S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Sophh! i was gunna text yuu aha :)
not properlyy..
he asked me 2 marry him ages ago
ive told him i want a ring
ive told him alot of things
so hopefully he mitee just MITE
think + realise
which i think he iss..

aha and i ad a wikidd night out last nytt

anywayy
any of u girls on facebook
i dont do MSN lmaoo! xxx

Anyone wanna add me on facebook then go for it!

Gotta search:
Sophie Clara Ambler

:thumbup:

xXx

not properlyy..
think + realise
which i think he iss..

anywayy
i dont do MSN lmaoo! xxx

Like i've said all along babe,
might be easier to wait and see if he truly
does change. You dont wanna make any rash
descisions whilst MEGA hormonal and preg.
Got LO's future to think about too ofc! :thumbup:
But on the otherhand your happiness is also
important and gotta make sure you gotta smile
on your face girly! :winkwink:

Glad you had a good night out though babe. :hugs:

We had so much snow where I live last night
and pretty much all day too! :shrug:
. . . haven't seen so much snow!! :haha:

x

not properlyy..
think + realise
which i think he iss..

anywayy
i dont do MSN lmaoo! xxx

Like i've said all along babe,
might be easier to wait and see if he truly
does change. You dont wanna make any rash
descisions whilst MEGA hormonal and preg.
Got LO's future to think about too ofc! :thumbup:
But on the otherhand your happiness is also
important and gotta make sure you gotta smile
on your face girly! :winkwink:

Glad you had a good night out though babe. :hugs:

We had so much snow where I live last night
and pretty much all day too! :shrug:
. . . haven't seen so much snow!! :haha:

x

we had snoww
not badly thoo hehe
yerrr inoo..
on my terms ATM tho
n im tellin him 2 change his number
lets se if he dus it ay :) xx

But you know aswell as the rest of us babe,
If he's gonna cheat - there's nothing you can
do to stop him! :nope:
You can only try to prevent it from happening.
Fingers crossed that he grows up soon and
becomes a good bf. :hugs:

Keep everything on your terms too.
You're not the one whose been in the wrong -
he is. Make sure you don't get forced into
any agreement that you're not fully satisfied
with. :hugs:

xXx

Wel im dying from pain!!!!
lol random sorry :haha: babys trying to dig him self further down by looks of things everytime he does it it feels like im going to go into labour! but obviously im not :haha: but god it hurts! and i keep getting cramp in my left leg and it dont go for ages now my leg just feels bruised! lol and the BH's i wont even go there but there leaving me in agony :haha: im a rigth wimp..

Iv just read back to where i left off before i went to bed.. I have got msn Jas but i hardly use it :shrug: i go on facebook most the time but you can have mine if you like i probs wont be on alot of the time though :haha: ill PM you :winkwink:.. And Anna i agree with things you put i think FOB's mum thinks ill be giving LO to them for weekend or something and im not not til hes like 1yrs old or something they havent got the room as iv said before FOB shares a room still with his 18yr old brother and hes got a 9yr old sister whos got a room but its a box room.. and then obviously parents room.. so where the hell would they fit a cot :huh: and his dad,brother and him all smoke and his dad also smokes weed! .. but they smoke outside usually or in this room thats connected on the back where no-one really goes .. but still to me they still smell like smoke when theyve had one and as for weed i can smell that usually when i walk in there house :| and when i went blackpool with them to haven we was in a caravan and his dad smoked it in there and it proper just made it smell like weed.. i cant say iv never smoked or smoked weed and all that iv done many things but thats in past i quit smoking after i found out i was pregnant i stopped drinking aswell and havent had anything since ill be having odd drink at christmas and new year but only like 1 cause its special occasion..

But anyway me and FOB are now just on bad terms he hasnt been online since we last spoke and that was about i just want to be friends he does know that right?! and he turned around and ended up saying aload of shit about he might go in army etc as i said in earlier posts and he should go out my life if i wanted it that way :wacko: but i said no obviously cause its stupid him doing that but on his msn name hes got on it ''My knees :( stupid motorbike making me crash again :growlmad: and then a crying face seperated from that :wacko: just seems hes making me feel bad and i already do for hurting him i just cant win!

Sorry if iv missed anything ..
And about dating.. theres guys out there that wont mind you being pregnant and dont mind you having a big bump and they want to support you and be there all way through it but then there others that dont like the fact there with a girl whos pregnant with someone elses baby.. im now just going to wait till iv had baby and start again when i feel ready i do feel lonely i have since iv been single but i just want to look after my LO when hes here now and give him my full attention get my life back on track again .. new year new start :D thats what i say but FOB will hate it if i get with someone else hell hate me and itll tear him to pieces but i spose if it goes that way hell have to move on :shrug:

ADZACULLYYY my point
yer my mom smokes
bt she will smoke outside
kierans mom smokes and smokes weed
and always "has a sesh" with her alcoholic mate.. they drink lods n smoke weeed
and im sorry but im not havingmy child there
there dogs massive
n always barks
n it he got hold of the baby id dread 2 think what wud happen.. he wud think it was a toyy.. :\

Yeah theres alot of things on news iv seen with dogs getting hold of babys and bad stuff happening cause they think there a ''toy'' .. its horrible but iv got a big dog wel hes big for what breed he is.. hes a black labrador but hes dopey as anything he likes to be centre of attention but hes not nasty and he wouldnt think LO is a toy i think hell be interested when he comes home hell want to smell him and hell prob lick him if anything lol but hes got to calm down alot when baby comes and im glad were moving to a house cause we live in a bungalow at min.. and my dog wont go upstairs cause he never learnt to and at my mamars he tried to but couldnt :haha: bless but yeah itll seperate dog from baby alot so be loads better :) .. as for weed its a bigger deal then smoking alot of people smoke and they do go outside to do it but i told FOB if he smokes when hes with me and iv got baby he can go get changed :haha: cause hell still smell like fags when holding baby.. and weed to me it dont smell horrible i like the smell of weed if im honest but i dont want my baby to be smelling it and growing up around it x

bec i no wer ur cmin from..
yerr soph i no :\
i jus gola see how it goes nowww x

Guys....

Does it look like iv dropped? im crapping it now lol my bump looks dead low to me but im thinking might just be his poisition :shrug:

1st pic from other week 2nd from today!
Xmas bump.jpg DSC05366.jpg

:cry: noooooo hes been pushing all night and this morning and proper hurting my pelvis :cry: he cant go down this soon lol!

Awwwh hun, he'll come when he wants to!
Not much you can do to stop it happening once
he's decided he wants to come into the world! :hugs:

xXx

Ill push him back up :rofl:
no i wont lol but he doesnt move much so he wont change position now cause hes engaged and i can still feel his head with my hands where midwife could feel him! makes me think hes going to be early but then again it dont mean owt he could stay like this for weeks! :haha:

Well at the moment, princess is breech! :haha:
So I've got a lovely head up in my ribs and kicks
on my bladder! Little madam! Lol.
I guess she's got plenty of time to move yet though! :thumbup:

xXx

I hope she turns for you if she dont on her own then theres ways you can get her to turn :) so dont worry about it but either way head down or feet down still get the kicks or pushs on your bladder!! i havent had them as much now i tend to not need to go the loo every 2mins lol! but rather that then my hips killing me and pelvis! lol x

Guys....

Does it look like iv dropped? im crapping it now lol my bump looks dead low to me but im thinking might just be his poisition :shrug:

1st pic from other week 2nd from today!
View attachment 52723 View attachment 52724

yes! u have def dropped! and look at the size difference! so big for 35 weeks! you look bigger than me tbh lol! i love your bump its so round and pretty lol!x

:blush:
Thankyou.. i feel huge but iv seen some people who are like 38 week and there even bigger then me im crapping me self im going to get even bigger i dont think i can handle it! its going to kill my back i think ill be having a big baby lol x

you girls talk for britain, loads to catch up on again :lol:

ok about the smoking thing, yesssss thats another thing that bothers me about baby going to FOB's house, his mum is a proper chain smoker and her and him both smoke inside the house all the time and i know they still would if i asked them not to. so i really dont want LO in there especially when hes really small, just seems stupid to me :shrug:

and becy yeah you look like youve dropped to me
hope he hangs in there a few more weeks for you !!

oooo also it finally snowed properly today :D
https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s91/annalolipoplol/IMG_0678.jpg
^ view out my window this morn :happydance:

oh and facebook, you can add me if you want, tho i already have a few of you:
Anna Catherine Wrigley-Howe
;)
xx

Its all going here all the snow theres only tiny bits on the floor lol but i can see it coming heavy soon hope not cause i need to go out sunday or monday with my sister last min christmas shopping lol :haha: tbh im glad its snowing around now cause im not planning on going anywhere but if it does it january i wont be happy cause i bet roads will get bad and ill struggle to get to the hospital!! lol :( booo! lol

I dont understand my bump it changes last night and all this morning my bumps looked like its dropped really low and now it looks back up again! but he isnt moving position cause hes head down and engaged and if he proper moved id know! but :shrug: he needs to make his mind up what hes doing :haha:

becy you do look like you dropped some. I wonder if baby Jace is going to come early!

Anna you have more snow then I do here:( we have like very little, its been been kinda warm today( still cold tho but warm for winter)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->