S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

dont worry mom to be they will soon be out andyou'l beable to meet your prinsesses :)

ino this is soo outa it..
butt..

dya feel horny like.. constantlyy :(
i was so used 2 gettin it everynight
or everyother night!

lucky you everynight!!! my oh would love you lol

i se your a brummie girlie were about darlin

:kiss:

Thanks everyone! :happydance:

There's been a bunch of stretch marks appearing under my belly button lately, I can't see them myself obviously but I can feel them so I grabbed a mirror and some of them are already looking pretty harsh :cry:

Hang in there Memysonand3! You're almost there! :hugs:

I've been starting to get braxton hicks :cry:
They can really hurt some times but I'm sure it's nothing to what it's gonna feel like when I'm in labor!

There's been a bunch of stretch marks appearing under my belly button lately, I can't see them myself obviously but I can feel them so I grabbed a mirror and some of them are already looking pretty harsh :cry:

They can really hurt some times but I'm sure it's nothing to what it's gonna feel like when I'm in labor!

lol jas i am sorry bout the braxton hicks contractions but i do have to say that they are nothing compaired to the real deal sorry to tell you that butttt personally i think that going through all of them it made my real contractions not as bad but that is just me

as for the streatchies well some of us get them and some of us dont unfortunately were in the unlucky group =)

lol jas i am sorry bout the braxton hicks contractions but i do have to say that they are nothing compaired to the real deal sorry to tell you that butttt personally i think that going through all of them it made my real contractions not as bad but that is just me

as for the streatchies well some of us get them and some of us dont unfortunately were in the unlucky group =)

me too, Im in the unlucky group:thumbup:

me too, Im in the unlucky group:thumbup:

I shoulda listened to my mom when she was telling me to put lotion on my bump before I was even 20 weeks! :dohh:

I think I gained like 10 pounds from my last doctors appointment, So by the time my next one roles around who knows how big I'll be!!

Ofcorse now that I'm going to the doctors every two weeks instead of once a month now I can really watch how much I gain.. :wacko:

=(
do you guys remember a few weeks ago I got into a disagreement with a friend? cause she thought my choice in FF was wrong? and how she got her boyfriend to tell me how bad FF was and such? well, tonight I was out at my friends house and my mom came and picked me up, my friend asked if she could get a ride with me, and I was like "well, no like your a different direction" so shes like "thats okay my boyfriend can come get me" so I thought no big deal, went home and had a HUGE msg from her boyfriend about how rude i was for not giving her a ride home! but I knew my mom was coming from a different city cause she was seeing her husband and probs wouldn't want to drive anymore, and her boyfriend told me how I'm such a bad friend and so on! and how I rather let my friend walk home in the cold then ask my mom to give her a ride....but if she didn't have any other way home I would of made sure my mom gave her a ride..
and hes like "she does so much for you" and I'm not even sure all what he means, but I told him just to tell her if she feels like I owe her anything , then this isn't a friendship....

anyway long rant..
I just feel like while pregnant I lost so many friends...:(

aww preggo i am so sorry that your friend did that because in the end she told him so that he would go at you grr that is so frustrating hugs from this bigmomma and i think we could all do a waight loss thing together lol

more contractions it is 120 here in idaho and i am still awake i have been having them so dang much =( but.... good news is that i am not dialating andddd i got this one test done to see if i am going to deliver withen the next two weeks and it came back negative if it had came back positive i am almost sure they would have dont my c-section tonight

i found out my brother in baby(kinda like brother in law but i am not married to jared) is expecting a baby the girl is 9 weeks along and i have no clue how to support him he is really freaked out but he is already making choices to make sure he is a good dad... he told me that he is afraid that he will fallow in jareds footsteps and i am not 100 percent sure that he wont him and jared hang out tons when he is in idaho he lives in orgen with his dad he wants to join the army but now he wont and he keeps talking about moving back to idaho but doesnt know??????

any advice or ways that i could help and be encouraging to him

preggo i would be so annoyed by that :growlmad: you were right to say if she feels you owe her anything its not a friendship. and getting her boyfriend to do her dirty work? please.
oh and in the whole BF/FF thing.. all my friends think its wrong i want to BF.... wth? you cant win!

memysonand3 what do contractions feel like? really bad period pains but 10000x worse? thats how my mum put it lol.
i have no idea what to expect :wacko:
and i dont have any advice on what to tell jareds brother sorry :\ just encourage him not to be like jared and to be there for his girlfriend!!

oh and you girls are gonna hate me for this but ive got no stretch marks
....... YET
xx

Lol...

I have no stretch marks YET either but im waiting for them lol ill get them last minute or in labour i know i will but i dont care aslong as everything ok with LO i want some mummy marks :D haha.. but i have togt some under 1 of my boob and they look like purple scratchs! :haha: ah well no1 sees my boob except me lol or maybe a boyfriend if i had one lol

Memysonand3 - I hope your contractions calm down for you so you can make it to christmas day! want to keep them cooking abit longer! its not long now till there here im so jealious ill be 36 weeks on christmas day! And i havent a clue what contractions feel like as anna said :shrug: iv just heard there like really bad period pains and like having a bad stomach bug.. :| sounds nice :|

Cant wait til christmas and new year goes by just makes it so much closer for my little boy to be coming if he doesnt come early! which i wouldnt mind but im not ready just yet :haha: but im not feeling the weight of him! and i cant cough or sneeze without being in so much pain :growlmad: kills my pelvis cause his heads there :cry: .. oh and duno if anyones on iron tablets?? .. but middle novemeber i started taking them as advised by midwife and theyve ran out so iv had to get some more and doctors told me there ready at the chemist to pick up and they wasnt!! and i need them :( cause im anemic so got to go tonight see if there there if not im going to get angry! and had to have some blood tests today to make sure it is that im anemic :cry:

Preggo - That is really shocking about what her boyfriend text you saying!! as if he does that .. your friend said it doesnt matter she can get her boyfriend to pick her up so he shouldnt be having a go at you! its not your fault you dont live same direction or whatever.. its not up to you to take someone home when you didnt even know you might have to and everything! .. and he shouldnt be lecturing you about BF/FF its totally your decision .. i havent got anything agenst either its up to the mother i think breast is better for a baby and its free but Formula isnt poision lol people make out its something thats going to harm your baby!! .. but for most people they dont end up liking or taking to BFing .. so :shrug: ignore him anyway do what you want to do :)

xx

Heres a pic couldnt get the snow cause its coming like slanted and fast! :haha:

Attachments

• DSC05353.jpg
    DSC05353.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 7
Its settling here keeps coming fast and stopping and coming again its really windy though and freezing! im dreading alot of snow cause my drive is a slope and ill end up falling over :(! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->