S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

Don't apologize for rambling this thread is all about ranting on about FOB!

I don't feel this way towards every guy just him!
Everything I don't want to do with him I can still imagine doing with another guy..
Just not him! Which is the main reason I think that I'm not just gonna fall right back inlove with him when I give birth..
It's not just the hormones.. It's him..

I have really weird dreams.. Being pregnant about 80% of my dreams are dirty these days :blush:
Now THAT I can blame on hormones! :haha:

your not alone with the dirty dreams:blush::blush::blush:
:blush:Lol, I think the dirty dreams stop me from being a really horny preggo.. :haha:

The FOB is a couple years older :blush:

About the war thing I feel the same way.. the FOB step dad is trying to pressure him into joining the airforce or something..
He was about to join when we found out I was pregnant so ofcorse he stayed.. But he's still trying to get him to go join to "support his family"
I HATE his step dad... I've mentioned him a few times on BnB and he's just a real d*ckhead :growlmad:

The FOB hasn't even mentioned what he would do or how he would act if I found another man.. I think he's so set on me just being with him.. :shrug:

So FOB and I have been broken up since before I found out I was prego. I've been asked out a few times since then but I said no every time. I feel really selfish even thinking about being in a relationship, or even talking to another guy because I have a LO on the way and I feel like that's all I should be concentrating on right now. But I doubt FOB and I will ever be together again, and I really don't want to spend forever alone lol Is it too soon to be thinking about dating? What it would be wrong to just go out on a date?

ofcorse it's not wrong!
They're plenty of girls on here and have dated while pregnant and even found the man of their dreams from doing so (You know the one that won't leave you when they find out your pregnant)
If you want to date you shouldn't let it stop you.. It's a lonely life as a single mom and nobody should judge you for wanting to be with someone, not even yourself your L/O will still get plenty of your attention I'm sure :hugs:

before I was showing I went on a few dates, I didn't want anything more then that
but you can start dating whenever you feel is right for you.

ofcorse it's not wrong!
They're plenty of girls on here and have dated while pregnant and even found the man of their dreams from doing so (You know the one that won't leave you when they find out your pregnant)
If you want to date you shouldn't let it stop you.. It's a lonely life as a single mom and nobody should judge you for wanting to be with someone, not even yourself your L/O will still get plenty of your attention I'm sure :hugs:

I started seeing someone shortly after FOB and I broke up, he knew I was pregnant and didn't care. But I felt guilty the whole time! Like I was cheating on FOB or something. But when I started showing he said it was too weird dating someone who was carrying someone else's child, and he told me I shouldn't be dating anyone but FOB. I don't think he's right, but I still feel really bad.

So FOB and I have been broken up since before I found out I was prego. I've been asked out a few times since then but I said no every time. I feel really selfish even thinking about being in a relationship, or even talking to another guy because I have a LO on the way and I feel like that's all I should be concentrating on right now. But I doubt FOB and I will ever be together again, and I really don't want to spend forever alone lol Is it too soon to be thinking about dating? What it would be wrong to just go out on a date?

i dont think theres anything wrong with it :)!
i would love to tbh if someone would offer :blush:
i think as long as you're upfront with them from the start about being pregnant and they're ok with it, its fine!
i read your other post about FOB and he sounds like a dickhead, get yourself out there and show him what he's missing. ;)

as for becy and jas, JESUS that took a while to read.!!!!
hahah ;)
also i cant completely relate, because my FOB doesn't want me back and has moved on etc.
but he hasnt bought anything for LO yet or shown any signs of stepping up to his responsibility :growlmad: yet he still says he wants to be involved and wants to see him alot etc... i dont see why we should be here putting in all the hard work of PREGNANCY for a start and then buying everything for the baby ourselves on top of that while they get to kick back and enjoy the single life (well, my FOB anyway lol... well actually hes not single. but you know what i mean) without spending a penny on their baby, but expecting to still see them all the time?!
i told FOB's mum the other day when she took me to get the cot, that LO wouldnt be able to go to FOB's until he was quite a bit older, FOB could come to mine to see him or i could take him round to theirs and stay with him but he wasnt 'having' him overnight or even for the day for a loooong time! she was like "oh yeah of course" which is not the reaction i was expecting (shes a bit obsessed with the baby and thinks he will be staying at hers 3 nights a week.. dont think so)

also becy i still have dreams with my FOB in :wacko: really weird, i dont think it does like 'mean anything' though because i really am over him... i think if i wasnt i would be able to admit it, but i really am...
i also have a looot of dreams about giving birth, or baby being here, they're always really horrible though! haha

cant remember what else i was going to write, i seem to have gone off on one now :rofl:
xxxxxxx

i dont think theres anything wrong with it :)!
i would love to tbh if someone would offer :blush:
i think as long as you're upfront with them from the start about being pregnant and they're ok with it, its fine!
i read your other post about FOB and he sounds like a dickhead, get yourself out there and show him what he's missing. ;)

as for becy and jas, JESUS that took a while to read.!!!!:hugs:
hahah ;)
also i cant completely relate, because my FOB doesn't want me back and has moved on etc.
but he hasnt bought anything for LO yet or shown any signs of stepping up to his responsibility :growlmad: yet he still says he wants to be involved and wants to see him alot etc... i dont see why we should be here putting in all the hard work of PREGNANCY for a start and then buying everything for the baby ourselves on top of that while they get to kick back and enjoy the single life (well, my FOB anyway lol... well actually hes not single. but you know what i mean) without spending a penny on their baby, but expecting to still see them all the time?!
i told FOB's mum the other day when she took me to get the cot, that LO wouldnt be able to go to FOB's until he was quite a bit older, FOB could come to mine to see him or i could take him round to theirs and stay with him but he wasnt 'having' him overnight or even for the day for a loooong time! she was like "oh yeah of course" which is not the reaction i was expecting (shes a bit obsessed with the baby and thinks he will be staying at hers 3 nights a week.. dont think so)

also becy i still have dreams with my FOB in :wacko: really weird, i dont think it does like 'mean anything' though because i really am over him... i think if i wasnt i would be able to admit it, but i really am...
i also have a looot of dreams about giving birth, or baby being here, they're always really horrible though! haha

cant remember what else i was going to write, i seem to have gone off on one now :rofl:
xxxxxxx

aww thanks:hugs: I would love to get out there but I feel so frumpy right now! lol and he has been a dickhead lately, I have to restrain myself from slapping him when I see him during the day at school :blush:

Lol sorry Anna we got a little carried away with our FOB! :haha:

Any of you girls have msn? I know you all exchanged facebook and everything but I don't have facebook mine got banned a longg time ago and no, I don't know why but I never used it anyway so I didn't care..

If any of you have msn and wanna chat PM me, It gets really lonely when they have BnB shut down!! :blush:

i noticed ;)
yes i have msn i will pm you :flower:
however i wont be on til tomorrow cos its 1:50am here and i really need to get some sleep :p
and jeeeeez i know what you mean, i didnt know what to do with myself last time it was 'down for maintenance'.!

'taking longer than expected'
?
:saywhat:
noooooooooooo!
xx

bah, my mom husband might be coming home for xmas, me and him DON'T get along at all :(

aw sorry bout that preggo and well i am pretty excited i just got three huge bags of clothes and i have two more people that are going to give me some free baby girls things...

and as for the contractions you know what a growing pain is like well for the back contractions they fell like that and the front contractions well they are like cramps and are way stronger but there is something else that is just indescribable about contractions they wear you out mentally before they do physically

awe thats great that you got some clothes:)
I half can't wait for contractions because that means the baby will be here soon but then I half never want to get any! :p

Wel im dying from pain!!!!
lol random sorry :haha: babys trying to dig him self further down by looks of things everytime he does it it feels like im going to go into labour! but obviously im not :haha: but god it hurts! and i keep getting cramp in my left leg and it dont go for ages now my leg just feels bruised! lol and the BH's i wont even go there but there leaving me in agony :haha: im a rigth wimp..

Iv just read back to where i left off before i went to bed.. I have got msn Jas but i hardly use it :shrug: i go on facebook most the time but you can have mine if you like i probs wont be on alot of the time though :haha: ill PM you :winkwink:.. And Anna i agree with things you put i think FOB's mum thinks ill be giving LO to them for weekend or something and im not not til hes like 1yrs old or something they havent got the room as iv said before FOB shares a room still with his 18yr old brother and hes got a 9yr old sister whos got a room but its a box room.. and then obviously parents room.. so where the hell would they fit a cot :huh: and his dad,brother and him all smoke and his dad also smokes weed! .. but they smoke outside usually or in this room thats connected on the back where no-one really goes .. but still to me they still smell like smoke when theyve had one and as for weed i can smell that usually when i walk in there house :| and when i went blackpool with them to haven we was in a caravan and his dad smoked it in there and it proper just made it smell like weed.. i cant say iv never smoked or smoked weed and all that iv done many things but thats in past i quit smoking after i found out i was pregnant i stopped drinking aswell and havent had anything since ill be having odd drink at christmas and new year but only like 1 cause its special occasion..

But anyway me and FOB are now just on bad terms he hasnt been online since we last spoke and that was about i just want to be friends he does know that right?! and he turned around and ended up saying aload of shit about he might go in army etc as i said in earlier posts and he should go out my life if i wanted it that way :wacko: but i said no obviously cause its stupid him doing that but on his msn name hes got on it ''My knees :( stupid motorbike making me crash again :growlmad: and then a crying face seperated from that :wacko: just seems hes making me feel bad and i already do for hurting him i just cant win!

Sorry if iv missed anything ..
And about dating.. theres guys out there that wont mind you being pregnant and dont mind you having a big bump and they want to support you and be there all way through it but then there others that dont like the fact there with a girl whos pregnant with someone elses baby.. im now just going to wait till iv had baby and start again when i feel ready i do feel lonely i have since iv been single but i just want to look after my LO when hes here now and give him my full attention get my life back on track again .. new year new start :D thats what i say but FOB will hate it if i get with someone else hell hate me and itll tear him to pieces but i spose if it goes that way hell have to move on :shrug:

:rofl:

So sorry for the essay iv just wrote! wait till my birth story i hope you all are ready to read that for a few days :winkwink: x

arrr
went on a girly night lastnyt
was so good 2 have a night outt after evryfink!
4months gone
no bumpp
and attention
i felt great ;o
i kept goin
IVE GOT BOOBIES
2 the girls was funny just what i needed 2 let my hair down
hope ur all okay! hows the bumpss getting onnn :D hehe!!!!!!!!!

WHATS THIS ABOUT DIRTY DREAMS!? Ohhhhhhhhhh nooooo terribleee ahaa dnt tel me i got that 2 come 2 yett?? <3 xxx

Don't talk about dirty dreams, seriously I feel like i've turnt into
some perverted woman!! :rofl:

:haha::happydance: Horray for Emzii's boobies!!!! :happydance::haha:
You might like them now but wait until they start leaking and they and
your nipples get sore! :winkwink:

Looks like some of you girlies are having a few FOB issues. :hugs:

Emzii - I've not heard from you since texts the other day, how're
you and Kie now? Making sure your being treated as a princess? :winkwink:

Memysonand3: I'm getting so excited for you babe!!!!!! :D :happydance:

Anna: Babe, I've got serious bump envy! :haha:
Looking gorgeous in your new pic! :thumbup:

xXx

Wel im dying from pain!!!!
lol random sorry :haha: babys trying to dig him self further down by looks of things everytime he does it it feels like im going to go into labour! but obviously im not :haha: but god it hurts! and i keep getting cramp in my left leg and it dont go for ages now my leg just feels bruised! lol and the BH's i wont even go there but there leaving me in agony :haha: im a rigth wimp..

Iv just read back to where i left off before i went to bed.. I have got msn Jas but i hardly use it :shrug: i go on facebook most the time but you can have mine if you like i probs wont be on alot of the time though :haha: ill PM you :winkwink:.. And Anna i agree with things you put i think FOB's mum thinks ill be giving LO to them for weekend or something and im not not til hes like 1yrs old or something they havent got the room as iv said before FOB shares a room still with his 18yr old brother and hes got a 9yr old sister whos got a room but its a box room.. and then obviously parents room.. so where the hell would they fit a cot :huh: and his dad,brother and him all smoke and his dad also smokes weed! .. but they smoke outside usually or in this room thats connected on the back where no-one really goes .. but still to me they still smell like smoke when theyve had one and as for weed i can smell that usually when i walk in there house :| and when i went blackpool with them to haven we was in a caravan and his dad smoked it in there and it proper just made it smell like weed.. i cant say iv never smoked or smoked weed and all that iv done many things but thats in past i quit smoking after i found out i was pregnant i stopped drinking aswell and havent had anything since ill be having odd drink at christmas and new year but only like 1 cause its special occasion..

But anyway me and FOB are now just on bad terms he hasnt been online since we last spoke and that was about i just want to be friends he does know that right?! and he turned around and ended up saying aload of shit about he might go in army etc as i said in earlier posts and he should go out my life if i wanted it that way :wacko: but i said no obviously cause its stupid him doing that but on his msn name hes got on it ''My knees :( stupid motorbike making me crash again :growlmad: and then a crying face seperated from that :wacko: just seems hes making me feel bad and i already do for hurting him i just cant win!

Sorry if iv missed anything ..
And about dating.. theres guys out there that wont mind you being pregnant and dont mind you having a big bump and they want to support you and be there all way through it but then there others that dont like the fact there with a girl whos pregnant with someone elses baby.. im now just going to wait till iv had baby and start again when i feel ready i do feel lonely i have since iv been single but i just want to look after my LO when hes here now and give him my full attention get my life back on track again .. new year new start :D thats what i say but FOB will hate it if i get with someone else hell hate me and itll tear him to pieces but i spose if it goes that way hell have to move on :shrug:

ADZACULLYYY my point
yer my mom smokes
bt she will smoke outside
kierans mom smokes and smokes weed
and always "has a sesh" with her alcoholic mate.. they drink lods n smoke weeed
and im sorry but im not havingmy child there
there dogs massive
n always barks
n it he got hold of the baby id dread 2 think what wud happen.. he wud think it was a toyy.. :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->