S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

WARM!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cold: i dont know how you can say that word :haha: its freezing here :cry: walked dog down road earlier and my hands about dropped off :( and it dont help its freezing in house cause our stupid boilers playing up so heating dont work :growlmad:

And i want him to come early tbh i want him here now so badly just want to cuddle him but i at least want to wait till 37 weeks till anything does start.. ill be overdue i bet you anyway so i need to stop getting my hopes up :haha: but i havent feelt much most of day he just wriggles abit and then my back and hips hurt and my lady areas got shooting pains! x

OK
try to catch up on everything...
About the smoking thing my moms trying to quit cigs and she has this little smokeless electronic cigarette thingy.. I don't know it's really cool and gives her a straight shot of nicotine so hopefully she'll just use that when the L/O comes..
My grandma and uncle think the babies like gonna be at their house all the time or something they both are setting up a room for a nursery and have a bunch of baby stuff... My grandma and everyone that lives in the house with her are just chain smokers the whole house WREAKS of it..
If she wants my baby over there at ALL she's gonna have to quit smoking in there it smells absolutely horrible I can't stand to be in there for more then 3 minutes even if nobodies even smoking at the time..
She claims they're gonna quit..

Next thing.. Uhh..
If you don't have dirty dreams yet I wouldn't worry.. I've been getting them since I first became pregnant I don't think it's just gonna pop outta no where when you enter third trimester or something :shrug:

And yes Becy, Your bump definitely dropped!
My seems to look the same.. He's head down and facing my back..
I get his head pushing on my bladder and when he has the hiccups I feel it on my pelvic bone, he feet are always up in my ribs...
I don't know.. I almost think head up would feel a little better but I'm happy hes down!
Uhh what else..
It started snowing here just like two hours ago and there's already like 2 inches..
Also Becy, I have three dogs.. One is HUGE and still very much in his puppy-state!
He's gotta be getting close to two now so hopefully he'll settle down by the time the L/O is here...
One of them is a medium sized dog but she hasn't been very good with little kids in the past and we're hoping we won't have to get rid of her in the future:cry:
The other is a big fat jealous cow but shes extremely sweet to humans, I think the only way she could be harmful to the baby is if she was just really jealous over something..
Although when we have kittens in the house she goes nuts trying to mother them! ♥ lol it's so cute
Hoping she'll just be the same way towards the L/O..

We just put my cat down today, finally..
After having like three other appointments to put her down but my dad continued to fight us but there's just no hope of her recovering and it was the best thing to do for her :cry:
R.I.P Socks, Only 11 years old and you lived a great full life..

well i think ill be joining in here :(

well welcome
sorry hun what happened? :(
xx

well things have been quite bad the past few weeks arguments and that & i just dont know where i stand anymore so i removed my facebook status so it didnt say single or in a relationship because of something which happened last night ( this girl told me he said we werent together), id of told her where to go but this is the 2nd girl to tell me this & they dont know eachother, so he emailed saying thanks for finishing with me, he hasnt appeared since so i dont know whats going on but tbh its been coming the past few weeks

xx

I'm sorry about your cat jas,
what kind of dogs do you have? I also have 3, 2 are family dogs and one is mine, and the one that is mine is MEAN he HATES children, and I was planning on getting rid of him, i made a whole post about it months ago, well I couldn't do it and my dog is still here. I'm just hoping for the best.

well welcome
xx

well things have been quite bad the past few weeks arguments and that & i just dont know where i stand anymore so i removed my facebook status so it didnt say single or in a relationship because of something which happened last night ( this girl told me he said we werent together), id of told her where to go but this is the 2nd girl to tell me this & they dont know eachother, so he emailed saying thanks for finishing with me, he hasnt appeared since so i dont know whats going on but tbh its been coming the past few weeks

xx

oh dear:(, Men can be such dicks:(
i saw in your siggy your next scan is jan 11th, are you finding out babys gender?

Regulars..
Iv made a thread in pregnancy buddies called STM regulars .. still come in here obviously but i thought we could have another place to just randomly chat instead of making this thread like a chatty thread cause this should be the ranting thread about fob and weve made it into a chat one lol!

Dont want to take over Sophie just thought be a nice place for us regulars to chat about anything and then come on here if we want to rant etc x

RIP Sock! :( :flower:

hope your okay Jas :hugs:

And my dog tends to want to play with small kids who are like simler height to him so he like runs around them and trys to jump on them not good i know.. but i think he just gets excited .. but aswell my dog has had a bad past he had a hip replacment when he was like 1 or something and then he got cancer but finally got rid of that and hes not got a scar and bold patch on his leg bless him! but hes got a lump on his back leg at the top now quite big and hard and im scared its cancer again but i told my dad and he just said theres nothing we can do because he cant afford to take him the vets cause if it is cancer hell have to have it removed and go through kemo again and its too much stress and my dad cant pay like a grand or more for it :( hes only 6 in january aswell but i duno it costs about 30 quid just for a check up aswell its ridiculus :( Its horrible having pets for a long time cause i see my dog like a brother as stupid as that sounds but hes part of family like my rabbit was who i had like from when i was 4 and he died when i was 16/17 :cry: he was my first proper pet x

well welcome
xx

xx

maybe its for the best then :shrug:
mine used to do that too. :| (tell people we werent together, in fact this is how he managed to cheat on me)
men are idiots
xx

I'm sorry about your cat jas,
what kind of dogs do you have? I also have 3, 2 are family dogs and one is mine, and the one that is mine is MEAN he HATES children, and I was planning on getting rid of him, i made a whole post about it months ago, well I couldn't do it and my dog is still here. I'm just hoping for the best.
The big puppy is a doberman mix.. we think doberman lab but not sure..
The one that's bad with children is another unknown one.. She's like beagle/greyhound! Marked exactly like a beagle but has a body of a greyhound just smaller.. AND MAN CAN SHE RUN!!
The jealous one is a german shepherd mix..
They're all technically MY dogs since Sweetie(Shepherd) was my xmas present many years ago.. Misty(Beagle/greyhound) is completely obsessed with ME and we wouldn't have her if it wasn't for me.. and Ace (Dobbie) again wouldn't have him if it wasn't for me but my mom tries to claim him as "our" dog :haha:

My mom says that animals can change once you bring home a child.. Even if they were completely horrible with other peoples children before she said they can change when you bring home your own child..
So we're just gonna have to wait and see how our animals react to him..
Poor Ace, He use to be my baby boy til Riley came along! :haha:

Regulars..
Iv made a thread in pregnancy buddies called STM regulars .. still come in here obviously but i thought we could have another place to just randomly chat instead of making this thread like a chatty thread cause this should be the ranting thread about fob and weve made it into a chat one lol!

Dont want to take over Sophie just thought be a nice place for us regulars to chat about anything and then come on here if we want to rant etc x
I shall check it out! :thumbup:

well welcome
xx

xx

oh dear:(, Men can be such dicks:(
i saw in your siggy your next scan is jan 11th, are you finding out babys gender?

Yeah, hopefully :D

RIP Sock! :( :flower:

hope your okay Jas :hugs:

And my dog tends to want to play with small kids who are like simler height to him so he like runs around them and trys to jump on them not good i know.. but i think he just gets excited .. but aswell my dog has had a bad past he had a hip replacment when he was like 1 or something and then he got cancer but finally got rid of that and hes not got a scar and bold patch on his leg bless him! but hes got a lump on his back leg at the top now quite big and hard and im scared its cancer again but i told my dad and he just said theres nothing we can do because he cant afford to take him the vets cause if it is cancer hell have to have it removed and go through kemo again and its too much stress and my dad cant pay like a grand or more for it :( hes only 6 in january aswell but i duno it costs about 30 quid just for a check up aswell its ridiculus :( Its horrible having pets for a long time cause i see my dog like a brother as stupid as that sounds but hes part of family like my rabbit was who i had like from when i was 4 and he died when i was 16/17 :cry: he was my first proper pet x

Aww I know how you feel I've had many pets throughout the years..
And it's not stupid about the whole pet sibling thing.. Sweetie feels like a sister to me because I've had her since I was like 7/8 and she was the first pet I got to call "mine"
We had a dog pass away a few years back that my parents had before I was even born! So I grew up with her and it was really hard seeing her go but she was like 18 :cry:
Same story with my cat Keebler who died back in July, she died one day after her 18th birthday..
I've lost 3 cats this year alone :cry:

Sweetie has hip problems shes had it since she was a puppy.. Ace tries to jump on her and hump her but he's so freaking big he hurts her hip and she gets maddd :haha:

This hasn't been a good last few years for my pets.. Three years ago I lost the 18 year old dog the night before my birthday.. Then next January lost my dog Snoopy to coyotes.. (Yes, Coyotes we have them around our area I hear them all the time) Lost Keebler this July..
Lost my cat Ivy in.. I believe October :nope:
Always heart breaking..

so this is a really random question but has any one decided on wether their ff or bf yet? I really want to bf but I'm still weighing the pros and cons.

Im FF but just for the fact im on alot of medication and iv got to go back to the hospital when LO is born to have stronger stuff done to help me so i cant BF while doing it but its totally down to you what you want to do dont let anyone else push you to do something :)! x

I'm gonna BF just because its well.. natural and easier!
I really hope I can BF one of my biggest fears is I'm not going to be able to for some reason :cry:

Really its just your personal opinion and your choice.. You shouldn't let anyone effect your decision because I know alot of people that told me off for wanting to BF..
Ignorant people should mind their own business! :growlmad:

I want to try BF, but even if I like it I'm thinking I will only do it for a few weeks, I want FF so my family can help me out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->