S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

So I didn't think that the weeing all the time started until the baby was much bigger. But lately it seems like I'm constantly running to the bathroom! I feel like a little old lady lol
Sorry for the chattyness.
I was running to the bathroom as early as 15 weeks..
They just got to be JUST big enough where they can get a good dig into that bladder and really make you have to go!
I swear now he's so big when he punches my bladder after I already have to go I feel like I'm about to just pee my pants with every move! :blush:

I should of posted my bakini pic pre-preg i wish i was that again! not being big headed but i did actually like my body :haha:
Pre-preg
View attachment 52781

Preggo! you have a nice figure at 6 weeks :) not saying you havent now but now you have a lovely bump :)

nothing wrong with liking your body, I wish I would have been a little more appreciative of mine. I love my bump and I can't wait until it's bigger but I do miss my flat tummy :cry:

I was never skinny..
I always had a bit of chub on my belly..
Which is why its harder to pinpoint where I officially "popped" because I always had a bit of a bump..
15 weeks is when I noticed that some of that fat was baby! :haha:

So I didn't think that the weeing all the time started until the baby was much bigger. But lately it seems like I'm constantly running to the bathroom! I feel like a little old lady lol
Sorry for the chattyness.
I was running to the bathroom as early as 15 weeks..
They just got to be JUST big enough where they can get a good dig into that bladder and really make you have to go!
I swear now he's so big when he punches my bladder after I already have to go I feel like I'm about to just pee my pants with every move! :blush:

It's quite embarrassing in school when I have to go to the bathroom 2 or 3 times a class :blush: The teacher's who don't know I'm pg assume I'm just skipping class and the kids who don't know think I have a bladder problem. :haha:

Iv just never been able to put weight on before i was pregnant .. everyone always said i look anerxic and school even said i should have counciling :growlmad: but i was under weight abit but i did eat normally and i was normal basically lol i just couldnt gain weight! my family has a thing about weight aswell with the girls my antie is really thin and my mum used to be before she had me and my sister and ended up gaining weight.. but my antie didnt change.. she had 2 girls too and stayed thin and 1 of her daughters now is really thin and cant gain alot of weight :( its just a gene thing i think ,,

My theighs make up for it there horrible and like tree trunks :( grr and then bottom bits of my legs are thin! i looks daft :haha:

Iv just never been able to put weight on before i was pregnant .. everyone always said i look anerxic and school even said i should have counciling :growlmad: but i was under weight abit but i did eat normally and i was normal basically lol i just couldnt gain weight! my family has a thing about weight aswell with the girls my antie is really thin and my mum used to be before she had me and my sister and ended up gaining weight.. but my antie didnt change.. she had 2 girls too and stayed thin and 1 of her daughters now is really thin and cant gain alot of weight :( its just a gene thing i think ,,

My theighs make up for it there horrible and like tree trunks :( grr and then bottom bits of my legs are thin! i looks daft :haha:

oh your thighs can't be nearly as bad as mine! I had a nice flat tummy and a small waist ( not trying to be bigheaded lol) and then HUGE thighs. I refused to wear bikini bottoms without shorts over them :blush:

so this is a really random question but has any one decided on wether their ff or bf yet? I really want to bf but I'm still weighing the pros and cons.

i want to BF as well :) and then gradually move on to half and half so by the time i start college when LO is 9 months he can be FF during the day then BF at night.
thats the plan anyway lol

When did you have to start getting maternity clothes? My jeans have been getting tighter each week but I've been procrastinating moving in "pg clothes" lol
yeah ive been putting it off as well lol. well im almost 28 weeks and im still in my pre preg jeans... getting pretty tight now tho i should probably move on lol :cry:
i have a couple of maternity tops and i do recommend them actually.. my normal sized tops are really tight and just make me feel horrible really :( but maternity ones are good and quite flattering.

nothing wrong with liking your body, I wish I would have been a little more appreciative of mine. I love my bump and I can't wait until it's bigger but I do miss my flat tummy :cry:
yea a flat tummy is something i didnt really notice having at the time but now im sad itll never quite be the same again :cry:
bit of a weird pic but its the only one i have of my stomach pre pregnancy lol:
https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s91/annalolipoplol/l_fa04a11361e529f93e9845634e41a9-1.jpg

stuffymuffy what is your name btw? :flower:
xx

It's definitely a gene thing there's alot of stuff like that on my side (Ofcorse not being super skinny and STAYING that way)
More on the heavier side :blush:

so this is a really random question but has any one decided on wether their ff or bf yet? I really want to bf but I'm still weighing the pros and cons.

i want to BF as well :) and then gradually move on to half and half so by the time i start college when LO is 9 months he can be FF during the day then BF at night.
thats the plan anyway lol

When did you have to start getting maternity clothes? My jeans have been getting tighter each week but I've been procrastinating moving in "pg clothes" lol
yeah ive been putting it off as well lol. well im almost 28 weeks and im still in my pre preg jeans... getting pretty tight now tho i should probably move on lol :cry:
i have a couple of maternity tops and i do recommend them actually.. my normal sized tops are really tight and just make me feel horrible really :( but maternity ones are good and quite flattering.

yea a flat tummy is something i didnt really notice having at the time but now im sad itll never quite be the same again :cry:
bit of a weird pic but its the only one i have of my stomach pre pregnancy lol:
https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s91/annalolipoplol/l_fa04a11361e529f93e9845634e41a9-1.jpg

stuffymuffy what is your name btw? :flower:
xx

Stephanie :) Stuffymuffy is a nickname my auntie gave me when I was little, I'm not really sure where it came from lol

well nice to meet you stephanie :D i prefer knowing peoples real names, helps me imagine them as real people!
haha im making myself sound like such a stalker. :blush:
do you know when your 20 week scan is yet? :) xx

You are a stalker anna :rofl:
i might strt being a bully now iv already called you a fatty in bumps thread :haha: but im joking hehe i love ya really

I might become a stalker sounds fun people will just find me annoying lol but im someone who likes to be sarci alot and i tend to joke alot so hopefully we all have good sense of humors :p hehe

well nice to meet you stephanie :D i prefer knowing peoples real names, helps me imagine them as real people!
haha im making myself sound like such a stalker. :blush:
do you know when your 20 week scan is yet? :) xx

nice to meet you too :flower: And no I haven't scheduled yet with a regular OB (still trying to find one I like, I'm really picky lol) and my mum really doesn't know yet :blush: So far I've just been to the clinic. I think I'll end up getting a midwife, they're not very popular around here but since I want a natural birth I'm thinking that's the way to go.

i might strt being a bully now iv already called you a fatty in bumps thread :haha: but im joking hehe i love ya really

I might become a stalker sounds fun people will just find me annoying lol but im someone who likes to be sarci alot and i tend to joke alot so hopefully we all have good sense of humors :p hehe
lol yer lucky for you i take everything with a pinch of salt! :haha: as they say
i know im a fatty and now a stalker :cry: odear

nice to meet you too :flower: And no I haven't scheduled yet with a regular OB (still trying to find one I like, I'm really picky lol) and my mum really doesn't know yet :blush: So far I've just been to the clinic. I think I'll end up getting a midwife, they're not very popular around here but since I want a natural birth I'm thinking that's the way to go.

ah, okay. :)
i dont know much about how stuff works in the US but hope it gets sorted! let us know when you know about your scans and stuff, we like to keep up to date with how all the STMs are doing :lol:
xx

Anna I might be stealing your name for my LO, it's on my list lol
my name as in anna or my babas name noah?
either way im flattered :blush: go ahea
d

btw a question for ashley when she is next on (i used your name again ;)) -
what time on xmas day are you having your little girls? so i can work out what time it will be over here and be thinking of you! :hugs:
im getting pretty excited for you now, cant imagine how you must be feeling.

also off topic but my dad is so weird. :p
he sleep walks and he is staying at mine tonight, and he just wandered into my room and went "the clothes are on the radiator" and i was like "what?" and he went "on the radiator. your clothes"
and i was like "what clothes?!" (there are no clothes on any radiators here lol)
and he was rambling on for like a minute before i realised he was asleep :rofl:
or half asleep still anyway, cos i was like hahahah dad what the hell are you on about and he looked at me really confused for a second then realised what he'd just done and laughed and then went back to bed
:wacko:
oh well that was my amusement for the night lol
x

Anna.. you know the triplets names is it Lynette or Lynetta .. i have to ask cause the other 2 are ended with a .. 'A' i thought it would follow them lol but if not :thumbup: i never knew what they were getting called either this is first iv seen! lovely names :D!

And noah was on my list too but it reminds me of the boy on emmerdale lol i stil like it though its becoming quite popular x

Anna.. you know the triplets names is it Lynette or Lynetta .. i have to ask cause the other 2 are ended with a .. 'A' i thought it would follow them lol but if not :thumbup: i never knew what they were getting called either this is first iv seen! lovely names :D!

And noah was on my list too but it reminds me of the boy on emmerdale lol i stil like it though its becoming quite popular x

im pretty sure its lynette i searched the thread for her post so i wunt get it wrong haha :blush:
more stalker evidence.......
they are lovely names, i especially like sophia and elouisa, i like lynette too but it reminds me of desperate housewives :haha:
yea noah reminds me of emmerdale too haha and i know its getting more popular :( i dont want it to tho i dont like really mainstream names, well i like them but i wouldnt want my kid to have one :p xx

lol yer lucky for you i take everything with a pinch of salt! :haha: as they say
i know im a fatty and now a stalker :cry: odear

ah, okay. :)
i dont know much about how stuff works in the US but hope it gets sorted! let us know when you know about your scans and stuff, we like to keep up to date with how all the STMs are doing :lol:
xx

Anna I might be stealing your name for my LO, it's on my list lol
my name as in anna or my babas name noah?
either way im flattered :blush: go ahea
d

btw a question for ashley when she is next on (i used your name again ;)) -
what time on xmas day are you having your little girls? so i can work out what time it will be over here and be thinking of you! :hugs:
im getting pretty excited for you now, cant imagine how you must be feeling.

also off topic but my dad is so weird. :p
he sleep walks and he is staying at mine tonight, and he just wandered into my room and went "the clothes are on the radiator" and i was like "what?" and he went "on the radiator. your clothes"
and i was like "what clothes?!" (there are no clothes on any radiators here lol)
and he was rambling on for like a minute before i realised he was asleep :rofl:
or half asleep still anyway, cos i was like hahahah dad what the hell are you on about and he looked at me really confused for a second then realised what he'd just done and laughed and then went back to bed
:wacko:
oh well that was my amusement for the night lol
x

my mum used to sleep walk too, the doctors said it had something to do with an antibiotic she was on, anyway she used to say random things like that all the time. One night after I had watched my nephew all day I went in her room to ask her a question and found her walking around, I didn't know she was sleeping, and she was like "You shouldn't let Jake play in the cat's litter box at night, he'll get sick" I was like wtf are you talking about ( I don't let my nephew play in the catbox during the day or the night lol) and she just smiled and I walked out of the room. Glad to know I'm not the only one with parent's who do interesting things in their sleep lol

Yeah i know what you mean thats why i chose name i did cause i dont know anyone called it and not many people actually like it so im alright haha i know 2 lil babys called jacey-may :) thats a lovely name i think.. and then a girl called jolie-may love that too :D proper unique .. but i could go on forever with girls names i love so many..

Haha omg u bloody stalker anna! :rofl: i do that tbh if i want to find a certain thing search for there thread your not alone :winkwink: .. I just thought cause there triplets would be cool for them to have simler names thats why i thought be Lynetta but there both lovely anyway :) if shes on facebook ill ask her lol but ill take your word for it now :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->