S T M ( Single Teen Mummy & Mummy-to-be's )

I'm afraid my LO will never have a name, I'm so indecisive lol I want a name that's unique enough where there won't be a ton of other kids with the same name but I don't want it so unique that it's strange, if that makes any sense.

Wow them girls names arent common in the UK .. i dont know anyone called any of them i know 1 women called Cassandra but thats it! there lovely names :)! xx

Nooo way its defo girls name! wel to me it defo is someone on bnb somewhere liked the name but spelt it Peyton spose its same both ways :haha: x

and be honest about names please lol I won't get offended if you don't like them, I appreciate the feedback.

Riley for a girl, Eek! :wacko:
I knew when I picked out Riley it was becoming quite popular as a unisex name.. One of the reasons I'm sticking to that spelling because these days when they use an alternative spelling its to make it more feminine..
I love names that aren't so main stream..
I want Ivory Lynne for a girl but I've probably already mentioned that a 100 times :blush:
I also like the name Kiera Lynne but my O/H and a couple of my cousins said it sounds like a black girls name :growlmad: (sadly, where I live there's a lot of racism..) I originally had Damien picked out for a boy but it just didn't seem to fit for my L/O.. and my racist O/H said it also kinda sounded like a black guys name :growlmad:
I hate racism!! gahh!
EDIT: I don't think Payton sounds masculine.. I think I do prefer Peyton though

ino this is soo outa it..
butt..

dya feel horny like.. constantlyy :(
i was so used 2 gettin it everynight
or everyother night!

lucky you everynight!!! my oh would love you lol

i se your a brummie girlie were about darlin

:kiss:

aha im 2 open sumtyms :p
dya noo
cotteridge or kings norton???x xx

oohh lala ive herd of it is it on the erm (random bus numbre) 57 route?? lool

have you herd of sparkbrooke??

(i did get ur fingy on my profile fingy but i duno how to use that lol)

aww lol I love it too, FOB actually suggested it before we broke up when we were talking the future getting married, having kids, etc. I think Cassie for short is cute :)

i love aaron, caleb & cassandra :thumbup:
benjamin i think is too common, maybe not where you are though :)
also payton and riley just say boys names to me, specially as jas's little boy is gonna be riley i just think of boy for it :p

but ignore me and my silly picky opinions just you asked for honesty ;) xx

I knew when I picked out Riley it was becoming quite popular as a unisex name.. One of the reasons I'm sticking to that spelling because these days when they use an alternative spelling its to make it more feminine..
I want Ivory Lynne for a girl but I've probably already mentioned that a 100 times :blush:
I also like the name Kiera Lynne but my O/H and a couple of my cousins said it sounds like a black girls name :growlmad: (sadly, where I live there's a lot of racism..) I originally had Damien picked out for a boy but it just didn't seem to fit for my L/O.. and my racist O/H said it also kinda sounded like a black guys name :growlmad:
I hate racism!! gahh!

boo we hate rasicm!!!

but on a bighter note kiera lynne?? that doesnt ''sound black'' hasnt he herd of keira knightly (sp?)

but i do no 3 boys named damien who are black lol

BUT the devils son who is white in that stupid horrible devil film he's white:growlmad:

Ashley will probably be on in a few hours..

Wait a minute I thought we said we were gonna keep chitchat in the STM regulars forum?!
We've been back here for awhile now! :haha:
I'm tired of running back and forth between the two its complicated!

Also Cassandra is a beautiful name! :thumbup:

I hate racism!! gahh!

boo we hate rasicm!!!

but on a bighter note kiera lynne?? that doesnt ''sound black'' hasnt he herd of keira knightly (sp?)

but i do no 3 boys named damien who are black lol

BUT the devils son who is white in that stupid horrible devil film he's white:growlmad:

LOVE the name Damien but that movie ruined it for me :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"