend thinks I shouldnt let my FOB in my life or babys but I want him there unless it harms my child more then anything,
Me and FOB don't get along but he wants to be in babys life, and I don't think I should say no,
anyway FOB didn't show up for school today and my friends all like "he will never be there for your son" and so on
and I'm like "well its up to me if he is in his childs life, and I don't know how it will be once Quintin(baby) is born" and shes like "well im going to go"

grrr
why do people have to try to make up my mind for me? why can't I just see what happens then decide, why do I need to cut FOB from babies life when I don't even know how its going to be?

Dont listen to her then hun .. it is your decision definatly only thing you can do is see what happens when hes born and what actually happens cause no1 will know what is going to happen or what is for the best until its all here etc :) the only reason you should keep him away is if he was violent or anything like that or if he actually didnt want any contact but as he does then it can all get sorted later on :) xx

dont let it get to you hunnie :)
your decisions that you make for you & your little prince
are the best
xx

im a verry single mommy and mommy to be i have atwo year old son cole michel schaeffer and i am pregnant with triplet girls right now their names are elouisa ray, sophia rose =) will go by sophie, and lynette kerry
im 18 and will be 19 in june
my nine month pregnancy due date is now febuary 19
oi and i am going to be a massuse once i have these little ones

:thumbup::happydance:
Congrats on your triplets babe!!
What beautiful names you have given your 3 girls!
&& they've all got a big brother to protect them
from kiss chase boys when theyre older :winkwink::haha:

Everyones here for support if you ever need a rant and
rave about anything! :hugs:

x

love for all the amazing Single Teen Mummys & Mummys-to-be!

:dust: xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo:dust:

I heard something mega cute today!

" Stretch marks are your bubba's way of writing their name on your tummy
before they're born "

Anyone else heard anything cute? :happydance:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads